Check your account email address ×

Two more tell Dicks to suck a Dick

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I mean what percent of sales are firearms for dicks? It can’t be that high.

What percentage of people like to look at guns while shopping and will shop somewhere else? I mean having those guns in the store certainly draws people in that spend money on other stuff. 

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I mean what percent of sales are firearms for dicks? It can’t be that high.

I think what you mean to ask is, what percentage of sales are from the outdoor department at Dick's.  That'd be pretty high I'd guess.  Don't know.  I don't shop there anymore...and never will.

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What percentage of people like to look at guns while shopping and will shop somewhere else? I mean having those guns in the store certainly draws people in that spend money on other stuff. 

I think people window shop guns at places like dicks, and probably buy other stuff while they are there. I only buy from our local gun shops and on street corners.

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I think people window shop guns at places like dicks, and probably buy other stuff while they are there. I only buy from our local gun shops and on street corners.

Outdoor sporting good stores are pretty much dead. They’re all bleeding cash. Dicks does attract a lot of non-sportsman given their product line. Plus they don’t have stuffed animal bodies hanging everywhere

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Outdoor sporting good stores are pretty much dead. They’re all bleeding cash. Dicks does attract a lot of non-sportsman given their product line. Plus they don’t have stuffed animal bodies hanging everywhere

Holy fucking shit you are a full blown faggot ass retard :lol: 

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Hi-Point?? Lol, fucking joke of a firearms manufacturer. Good for them though, fuck Dick's! 

Find me someone that has anything bad to say about a hi-point carbine. Made right here in the USA and rock solid for less than a weeks beer money. Quit being a fucking gun snob

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Find me someone that has anything bad to say about a hi-point carbine. Made right here in the USA and rock solid for less than a weeks beer money. Quit being a fucking gun snob

Cant you buy a truck for less then a weeks beer money for you?

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Not sure I remember being in one ever.  

Just now, f7ben said:

That is their flagship product, it weighs as much as a Cadillac, bulky as a mitten, doesn't experience as many jams and misfire as their handguns. Sure, I suppose they are okay. I'm not going to bet my life on a piece of shit that costs as much as a weeks worth of beer money though, I don't care how much Coors lite you drink... :saluting:

47 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Holy fucking shit you are a full blown faggot ass retard :lol: 

Like how the fuck would he know , right ?  If they don't stock the entire Hasslhauf wardrobe , it's not like he ever stepped foot in the place . :bc:

Edited by Sal Rosenberg

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Who cares? Amazon FTFW 

Yeah we know...you say the same shit in every thread. Maybe hit Amazon up for some jumbo tampons for that endlessly gushing vag you bald headed shit for brains.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah we know...you say the same shit in every thread. Maybe hit Amazon up for some jumbo tampons for that endlessly gushing vag you bald headed shit for brains.

I like amazon. I don’t have to keep up on what store it’s ok to shop at, because some loudmouth liberal or cuntservative tells me not to. 

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I like amazon. I don’t have to keep up on what store it’s ok to shop at, because some loudmouth liberal or cuntservative tells me not to. 

Why would you care what others think? Support your local stores and help keep those in your community employed.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, jammin said:

Not sure I remember being in one ever.  

We had one. Dad and I would go often to check things out. It was cool.

19 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Why would you care what others think? Support your local stores and help keep those in your community employed.

He is too cool for all of that.