Check your account email address ×

Dumpers Played For Fools....

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

I honestly would love to run into that smarmy little prick Stelter in a bar somewhere.  God he's an annoying fuck.  Looks like he's like 5' tall too.

Yeah that's great....so no comment on the bullshit Trump spewed? 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah that's great....so no comment on the bullshit Trump spewed? 

Don't fucking care.  Its the same shit different day Jim.  Do we even know if Trump knew that these 2 were detained while he was president?  No.  Does this mean a fucking thing or prove that Trump lied?  No.  He got 3 prisoners released apparently without being tortured, more than any other president has been able to accomplish.  Every day we have the same 4-5 dipshits running around with their hair on fire about Trump.  Not my responsibility to respond or even give a fuck.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Don't fucking care.  Its the same shit different day Jim.  Do we even know if Trump knew that these 2 were detained while he was president?  No.  Does this mean a fucking thing or prove that Trump lied?  No.  He got 3 prisoners released apparently without being tortured, more than any other president has been able to accomplish.  Every day we have the same 4-5 dipshits running around with their hair on fire about Trump.  Not my responsibility to respond or even give a fuck.

Damn...nevermind.

I voted for the guy but the constant blather, bullshit and and let's be honest here....lies are getting old. You're right about one thing..it's the same shit from Trump..different day.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn...nevermind.

I voted for the guy but the constant blather, bullshit and and let's be honest here....lies are getting old. You're right about one thing..it's the same shit from Trump..different day.

Stelter is a fucking moron, hostile to the president since day one first off.  Secondly, we haven't proven a lie.  Thirdly, whats more important, Stelters gotcha, or the fact that 3 prisoners were released from N. Korea?  I think the answer is pretty obvious.

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Stelter is a fucking moron, hostile to the president since day one first off.  Secondly, we haven't proven a lie.  Thirdly, whats more important, Stelters gotcha, or the fact that 3 prisoners were released from N. Korea?  I think the answer is pretty obvious.

You’re the fucking moron getting played for a fool.  You’re a mindless dumbfucker......SBYL Woolie :lol: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re the fucking moron getting played for a fool.  You’re a mindless dumbfucker......SBYL Woolie :lol: 

I marvel at how you just say the same shit day after day, to everyone in here.  You're like a wind up sock puppet.  You're obviously a very frustrated individual.  3 prisoners released from N. Korea and all you care about is calling someone dumb.  

Edited by DriftBusta

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I marvel at how you just say the same shit day after day, to everyone in here.  You're like a wind up sock puppet.  You're obviously a very frustrated individual.  

Know your audience......you’re blind as fuck to reality so why dive deeper.  🤡

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Your the only one claiming people believed prisnors were held before 2017 . In fact most Americans didn't even know they were there until the news said it yesterday . And at the same time they said 2 were there from 2017 , 1 from 2015.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Your the only one claiming people believed prisnors were held before 2017 . In fact most Americans didn't even know they were there until the news said it yesterday . And at the same time they said 2 were there from 2017 , 1 from 2015.

Exactly.  Lets gloss over the main point, and focus on what doesn't matter, then sprinkle a few insults in there.  Same shit different day.