Check your account email address ×

FUCK THE NHL

1 hour ago, sledderj said:

Primary contact was to Ashton's head, so there is some culpability for Wilson.  I don't think there was blatant intent, so I would have thought one game was appropriate.  Wilson's previous suspensions may have influenced giving him the extra games.  

Its initial contact.....not primary

7 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I don’t think Shanahan is the head of player disapline anymore. I’m pretty sure he’s the team president of Toronto 

Poor, Bennyhockey! Parros is now the guy but before him it was Stephan Quintal. Shanahan hasn't done that job likely going on 4-5 years now, maybe more. 🤣

3 hours ago, sledderj said:

Primary contact was to Ashton's head, so there is some culpability for Wilson.  I don't think there was blatant intent, so I would have thought one game was appropriate.  Wilson's previous suspensions may have influenced giving him the extra games.  

Personally, I think the hit on Dumoulin should have warranted a suspension more so than the hit on Reese. I know there was a huge outcry from him not getting one for that hit so I think this is more of a makeup call for that one? He is a goon, and is quickly getting a bad rep in the NHL for being one so none of this is surprising in the new NHL arena. 

Edited by irv
  • Thanks 1