Check your account email address ×

China has stopped buying soybeans from the US

4 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Think Roundup is bad, check out Dicamba!

So basically soybeans = pot.  I'll buy that.

:bc:

Neal

You can spray your field and your neighbours at the same time with dicamba!

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Incorrect, I prefer no necks get stepped on.

Neal

Right....you would prefer we continue to let china fuck all kinds of various sectors in this country because telling them we arent going to tolerate their unfair trade practices means they will lash out at us and tariff the only thing you care about. Well guess what you selfish fucking asshole......Trump is doing the right thing on China and if Chinca decides it doesnt want to buy our beans as a result then that is on them....not Trump or anyone else. Like I said......if farmers have to rely on terrorist trade markets to dump their goods than they need to find a different business plan. 

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

I'm going to attack Roundup HQ .......I bought the weed and grass killer concentrate. Mixed it per instructions. Sprayed the shit out of some weeds and grass I want dead........and the motherfuckers look healthier than ever days later. What a crock of shit

Roundup takes up to 2 weeks to really see the results. 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Roundup takes up to 2 weeks to really see the results. 

Ok.....hopefully it works well eventually. It says on the bottle results appear as soon as 12 hours so I was wondering 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

What a joke......I want shit dead in minutes. Like I shot it with a scary ar15

Go to your local crop junk concern and get a jug of round up and a jug of MCPA. That shit they sell you at the hardware store is trash 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Ok.....hopefully it works well eventually. It says on the bottle results appear as soon as 12 hours so I was wondering 

If you’re after broadleaves like dandelion in spring they’re hard to kill. You’ll get a much better job on a warm fall day

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Right....you would prefer we continue to let china fuck all kinds of various sectors in this country because telling them we arent going to tolerate their unfair trade practices means they will lash out at us and tariff the only thing you care about. Well guess what you selfish fucking asshole......Trump is doing the right thing on China and if Chinca decides it doesnt want to buy our beans as a result then that is on them....not Trump or anyone else. Like I said......if farmers have to rely on terrorist trade markets to dump their goods than they need to find a different business plan. 

Speaking of reading comprehension, you must have missed the part about me not condoning dumping.  FFS, this is a perfect example of only caring about your sacred cow.  You don't care one iota about fair trade, you care only of your own industry.  As HM pointed out our beans will flex and fill gaps, mostly from SA diversion.  

Your narrow minded thinking is pathetic, I pity you.

Neal

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Speaking of reading comprehension, you must have missed the part about me not condoning dumping.  FFS, this is a perfect example of only caring about your sacred cow.  You don't care one iota about fair trade, you care only of your own industry.  As HM pointed out our beans will flex and fill gaps, mostly from SA diversion.  

Your narrow minded thinking is pathetic, I pity you.

Neal

Get this through your thick skull......china has been cheating and we are getting aggressive to make them stop. I support that. You do not.

The end 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: So this is all good..... :lmao: Dude - farm commodity prices are not determined solely by a free market....we subsidize the shit out of it and provide price supports.   Your defense of everything Dump does says a lot about your stupidity :lol:  

Should we really be subsidizing the shit out of and providing price supports to a product that is being exported?

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Should we really be subsidizing the shit out of and providing price supports to a product that is being exported?

Dont forget exported and then tariffed upon entry into China 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Neal cheers for Chinese dumping steel

I cheer for fair treatment

I do not wish for China to make decisions that negatively impact farmers. If that is what they choose to do when we ask to be treated fairly on trade well then so be it. That is China's problem and our farmers will need to find other markets that are not hostile. If your business depends on marketing your product to trade terrorists then you need to reevaluate 

Pretty fucking simple 

You'd have to be a brain dead fucking moron to equate my position with anything negative. 

Funny thing is , they claim we are dumping soybeans 

8 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Think Roundup is bad, check out Dicamba!

So basically soybeans = pot.  I'll buy that.

:bc:

Neal

Paraquat

8 hours ago, motonoggin said:

There's actually very good policy around pesticides in cannabis. 

And no proof it gives you man tits like soybeans do.

What about herbicides?