Check your account email address ×

China has stopped buying soybeans from the US

well you should be happy.  now less chemicals need to poison our mother earth and less carbon from those dirty tractors and massive ships hauling it.

and the maincunt will love the millions of starving slants who will help ease the strain on out already overpopulated mother earth. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Commodity demand is like flowing water.   Wherever the soybeans were going that China is now buy will need to be sold by someone else.   If there was zero demand the price would be zero.  

At worst is short term prices drops of which should already be covered if farmers purchased price protection insurance this spring.  

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Commodity demand is like flowing water.   Wherever the soybeans were going that China is now buy will need to be sold by someone else.   If there was zero demand the price would be zero.  

At worst is short term prices drops of which should already be covered if farmers purchased price protection insurance this spring.  

:lol: So this is all good..... :lmao: Dude - farm commodity prices are not determined solely by a free market....we subsidize the shit out of it and provide price supports.   Your defense of everything Dump does says a lot about your stupidity :lol:  

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: So this is all good..... :lmao: Dude - farm commodity prices are not determined solely by a free market....we subsidize the shit out of it and provide price supports.   Your defense of everything Dump does says a lot about your stupidity :lol:  

:lol: yes they are you retard 

26 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Doood, I've always been against subsidizing commodities.   Subsidies are a large part of why prices are so low.   They incentivize over production.  

You were too stupid to see this in past posts including the one you just replied to where I mention price protection covering them at least thru this fall.

While the market is manipulated by govt subsidies around the world (supply) some natural market forces are still in play.  The demand does not change that quickly.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Yet the company listed in the article has its stock price go up.  :lol:  

• "Whatever they're buying is non-U.S.," Soren Schroder, CEO of New York-based Bunge, the world's largest oilseeds processor, told Bloomberg in a phone interview.

RELATED SECURITIES

Symbol
Price

Change
%Change
BG 70.32

0.05 0.07%

48 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Saw the story the other day and thought of posting it here but I figured the Trump suckers here would just spin it as good for the country.

I was right

They always find a bright spot in this kind of news. Whether it’s cancelled soybean orders or escalating gas prices. Notice the pattern? 

XZOMG......WE HAVE TO LET CHINA CONTINUE TO RAPE OUR MANUFACTURING BASE WITH UNFAIR TRADE .....OTHERWISE THEY WONT BUY THE BEANS///////,LOIDNVOUQBDOUCASKDN

Fucking retarded ass faggots......

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

XZOMG......WE HAVE TO LET CHINA CONTINUE TO RAPE OUR MANUFACTURING BASE WITH UNFAIR TRADE .....OTHERWISE THEY WONT BUY THE BEANS///////,LOIDNVOUQBDOUCASKDN

Fucking retarded ass faggots......

2 years ago they constantly cried about agriculture subsidies.   :lol2:

Just talked to my buddy who rents my tillable this week.   He wasn't concerned at all.   Beans went down to about $9.40 after the first announcement but are now sitting over $10.30.  

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

2 years ago they constantly cried about agriculture subsidies.   :lol2:

Just talked to my buddy who rents my tillable this week.   He wasn't concerned at all.   Beans went down to about $9.40 after the first announcement but are now sitting over $10.30.  

They dont give a fuck about beans or farmers or american workers or whats best. They only care about partisan bullshit. Fuck MC and fuck thSpin cry. Fucking worthless faggots 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

:lol: yes they are you retard 

Rented Mule strikes again...that fucking guy just enjoys getting the Shit kicked out of himself. :lol:

• Haha 2

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

God I hope China dumps the fuck outta steel here.   :bc:

Neal

Yeah that's cool...fucking bonehead.

Fuck yeah it is, I want cheap steel.  :bc:

Neal

They have been dumping here for a decade and fucking us dry.....you dont give a fuck and are fine with it as long as they buy our beans. What kind of pathetic piece of shit only cares about access to hostile trade partners for their commodity and fucking everyone else

Just like you!  :bc:

Neal

Nope.....I have been consistent in my approach to dealing with China and my concern is for all american manufacturing. You are a fucking moron....a one trick pony who cares about nothing but you sacred cow

Just now, f7ben said:

Nope.....I have been consistent in my approach to dealing with China and my concern is for all american manufacturing. You are a fucking moron....a one trick pony who cares about nothing but you sacred cow

Pretty fucking pathetic and it's not even his main source of income. 

Just now, f7ben said:

They have been dumping here for a decade and fucking us dry.....you dont give a fuck and are fine with it as long as they buy our beans. What kind of pathetic piece of shit only cares about access to hostile trade partners for their commodity and fucking everyone else

A selfish one.  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Good, glad they have.  Kept the price down.  :bc:

They will dump again when this blows over, or bring it in through Canada.

Neal