Check your account email address ×

The new email narrative

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

The Director of the FBI, a George W. Bush appointed Director did not find enough evidence to warrant a prosecution of HRC yet The Zambroski says what she did was illegal....Now does the reasonable and rational thinking person see the reasoning of the Director of the FBI or The Zambroski???? 

Apparently they don't, it's crazy how the far right keeps grasping at the same old beat up straws that don't hold water to beat Clinton and while those leaky straws make Moe, Momo, The Painter, Z, edmo, etc. all wet in the pants it does not resonate outside of the narrow echo chamber that these guys live in.

And because I am a compassionate conservative I have posted a thread here for Moe, Momo, The Painter, Z, edmo, etc., and it's a thread that offers them hope :bc: 

HOPE:   http://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/1391-signs-of-change-from-trump/

Clearly your feelings are hurt from me calling you out on your "The Real Deal"  faux pas yesterday....among others.  Either step up your fucking game or don't play.  I don't give a fuck who you THINK you are in the real world, and here as of late, and a bit to my dismay, you've proven to be quite a classless, low-rent hack.  And while you may not care at all (but you should), I'm disappointed.

As for the rest of your horseshit dribble...anyone with the knowledge of justice and outside of the reigning administration would have indicted her.  If you don't believe that, I'm gonna slide you in the box with SR.  And I don't want to do that. 

Please get back on track.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Vince - the great Einstein known as Z is gonna slide you in the same box as me.  Great compliment, eh :bc:

Only on FSCE can you extend an olive branch - I.e. Hope for Dump changing - and it gets ignored and you get attacked.  But hey - these guys care about real info and quality posts :lol: 

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Vince - the great Einstein known as Z is gonna slide you in the same box as me.  Great compliment, eh :bc:

Only on FSCE can you extend an olive branch - I.e. Hope for Dump changing - and it gets ignored and you get attacked.  But hey - these guys care about real info and quality posts :lol: 

Have some pride for fucks sake...clean yourself up....it's embarrassing.

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Why the fuck does HE need to extend an "olive branch"?  And who extends olive branches with political rhetoric?  See...this is a big part of your problem.  You fancy yourself some type of political "playa" but you just play the fool......and I just don't see anyone seeing you for more than that.  Here or in the real world.

Now....I'll go see if I can comment on whatever the hell you are talking about.  Do I need to do an "owned" thing here for you?

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

Powell has said he didn't even discuss email with her. Another lie. Hard to believe, I know... :lol: 

She's a pathological liar of the highest order. Her supporters live in a world called denial. When some lies like this and people continue to support her regardless there is no other way to describe it. 

Just now, jtssrx said:

She's a pathological liar of the highest order. Her supporters live in a world called denial. When some lies like this and people continue to support her regardless there is no other way to describe it. 

Actually you're in denial.  Can you post the convictions for the class and explain: 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Or is it the posters here who go off with not knowing the whole story? :dunno:

unclassified hey. Congratulations, you just played yourself 

I must have heard a dozen actual prosecutors say that there was ample evidence to not only charge but convict Thrillery but Ballsack who never was an R despite his lies continues to spew the leftard line and denying the obvious coverup by the administration :guzzle: just another day on FS 

22 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Have some pride for fucks sake...clean yourself up....it's embarrassing.

Lol, the lone wolf.

Always with a reach around for anyone who  disagrees with his perceived foe of the day.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You say this while bathing in the deposits of an immense circle jerk  :lol: 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Jimmy in the middle :snack:

image.gif

It's 2016 so whatever you two are into is fine with me but not interested in your game of tummy sticks. :gfight:

On August 20, 2016 at 0:04 PM, SnowRider said:

Actually you're in denial.  Can you post the convictions for the class and explain: 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Who writes this shit?? Everytime I hear Obama or Clinton speak they lie. Now is trump a liar as well, of course. I have no illusions about that. Unlike you I call a spade a spade. You act like Hillarys never told a lie. 

Edited by jtssrx

Colin Powell not happy with Hillary trying to pin this email bullshit on him....The Clintons know no bounds and will sully anybody to protect themselves.

http://www.people.com/article/colin-powell-hillary-clinton-pinning-email-scandal-on-him