Check your account email address ×

NFL adopts policy to fine teams if players and personnel don't stand for national anthem

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

amaze us with your brilliance and insight on the realities

This is nothing but race-baiting political fodder from the left to oppose a democratically elected POTUS and incite racial tensions and garner votes.

How'd that work for you?

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes the emotional viewers who want their blacks to keep quiet did stop watching. AKA Trump supporters 

What do you make of this drippy?

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is nothing but race-baiting political fodder from the left to oppose a democratically elected POTUS and incite racial tensions and garner votes.

How'd that work for you?

:lol:  right cause the president really had a reason to chime in on the whole situation.  Again he needed to stir his emotional base.  Rational people would have just gone about their lives and ignored the people they don't like but what purpose would that have served when Trump and his puppets can rile up the angry white men which in turn stirs up the left.  Obama was a terrific divider but Trump takes dividing America as a sport to a whole new level.  

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I bairly understood that...could you try using your Brian and speaking up!!!!

Eddie Murphy couldnt make this shit up. :lol: 

27 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  right cause the president really had a reason to chime in on the whole situation.  Again he needed to stir his emotional base.  Rational people would have just gone about their lives and ignored the people they don't like but what purpose would that have served when Trump and his puppets can rile up the angry white men which in turn stirs up the left.  Obama was a terrific divider but Trump takes dividing America as a sport to a whole new level.  

Actually, he did need to chime in.  This is a correction back toward the middle.  It's going to be hard for some to swallow.  Especially if you think Obama was leading this country in the right (correct) direction.   But really, do you really think Trump caused all this?  REALLY?  Amazing that Obama had this country for eight years and in just a few months and one night.....this divide is all Trumps fault?  Tell me you are smarter than this.  I know you are.

Some are going to take this correction harder than others.  But let's not get all panicky just yet....it looks like we are on track for a nice muddle ground before 2020.  Let's see your Dems put up some candidates with a plan and a message.  HINT:  May want to stay away from the racist bullshit.  Of course, if that's all that is there....our "correction"  isn't done yet and well, 

FOUR MORE YEARS!  

Image result for trump pointing

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, he did need to chime in.  This is a correction back toward the middle.  It's going to be hard for some to swallow.  Especially if you think Obama was leading this country in the right (correct) direction.   But really, do you really think Trump caused all this?  REALLY?  Amazing that Obama had this country for eight years and in just a few months and one night.....this divide is all Trumps fault?  Tell me you are smarter than this.  I know you are.

Some are going to take this correction harder than others.  But let's not get all panicky just yet....it looks like we are on track for a nice muddle ground before 2020.  Let's see your Dems put up some candidates with a plan and a message.  HINT:  May want to stay away from the racist bullshit.  Of course, if that's all that is there....our "correction"  isn't done yet and well, 

FOUR MORE YEARS!  

You have gone full retard...

3qce6m.jpg

Edited by Nazipigdog

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

FOUR MORE YEARS!  

Total fucking Clown :lmao: Tell us more about Dump and the middle :lol: 

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

FOUR MORE YEARS!  

Deep stuff... bahahahahaBahahahaha

Just now, SnowRider said:

Total fucking Clown :lmao: Tell us more about Dump and the middle :lol: 

LOLOLOL!!!!!

Who is "us"?  You and Rev?  Shit...he doesn't even want to be on your "team".  

Look at you!  :lol:

:lol: poor Prolapski.....he just doddles along minding his own business until he gets triggered and goes full bootlicking retard. Then even Snowrider owns him 

46 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Derp derp derp.....liberals think this country was founded on dissent...derp derp....

Bootlickers make me sick

So  emotional :lol:

Then me and all my gay bros will cackle about an auto correct. Fucking simpletons......

Just now, f7ben said:

:lol: poor Prolapski.....he just doddles along minding his own business until he gets triggered and goes full bootlicking retard. Then even Snowrider owns him 

Poor Bentifa...all out of "throats to slit" so here he sits...in all his epicness.

Shouldn't you be planning on your next vehicle that is about to need a lot of work?

:lol:

"bootlickers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"