Check your account email address ×

Dr. Dump....

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Dude.....have you listened to him try and form thoughts or employ any congruity at all while speaking on a specific subject? He is a miserable idiot......its impossible to try and grasp how he has risen to the highest post in the land. So much failure on so many levels led us here......

I know a lot of folks who didn't vote because they couldn't bring themselves to vote for either one.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

I know a lot of folks who didn't vote because they couldn't bring themselves to vote for either one.

Careful or you'll trigger some people here. :lol:

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I am one of those.....I have never not voted and after seeing what a sham our supposed democracy is I will never participate again. 

Just now, SSFB said:

Careful or you'll trigger some people here. :lol:

They are already triggered. Some lay in bed at night holding up a pic of trump with one hand. Others make their wife sit on their face while wearing a Hillary mask.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude.....have you listened to him try and form thoughts or employ any congruity at all while speaking on a specific subject? He is a miserable idiot......its impossible to try and grasp how he has risen to the highest post in the land. So much failure on so many levels led us here......

He does ok when he sticks to the Teleprompter.  Not sure why watching eight years of a half witted retard didn’t prove to every politician that reading from, AND STAYING ON script is the best thing to do.  Fucking Bush probably had the highest suicide rate of speechwriters in history.  But he was funny at least.  He knew he was a doofus.  I don’t think trump thinks he’s a great speaker or a doofus.  I just don’t think he cars enough....which, actually...makes him doofus.

IDGAF.  Do your fucking job!!!

Just now, Zambroski said:

He does ok when he sticks to the Teleprompter.  Not sure why watching eight years of a half witted retard didn’t prove to every politician that reading from, AND STAYING ON script is the best thing to do.  Fucking Bush probably had the highest suicide rate of speechwriters in history.  But he was funny at least.  He knew he was a doofus.  I don’t think trump thinks he’s a great speaker or a doofus.  I just don’t think he cars enough....which, actually...makes him doofus.

IDGAF.  Do your fucking job!!!

I dont care who speaks and how.....but when Trump goes off script and tries to speak from a position of knowledge on almost any subject he exposes himself as a complete fucking moron. That I cant support. I need leaders who can at least understand rudimentary concepts. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I dont care who speaks and how.....but when Trump goes off script and tries to speak from a position of knowledge on almost any subject he exposes himself as a complete fucking moron. That I cant support. I need leaders who can at least understand rudimentary concepts. 

Good luck with that.  I just want an agenda and plan that is as closely followed as possible.  The real braintrusting is done behind the political talking dorks and figureheads.  Our media rapes anyone who may be really worthy of truly great leadership.  They don’t want that....and either does our government.  

Stupid fucking liberals think Mueller is being kept in place by just their Dems.  :lol: The R’s want Trump controlled too.  No better way than than with Mueller’s corrupt ass.  Trump starts to squash the establishment too much....time to plant a little evidence to slow his roll.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Good luck with that.  I just want an agenda and plan that is as closely followed as possible.  The real braintrusting is done behind the political talking dorks and figureheads.  Our media rapes anyone who may be really worthy of truly great leadership.  They don’t want that....and either does our government.  

Stupid fucking liberals think Mueller is being kept in place by just their Dems.  :lol: The R’s want Trump controlled too.  No better way than than with Mueller’s corrupt ass.  Trump starts to squash the establishment too much....time to plant a little evidence to slow his roll.

yup

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I'm starting to actually want trump to finish his term. the comedy of this nitwit, and those defending him, is off-the-charts. imagine the boredom had Hillary won.

oh he will and another 4 after that .

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I'm starting to actually want trump to finish his term. the comedy of this nitwit, and those defending him, is off-the-charts. imagine the boredom had Hillary won.

Why wouldn’t you want a president to finished his democratically elected term?

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I just laugh at how trump still beat hillary.  20 years ago everyone would have laughed at him even thinking about running.

20 yrs ago he would have run with her on the dnc tix. and ice man would have loved him and all he stood for 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

20 yrs ago he would have run with her on the dnc tix. and ice man would have loved him and all he stood for 

Lol 100% accurate 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

wire to wire mother fuckers.

6.5 more yrs. yes we know what your media is telling you .

but they also told you he had no chance .

6.5 more yrs 

Good luck with that sport

:lol:

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

think you said same thing to me before the election 

Perhaps, but one has nothing to do with the other.  His impeachment and indictment is not up for a public vote.

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Good luck with that sport

:lol:

I see the establishment already has you back in line.   DO NOT DEVIATE  MINION!!!

How much you wanna bet that the democrats in the US put another establishment politician back on the ticket?

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Perhaps, but one has nothing to do with the other.  His impeachment and indictment is not up for a public vote.

Will not happen no matter how bad you want it to

7 hours ago, racer254 said:

I see the establishment already has you back in line.   DO NOT DEVIATE  MINION!!!

How much you wanna bet that the democrats in the US put another establishment politician back on the ticket?

They should......cause your boy Dump isn’t working out :lol:  Tell is more about your support for Bernie and your independent political ideology..... :lmao: