Check your account email address ×

The honourable Jordan Peterson addresses the “not real communism” fallacy

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You gettum champ! Must suck that at 1/3 your age I’m better poised to retire tomorrow than you. I only give you shit because you whine like a little bitch. You can tap out whenever... 

You give me shit because you were obviously raised like trash and never taught any respect.  I never said anything that would give you basis to act the way you do.  So thats on your parents.  Sorry about your luck and lack of proper upbringing.  Thankfully my two beautiful and successful daughters have met men far more manly and well round than the so called Afghan war vet.  

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You give me shit because you were obviously raised like trash and never taught any respect.  I never said anything that would give you basis to act the way you do.  So thats on your parents.  Sorry about your luck and lack of proper upbringing.  Thankfully my two beautiful and successful daughters have met men far more manly and well round than the so called Afghan war vet.  

Lolololol you snowflake ass pussy! Bahahahaha 

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

This is a fucking ocean full of butthurt right here :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You gettum champ! Must suck that at 1/3 your age I’m better poised to retire tomorrow than you. I only give you shit because you whine like a little bitch. You can tap out whenever... 

We all know @DriftBusta can be an internet drama whore......but your pompous attitude is making you look like your age...and immature at that.  Calling out someone and trying to disparage their income......which I guarantee your perception is dead wrong about.... while tooting your own horn is code for ‘you really don’t know shit and you’re acting like an immature prick who is on a power trip’.  Dude - you’ve brought up your title and number of so-called reports a number of times......the real proof lies in the opinions the ‘reports’ have of you.  

Woolie and I go back and forth - call each other names, act like dicks, and bitch but I do know he’s made some coin over the years and has done some interesting things.  You're not very observant if you can’t figure that out.  You’re not doing a very good job of picking your battles. :thumb:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

We all know @DriftBusta can be an internet drama whore......but your pompous attitude is making you look like your age...and immature at that.  Calling out someone and trying to disparage their income......which I guarantee your perception is dead wrong about.... while tooting your own horn is code for ‘you really don’t know shit and you’re acting like an immature prick who is on a power trip’.  Dude - you’ve brought up your title and number of so-called reports a number of times......the real proof lies in the opinions the ‘reports’ have of you.  

Woolie and I go back and forth - call each other names, act like dicks, and bitch but I do know he’s made some coin over the years and has done some interesting things.  You're not very observant if you can’t figure that out.  You’re not doing a very good job of picking your battles. :thumb:

:lol:  :bc: 

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I love it when neoliberal shits band together...

I love it when you pull out your anarchomarxist thesaurus and dazzle us with your witty repartee.  "Necromonging fascists" is some of your best work, although I had to sound out and decipher nonsisgender normative praxis or something along those lines recently.  Good stuff, even if you are entirely full of shit  :lol:  

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I love it when neoliberal shits band together...

I love it when someone preaches change through any means necessary spends all day hiding behind a keyboard preaching to 50 middle age guys who know he’s full of shit.  At the end of the day you haven’t done shit about what you preach and a few forum dummies like :bounce: Bennie are baffled by your bullshit :thumb:

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I love it when someone preaches change through any means necessary spends all day hiding behind a keyboard preaching to 50 middle age guys who know he’s full of shit.  At the end of the day you haven’t done shit about what you preach and a few forum dummies like :bounce: Bennie are baffled by your bullshit :thumb:

Does your wife have to reset the breakers for the outlet when you trip them....fucking halfman beta lol

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Does your wife have to reset the breakers for the outlet when you trip them....fucking halfman beta lol

:lmao: Are you banned from the checkbook :bounce:Benny :lmao: 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Are you banned from the checkbook :bounce:Benny :lmao: 

No ...I run the checkbook. Unlike your house where you wife gives you an allowance and is the bread winner :lol: 

"Honey....can you figure out why this outlet wont work and can I have my allowance for the week. The other lightbulb salesman are making me buy lunch again"

:lol: fucking stupid ass faggot .......

"Hey.....wheres the toolkit" :lol: 

2 hours ago, bussman said:

Jordan has it so pegged. He’s one of the great minds of the current time and it’s proven by the fact that the current sheep can’t see it. 

Yes he intellectually frustrates some here so bad 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No ...I run the checkbook. Unlike your house where you wife gives you an allowance and is the bread winner :lol: 

"Honey....can you figure out why this outlet wont work and can I have my allowance for the week. The other lightbulb salesman are making me buy lunch again"

:lol: fucking stupid ass faggot .......

"Hey.....wheres the toolkit" :lol: 

His wife does make more than him lol

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Damn Bussman.....better luck next time. All you caught was a fucking inbred retarded sludgecarp :lol: 

Don’t be be mad :owned: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I love it when you pull out your anarchomarxist thesaurus and dazzle us with your witty repartee.  "Necromonging fascists" is some of your best work, although I had to sound out and decipher nonsisgender normative praxis or something along those lines recently.  Good stuff, even if you are entirely full of shit  :lol:  

Cisheteronormative. 

54 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

31287468_1621397361275947_2689596601944506368_o.jpg

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Bahaha are you fucking kidding? Woodard starts in on me about being young and not having done shit or being where he is in life, and I respond otherwise so that makes me pompous? If he doesn’t like it, or you for the matter, don’t bring it up. I think the real problem is you two are both the first to bring up someone’s employment to belittle, but I’m pompous for not sitting back and taking it... You and Woolie are both pieces of shit. At the end of the day you want to dish it out, but cannot take it. And you know I’m right when both of you are teaming up.

• Like 1