Check your account email address ×

An example of why this world is doomed

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

So all the worlds Crime and issues would go away if there were no cops? I agree that there are bad cops and are very useless people. But the idea they are all bad and are all corrupt is a joke

They've all willingly taken a job that requires them to enforce unjust laws, of course they're shit.

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

They've all willingly taken a job that requires them to enforce unjust laws, of course they're shit.

What unjust laws? List a few

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Yes unless it one of my 40 days off a year like today.

You lay and complain regardless

And who's buying a boat and who's mooching off someone else with a boat? :news:

Just now, motonoggin said:

And who's buying a boat and who's mooching off someone else with a boat? :news:

I owned a boat when I was young and single....when it made sense.

Who you boating with, your side piece or your family? 

11 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I owned a boat when I was young and single....when it made sense.

Who you boating with, your side piece or your family? 

Cool story bruv...

My family and friends. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You have to admit Blacks bear some blame in all of this but to deny that as a whole they are targeted by law enforcement is assinine. Also this has a lot to do with socioeconomic status as poor whites get fucked by the Justice system as well.

Yes i will agree their socioeconomic status is their #1 issue but only they can solve that.  no different than poor white rural america is going to have to solve their own problems,  rather than expecting the government to do it for them.  When they embrace family,  education and self responsibility a lot of their issues will go away but instead they celebrate thug life.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Yes i will agree their socioeconomic status is their #1 issue but only they can solve that.  no different than poor white rural america is going to have to solve their own problems,  rather than expecting the government to do it for them.  When they embrace family,  education and self responsibility a lot of their issues will go away but instead they celebrate thug life.  

None of that is going to change as long as we have capitalism

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Well that sounds about as fun as watching paint dry. Someone else probably has your side piece on thier non rotted boat 

And you are Catmans little bitch boy when you aren’t out hustling or scamming trips in the name of “elite baseball” or fleecing insurance customers...yeah you’re a beauty! :lol:

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Well that sounds about as fun as watching paint dry. Someone else probably has your side piece on thier non rotted boat 

It's a lot of fun. We usually cruise the river, then post up at our sandbar till dinner, then go back to the marina and cook dinner, have a fire, let the kids fish a little  bit, and go to bed. Get up the next day and do it again. There's probably a half a dozen families we know there. Kids love it. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you are Catmans little bitch boy when you aren’t out hustling or scamming trips in the name of “elite baseball” or fleecing insurance customers...yeah you’re a beauty! :lol:

0526_CabinBoy.jpg

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What color today Jimmy? 

Catman just paid me yesterday...hired me as a consultant as well. 

Go scrape some paint dummy

2 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

I didn't know there was a better example than this forum :lol:

Why don't you hit me with something intelligent? 

2x3=6