Check your account email address ×

The honourable Jordan Peterson addresses the “not real communism” fallacy

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bahaha are you fucking kidding? Woodard starts in on me about being young and not having done shit or being where he is in life, and I respond otherwise so that makes me pompous? If he doesn’t like it, or you for the matter, don’t bring it up. I think the real problem is you two are both the first to bring up someone’s employment to belittle, but I’m pompous for not sitting back and taking it... You and Woolie are both pieces of shit. At the end of the day you want to dish it out, but cannot take it. And you know I’m right when both of you are teaming up.

Actually you have been a complete asshole since day one so..... :bigfinger:

On 5/11/2018 at 7:40 AM, SnowRider said:

Bounc’n Bennie :bounce:can’t even scrape 5k together as he runs around the interwebs acting like a big shot......and now he’s been :owned:  so he’s triggered :lmao: 

F15F0833-1691-4064-8BD7-4A193C309CF0.jpeg

My point exactly. You want to talk shit about decorum and being pompous and then you are posting this bullshit? Here’s what both of you really don’t like.. You don’t like when your little belittling tactics are used back against you, which is exactly fucking what I was doing to Woolie. Suck it up lightbulb salesman. No one gives a fuck. 

• Like 1

Just now, motonoggin said:

Anyone think momo is really a zoso dupe?

Is there anyone that doesn't know that NeoFascistHimmlerStoner is a brain dead fucking shit for brains Nazi racist CUNT? :dunno: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bahaha are you fucking kidding? Woodard starts in on me about being young and not having done shit or being where he is in life, and I respond otherwise so that makes me pompous? If he doesn’t like it, or you for the matter, don’t bring it up. I think the real problem is you two are both the first to bring up someone’s employment to belittle, but I’m pompous for not sitting back and taking it... You and Woolie are both pieces of shit. At the end of the day you want to dish it out, but cannot take it. And you know I’m right when both of you are teaming up.

Say what Boy Bun Besides you’re triggered...... :lmao:  Yo......there’s never any disparaging posts directed my way, eh......:news:

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

My point exactly. You want to talk shit about decorum and being pompous and then you are posting this bullshit? Here’s what both of you really don’t like.. You don’t like when your little belittling tactics are used back against you, which is exactly fucking what I was doing to Woolie. Suck it up lightbulb salesman. No one gives a fuck. 

:lol: You’re blinded by ignorance.  Your new buddy :bounce: Benny runs his mouth.....a lot like you about being a big shot.....except the facts don’t support the rhetoric.  Besides....who started a thread full of half truths on the topic....:thumb:

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: You’re blinded by ignorance.  Your new buddy :bounce: Benny runs his mouth.....a lot like you about being a big shot.....except the facts don’t support the rhetoric.  Besides....who started a thread full of half truths on the topic....:thumb:

Oh you poor stupid motherfucker. :lol: Maybe next time I head north I could drop my 10 year old daughter off at your place with a small tool kit and have her teach you how to do some things around your garage if your wife lets you ........she could explain what a fuse is and why they blow.....then she could probably show you how to change your oil or be of any use at all. Then when I pick her I could talk to your wife and tell her to ease up and making you such a useless beta halfman fucking faggot day in and day out. 

Bounced you a check :lol: I should have driven my ass back down to Duluth.....beat the fuck out of you and took that sled back and told you to get fucked. You really have no idea how shit works in the real world do you. Fucking sniveling little cuck. How much of your weekly allowance do you have to spend paying real men to do the things you cant? 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Oh you poor stupid motherfucker. :lol: Maybe next time I head north I could drop my 10 year old daughter off at your place with a small tool kit and have her teach you how to do some things around your garage if your wife lets you ........she could explain what a fuse is and why they blow.....then she could probably show you how to change your oil or be of any use at all. Then when I pick her I could talk to your wife and tell her to ease up and making you such a useless beta halfman fucking faggot day in and day out. 

Bounced you a check :lol: I should have driven my ass back down to Duluth.....beat the fuck out of you and took that sled back and told you to get fucked. You really have no idea how shit works in the real world do you. Fucking sniveling little cuck. How much of your weekly allowance do you have to spend paying real men to do the things you cant? 

:bounce: Benny the only thing you’re beating the fuck out of his you pud :thumb:  Dude - I don’t blame you for being fucking triggered....running your cockholster around the forum like a big shot.....acting like you’re a high roller......and then getting embarrassed by the fact you’re a check bouncing bottom of the barrel scraping dumb fuck that had to relocate so you’d have two nickels to rub together must suck.... :lmao: I don’t really blame you for being angry at the world 90% of the time....most losers are.... SBYL :bounce: Benny.

:lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:bounce: Benny the only thing you’re beating the fuck out of his you pud :thumb:  Dour gomer looude - I don’t blame you for being fucking triggered....running your cockholster around the forum like a big shot.....acting like you’re a high roller......and then getting embarrassed by the fact you’re a check bouncing bottom of the barrel scraping dumb fuck that had to relocate so you’d have two nickels to rub together must suck.... :lmao: I don’t really blame you for being angry at the world 90% of the time....most losers are.... SBYL :bounce: Benny.

:lol: I'd beat you like a fucking red headed step child. You go ask your wife for your allowance and keys to whatever vehicle she lets you drive and then haul your gomer looking faggot ass down to sandy's sub shop and I'll slap you around a little. Maybe I'll video for Zambroski so he can have a good laugh. I'd bet you are the cop calling type.....crying ass little queef. You wouldnt know what to do if an actual man with a set of nuts intended to do you a little harm. Probably go fetal and start sniveling.

Buys used sled , cries like a bitch about a fucking missing tool kit , fucks up sled trying to install simple plug , demands money back :lol: 

You are the dumbest "sledder" I have ever encountered. I should have told you to get fucked before wasting all the time and energy I did on you. 

Takes some nerve to have acted like you did and then accuse me of bouncing you a check after what I did. I wont forget that. You can act however you want on the internet you little queer but both you and I know your little act ends with the quickness in the real world. Fucking little bitch

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Funny..i do believe Ben kept the whole really embarrassing fuse toolkit thing quiet..and it was snowrider who started all of this....

Of course.....because I knew how embarrassing of a story it was. What kind of person acts like that....wastes another persons time and money and then has the balls to accuse them of bouncing a check. Takes a real fucking special kind of stupid to think he acted like anything other than a complete piece of shit. The dude is basically a chick.....doesnt know how to act like a man. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Of course.....because I knew how embarrassing of a story it was. What kind of person acts like that....wastes another persons time and money and then has the balls to accuse them of bouncing a check. Takes a real fucking special kind of stupid to think he acted like anything other than a complete piece of shit. The dude is basically a chick.....doesnt know how to act like a man. 

Youre a crazy sob on the forums...

But youre classy guy in real life. 

Cheers dude.

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: I'd beat you like a fucking red headed step child. You go ask your wife for your allowance and keys to whatever vehicle she lets you drive and then haul your gomer looking faggot ass down to sandy's sub shop and I'll slap you around a little. Maybe I'll video for Zambroski so he can have a good laugh. I'd bet you are the cop calling type.....crying ass little queef. You wouldnt know what to do if an actual man with a set of nuts intended to do you a little harm. Probably go fetal and start sniveling.

Buys used sled , cries like a bitch about a fucking missing tool kit , fucks up sled trying to install simple plug , demands money back :lol: 

You are the dumbest "sledder" I have ever encountered. I should have told you to get fucked before wasting all the time and energy I did on you. 

Takes some nerve to have acted like you did and then accuse me of bouncing you a check after what I did. I wont forget that. You can act however you want on the internet you little queer but both you and I know your little act ends with the quickness in the real world. Fucking little bitch

:lmao: Dude - you’re so full of shit and triggered it’s almost sad to watch.  Your projection and assumptions are so far from reality I can’t help but :lol: You’re the one twisting the fuck out of the story......and I don’t blame you because I’d be embarrassed as fuck if I :bounce: checks multiple times after working to build up a high roller persona.  You still show your face and have a pompous attitude......that’s what’s fucked up........I’d have way too much pride to keep posting after being exposed as a broke ass fuck :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Of course.....because I knew how embarrassing of a story it was. What kind of person acts like that....wastes another persons time and money and then has the balls to accuse them of bouncing a check. Takes a real fucking special kind of stupid to think he acted like anything other than a complete piece of shit. The dude is basically a chick.....doesnt know how to act like a man

:lmao:

:bounce:

Yeah......you go with that :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao:

:bounce:

Yeah......you go with that :lmao: 

If your a man then why are you a total faggot oops 

Edited by Rod Johnson