Check your account email address ×

Warmest Month on Record

ckf

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What in the fuck does being "the real deal" mean?  Are you serious?  Are you fucking drunk?  What is wrong with you?  Try exercising a bit of class...because....

Wince is famous for fluffing himself because nobody else will

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

I guaranfuckingtee I have a minimum of five more years of post secondary education than you do Ballsack you lying dago POS :bigfinger: 

Then you are now my go to "education does not mean intelligence" argument example. :lol:

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Freeloader254 - what's your answer....humans have no impact on climate change? :lol: 

Vince has you pegged :lmao: and so do I :lol: 

The tree you plant or cut down impacts climate change.  Good thing our planet is smart enough to adapt to changes.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What in the fuck does being "the real deal" mean?  Are you serious?  Are you fucking drunk?  What is wrong with you?  Try exercising a bit of class...because....

Whatever it is it's pretty funny.

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Ballsack cant even keep his lies straight that story he just posted about Moons toon isn't even what happened, what a lying POS dago FUCK :lol: And I have made no bogus statements  

You're a goddamned liar Momo and everyone here knows it :lol: 

I on the other hand have easily met dozens of people from FSCE and many of there wives, now of course I am socially well accepted in many circles unlike a reprobate like yourself who is a social misfit in every circle.....well except for the internet circle jerk you and sludgey have going :lol: 

30 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I on the other hand have easily met dozens of people from FSCE and many of there wives, now of course I am socially well accepted in many circles unlike a reprobate like yourself who is a social misfit in every circle.....well except for the internet circle jerk you and sludgey have going :lol: 

*their 

5 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You're a lying dago sack of midget shit, you continuously make up completely fabricated stories and you know nothing about anything including me, but I'm sure you will continue to spew bullshit you're a master at it :bigfinger: 

Edited by Momorider

31 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You're a lying dago sack of midget shit, you continuously make up completely fabricated stories and you nothing about anything including me, but I'm sure you will continue to spew bullshit you're a master at it :bigfinger: 

But but he's the real deal!!!!!!!

ZOMG

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, Momorider said:

You're a lying dago sack of midget shit, you continuously make up completely fabricated stories and you know nothing about anything including me, but I'm sure you will continue to spew bullshit you're a master at it :bigfinger: 

Nobody does because you're a worthless troll.  You lie and we know it.  You've never proven a single statement or claim you've made on here because you're hiding your identity out of fear.  True troll and lying pussy.