Check your account email address ×

FUCK THE NHL

So just cause the faggot penguin got a broken jaw he gets 3 games? Tom Wilson was playing the way the game should be played in the playoffs 

Clean fucking hit.....fucking league is garbage and wants the Pens again. Fuck them .......i'm shutting it off 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

Breaking shit is the objective in the UFC. Pussies. 

So quit rolling around on the mat finger fucking Lances asshole and sign up for a fight tough guy. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Wheezing, ex drunk yeti says what? 

I SAID QUIT FINGER FUCKING LANCES ASSHOLE AND SIGN UP FOR A FIGHT YOU BALD HEADED FAGGOT!!!!!! 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So just cause the faggot penguin got a broken jaw he gets 3 games? Tom Wilson was playing the way the game should be played in the playoffs 

Clean fucking hit.....fucking league is garbage and wants the Pens again. Fuck them .......i'm shutting it off 

“THE BETTMAN SHOW”

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So quit rolling around on the mat finger fucking Lances asshole and sign up for a fight tough guy. 

:lol:

:owned:

:da

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I’ve been watching hockey for almost 40 years. That was a clean hit on a player who was playing the puck and saw the hit coming. 

Sidney Crosby slashed a guys finger off last year and was given nothing. The year they beat Detroit Mike Illitch told Gary Bettman to go fuck himself after Pittsburgh was given thevref carpet and Detroit was treated lik garbage after being the class of thr league for 20 years. Bettman called Pittsburgh the model franchise. It was a real slap in the face.  

Yup.....the league will do whatever it can to Protect Cindy and his Pens. Fuck the and fuck Bettman and especially fuck that sellout POS Shanahan 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I’ve been watching hockey for almost 40 years. That was a clean hit on a player who was playing the puck and saw the hit coming. 

Sidney Crosby slashed a guys finger off last year and was given nothing. The year they beat Detroit Mike Illitch told Gary Bettman to go fuck himself after Pittsburgh was given thevref carpet and Detroit was treated lik garbage after being the class of thr league for 20 years. Bettman called Pittsburgh the model franchise. It was a real slap in the face.  

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup.....the league will do whatever it can to Protect Cindy and his Pens. Fuck the and fuck Bettman and especially fuck that sellout POS Shanahan 

OK...I'm sold..Fuck 'em! 

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

I don’t think Shanahan is the head of player disapline anymore. I’m pretty sure he’s the team president of Toronto 

Edited by jtssrx
  • Thanks 1

Good to see baboon lips sitting in the box when the Jets scored the go-ahead goal. I thought I was going to see some real tears, but as usual with subban, they were fake ones. Hope BIG BUFF gets a chance to rag-doll him before  Jets go on to win this series.

Bullshit suspension, Wilson kept his elbows tucked, was aligned shoulder to shoulder.  I'm not buying the "left his feet" reasoning.  That is the result of the collision and the larger player coming over the top of the smaller player.  And 3 games, is crap, way more than you'd get regular season.

I love Big Buff and his style of play but the League can't hammer Wilson in one series and let Buff run roughshod in another.

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Good to see baboon lips sitting in the box when the Jets scored the go-ahead goal. I thought I was going to see some real tears, but as usual with subban, they were fake ones. Hope BIG BUFF gets a chance to rag-doll him before  Jets go on to win this series.

The Jets are a force......Nashville is the biggest test for them this year and they are handily making it past them. They will crush SJ and they will sweep whoever comes out of the east.

They are making it look way to easy 

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The Jets are a force......Nashville is the biggest test for them this year and they are handily making it past them. They will crush SJ and they will sweep whoever comes out of the east.

They are making it look way to easy 

The east has eaten anything the west has tossed the last few years.  

Just now, Kev144 said:

The east has eaten anything the west has tossed the last few years.  

And you eat every cock thrown your way. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

"We've got a turned over truck full of dicks on route 11.....we're gonna need gay kev and his mouth vac down here stat to clean this up"

:lol: 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Settle down momo :lol: just Cuz the east has been top dog a few years running 

Primary contact was to Ashton's head, so there is some culpability for Wilson.  I don't think there was blatant intent, so I would have thought one game was appropriate.  Wilson's previous suspensions may have influenced giving him the extra games.