Check your account email address ×

I'd like to retract my recent statements on killing cops

Apparently it seems that some people here think I am in favor of all cops being murdered. 

I thought about this a bit and that is not how I feel. I do not want all cops murdered.

What I do want is enough of them killed that every single one of them fears for their life 100% of the time legitimately and that future generations of kids consider it the worst career choice possible. 

Its kind of like Woolie with Muslims. He claims he doesnt want them all killed.....just the bad ones......which he says is all of them :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Apparently it seems that some people here think I am in favor of all cops being murdered. 

I thought about this a bit and that is not how I feel. I do not want all cops murdered.

What I do want is enough of them killed that every single one of them fears for their life 100% of the time legitimately and that future generations of kids consider it the worst career choice possible. 

Its kind of like Woolie with Muslims. He claims he doesnt want them all killed.....just the bad ones......which he says is all of them :lol: 

And that does exactly what? Keep anyone from wanting to be one so that towns need to pay $200,000 a yr for one. Then property taxes go up? Dosnt really sound like a win does it?

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

And that does exactly what? Keep anyone from wanting to be one so that towns need to pay $200,000 a yr for one. Then property taxes go up? Dosnt really sound like a win does it?

Obviously towns dont give a shit about their policing costs because they hire way way way more cops than they need. I'd rather have them hire 1 guy with a working brain for 200k than any army of fucking retards deployed on the street causing havoc at 40k a piece. 

Now fuck off and die dick sucker

Mine dosnt hire too many. They just buy too many cop cars. Always 2 on duty and always 8 cars parked at station. 

Now don't get me wrong Ive been to lawless towns and I like that idea better. But it dosnt work in places with higher populations.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Mine dosnt hire too many. They just buy too many cop cars. Always 2 on duty and always 8 cars parked at station. 

Now don't get me wrong Ive been to lawless towns and I like that idea better. But it dosnt work in places with higher populations.

Small towns shouldnt have any cops at all......there are more sheriffs and state cops running around than you can shake a stick at. Its a worthless waste of money 

Just now, f7ben said:

Small towns shouldnt have any cops at all......there are more sheriffs and state cops running around than you can shake a stick at. Its a worthless waste of money 

Sherrifs dept in mass and NH have no power. They are process servers and babysitters for county prisnors, that's it.

Sherrifs dept in mass and NH have no power. They are process servers and babysitters for county prisnors, that's it.

They dont write tickets? 

They cant, They cannot pull you over. They have no police powers with the exception of a state of emergency. 

Huh.....thats weird. Here and everywhere I have been they have all the same power as state and local 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

They dont write tickets? 

Negative.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I agree.

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I agree.

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Criminals don't like lawless towns either. For them its either move or die.

As it should be. Mess with my property or family, get clapped out... Break into my home at 2am, I'm calling the police to get the coroner's phone number... :usflag:

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

As it should be. Mess with my property or family, get clapped out... Break into my home at 2am, I'm calling the police to get the coroner's phone number... :usflag:

yep, fuck the dog , beware of the owner.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Most of those small towns don't take kindley to state athaurity either. Wasn't there a shit show in Allegash Maine with game wardens a few yrs back?

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sheriffs departments around here are the best ones to deal with....State Police are fuckheads.

you mean the least bad ones

State police here aren't bad, sherrifs as stated don't really do anything because they can't although I think we should get ridnof the police in all towns under 5k in pop and most between 5 and 10. Here in town we have too many but that's because we can have 50k plus on a summer weekend so we overstaff FT staff for that and fill with part timers 

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Spot on! :lol:

1 minute ago, hayward said:

Analer, always around to throw fuel on the fire.  :lol:Gotta make this topic have legs, don't ya??????!!!!!11111

I dont start topics that dont have "legs"  ......

50 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Spot on! :lol:

I side with civilization.  You're a fucking nazi.  One click less offensive than wanting all the cops killed.  I'll take the Christians, Jews, Sunni Muslims who are moderate, anyone who doesn't view the #1 force of freedom as imperialist oppressors.  I got no time.  You hook up with whatever kneejerk jerk knee conclusion you want.  I know whats right and where I stand.  I don't like liberal jews in the media any more than liberal Christians, so see if you can wrap your brain around that.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

"#1 force of freedom"

Holy sweet fucking shit what a retarded cocksucking retard. Kill yourself you worthless blind chickenhawk faggot 

:lol:  chyaaahh!!!!