Check your account email address ×

so we have record.....

I'd like to read some responses from the rwws about what will make the Korean talks a success, and trump worthy of the nobel. dumb responses, or no responses, will make it visible you don't know and will just wait to comment after you're given your marching orders from faux news and others....

denuclearization?

no more testing? which is kind of lame, as they already have the nukes

a verbal or written agreement?

Edited by Snoslinger

An end to the war formally. Stabilization of the region. A pact/accord between all actors. Normalized relations and communications between all parties. That would be a big deal. I don’t think NK has to surrender their nukes. A cessation of new testing would be a huge win. They have the power (and right) to defend their sovereign nation. I think them keeping defensive nukes is perfectly reasonable as long as they stop the rhetoric and war footing.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

An end to the war formally. Stabilization of the region. A pact/accord between all actors. Normalized relations and communications between all parties. That would be a big deal. I don’t think NK has to surrender their nukes. A cessation of new testing would be a huge win. They have the power (and right) to defend their sovereign nation. I think them keeping defensive nukes is perfectly reasonable as long as they stop the rhetoric and war footing.  

that's a good answer. but many rwws wanted denuclearization, but will accept less I'm sure. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

I'd like to read some responses from the rwws about what will make the Korean talks a success, and trump worthy of the nobel. dumb responses, or no responses, will make it visible you don't know and will just wait to comment after you're given your marching orders from faux news and others....

denuclearization?

no more testing? which is kind of lame, as they already have the nukes

a verbal or written agreement?

Why would I answer this bullshit...go play in traffic faggot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

An entire Korean Peninsula aligned with China can only help decrease the ongoing American hegemony in the world. Eventually Taiwan will bend to China’s will. The next few decades will definitely flesh out a new world. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why would I answer this bullshit...go play in traffic faggot.

:lol:

bullshit? such a pussy. you're one of the ones who'll wait until something happens and then go with whatever you're told.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

that's a good answer. but many rwws wanted denuclearization, but will accept less I'm sure. :bc:

And you have been given your marching orders I see.

Why don't you tell the forum what YOU would want, instead of your usual speculation on what others want. 

I don't expect NK to denuclearize. they'll be just as dangerous to us as they were prior to trump. imo that wasn't even dangerous to begin with. NK wants to sit at the big boy table, that is all.

Edited by Snoslinger

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I don't expect NK to denuclearize. they'll be just as dangerous to us as they were prior to trump. imo that wasn't even dangerous to begin with. NK wants to sit at the big boy table, that is all.

Why don't you answer your own question first.  " what will make the Korean talks a success, and trump worthy of the nobel. "

Let's hear it.

In a Pollyanna world North Korea will scrap it's nukes, hold free elections and reunite with South Korea and join the 21st century.  I don't see it happening.

To borrow from XLT:

•  

51 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no reason to start negotiations with yeah you can keep all your war toys .

18 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why don't you answer your own question first.  " what will make the Korean talks a success, and trump worthy of the nobel. "

Let's hear it.

well let's be honist the bar has been set extremely low for the Nobel .can one of you remind me why Barack got his ? 

I will give Trump his credit when something happens and that’s not sitting next to a commie crazy and calling it winning.

The true peace the DMZ will have to cease and a plan to allow the NK people into SK will need to be accomplished.

Less than that is not winning because Jong will never give up his nukes.

58 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Denuclearization would be great, but not going to happen. Why should we be able to but not them if they have normalized and friendly discourse with the west? If in 20 years NK has a quasi free market system like that of China, it would bring millions upon millions of their people out of poverty and into the world economy. That’s a win. Trump should get credit here for at a minimum setting pieces in motion. Obama, Bush(s), Clinton, etc just swept this under the rug. We wouldn’t be having this conversation and potentially ending a hermit regime without it. That deserves some tepid respect.

51 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

An entire Korean Peninsula aligned with China can only help decrease the ongoing American hegemony in the world. Eventually Taiwan will bend to China’s will. The next few decades will definitely flesh out a new world. 

I don’t know if I see SK aligning with China as much as us or Japan. 

• Like 1

All of these developments at this point are 100% due to getting tough on China with respect to trade. NK doesnt take a shit without China telling them its ok.

Basically Trump accomplished more in 3 months than all his predecessors combined. I hate Trump but he took on China and won handily in short order 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

All of these developments at this point are 100% due to getting tough on China with respect to trade. NK doesnt take a shit without China telling them its ok.

Basically Trump accomplished more in 3 months than all his predecessors combined. I hate Trump but he took on China and won handily in short order 

He kinda did. People think China is this big unruly beast. China needs us a hell of a lot more than we need them. Luckily, cheap labor for trinkets can be found all over the place. A consumer economy unmatched in history like we have... Can’t. We hold the cards more than people give us credit for.

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He kinda did. People think China is this big unruly beast. China needs us a hell of a lot more than we need them. Luckily, cheap labor for trinkets can be found all over the place. A consumer economy unmatched in history like we have... Can’t. We hold the cards more than people give us credit for.

I said the same from day one........all we heard was every retarded doom and gloom scenario etc etc etc. Vince crying over conduit prices and some like thSpincry just outright calling for american workers to fuck off and die. 

Here we are mere months later and not a single negative materialized and countless wins have piled up. Fuck Obama and Fuck Bush......Trump won 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Denuclearization would be great, but not going to happen. Why should we be able to but not them if they have normalized and friendly discourse with the west? If in 20 years NK has a quasi free market system like that of China, it would bring millions upon millions of their people out of poverty and into the world economy. That’s a win. Trump should get credit here for at a minimum setting pieces in motion. Obama, Bush(s), Clinton, etc just swept this under the rug. We wouldn’t be having this conversation and potentially ending a hermit regime without it. That deserves some tepid respect.

I don’t know if I see SK aligning with China as much as us or Japan. 

NK is sitting on $10 trillion in minerals including rare earth metals. Very important to SK’s electronic industry. There’s also a very dense resource of cheap labor in NK. This is a situation not unlike the unification of Germany and Europe following the fall of the ussr. The economy in Europe exploded a few years after reunification. It should be interesting to see how this plays out and the koreas unite. 

The formal end of hostility between North and South and some sort of easing of the border is key everything else will be cured over time. There are families that we're split by the war. Once the people start to mix again the numes won't matter.