Check your account email address ×

so we have record.....

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I’m not so sure trump had much to do with this. He didn’t scare Kim into doing anything. Diplomacy and continued sanctions by a group of countries are what brought Kim to the table, only after he has acquired nukes. He’s not about to give them up either, I think you agree. So is trump and the trumpsters going to accept that and call it a win? My guess is yes.

I know, right?  I think this is the long process of peace between N and S Korea that the Obama adminstration was working on.  The S. Korean President and regional leaders are in unison in recommending Obama for ANOTHER Nobel Prize!  But this one will be bigger, shinnier, jewel encrusted and a big "V" on it for "VICTORY'!!!!

Say it with me...'THANKS OBAMA!!!"

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I know, right?  I think this is the long process of peace between N and S Korea that the Obama adminstration was working on.  The S. Korean President and regional leaders are in unison in recommending Obama for ANOTHER Nobel Prize!  But this one will be bigger, shinnier, jewel encrusted and a big "V" on it for "VICTORY'!!!!

Lmao

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Heel spurs is a badass..... :lmao: I’m sure he flexed his might aboard the......

DDC28E54-B664-48A9-BB90-50B79F4E2B6C.jpeg

15 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

along with racer and others........

I am waiting for you to answer your own fucking question and hold you to a position, but you're too scared to take one and have to own it.

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

4962BAD5-52BD-4DD8-BCAC-6282DF56C2D1.jpeg

DC3D4A25-9859-4F6A-85DE-267741955929.jpeg

My goodness!  There's that pic again of your dark skinny dream boat!  

'When you wish upon a star.........anything your heart desires will come to you."

SR Obama.jpg

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

timing is everything. kim completed his quest for nukes and now wants sanctions lifted so his little world can improve. same things would be happening if Hillary was president. do you really think trump scared him into being a nice guy? :lol:

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I am waiting for you to answer your own fucking question and hold you to a position, but you're too scared to take one and have to own it.

hey dumb fuck, it should be clear what my answer is. but then again, it's you. :lol:

why are you scared to present your thoughts? some of us know :news:

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

timing is everything. kim completed his quest for nukes and now wants sanctions lifted so his little world can improve. do you really think trump scared him into being a nice guy? :lol:

hey dumb fuck, it should be clear what my answer is. but then again, it's you. :lol:

why are you scared to present your thoughts? some of us know :news:

Write it out, again.  This way we have it down multiple times, ON RECORD.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Write it out, again.  This way we have it down multiple times, ON RECORD.

unless he denuclearizes north korea, he is worthy of nothing. absolutely nothing.

clear enough?

your turn....

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

timing is everything. kim completed his quest for nukes and now wants sanctions lifted so his little world can improve. same things would be happening if Hillary was president. do you really think trump scared him into being a nice guy? :lol:

Stop this.  Just stop it.  I won't tell your party....just pretend you have your head in the sand and you won't draw any attention.  Quick....stand behind me!  They're looking!!!  :lol:

racer to the cops - hey guys, there's a very mean neighbor across the street who has guns and he's a threat to me and my family

cops - well we just learned he has befriended his immediate neighbor, but we cannot take his guns

racer - yaaay, i feel much better.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

unless he denuclearizes north korea, he is worthy of nothing. absolutely nothing.

clear enough?

your turn....

Yep,  Put the goal post as far away as possible knowing full well that NK is not going to do that.  And even if Kim Jong Un said that NK was going to denuclearize, you would say he was lying and trump would still deserve nothing according to you.  Fucking retard.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

racer to the cops - hey guys, there's a very mean neighbor across the street who has guns and he's a threat to me and my family

cops - well we just learned he has befriended his immediate neighbor, but we cannot take his guns

racer - yaaay, i feel much better.

Call the cops?  That's where your scenario is wrong already.    Poor slinger, always relying on others to fix your problems.

Just now, racer254 said:

Yep,  Put the goal post as far away as possible knowing full well that NK is not going to do that.  And even if Kim Jong Un said that NK was going to denuclearize, you would say he was lying and trump would still deserve nothing according to you.  Fucking retard.

so denuclearization isn't what this was all about? the end result will be exactly what I said it would be months ago - north korea will still have nukes and the trumpsters will consider it a win.

nice non-answer, again. you are such a fucking retard.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Call the cops?  That's where your scenario is wrong already.    Poor slinger, always relying on others to fix your problems.

omg. it was an analogy you dumb ass. you were scared of NK having nukes and you wanted something done.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so denuclearization isn't what this was all about? the end result will be exactly what I said it would be months ago - north korea will still have nukes and the trumpsters will consider it a win.

nice non-answer, again. you are such a fucking retard.

All the matters to me is that South Korea along with the rest of the world thinks its good.  I don't care if trump gets any credit at all.  But this is happening while he is POTUS, so is that a coincidence, or is it just luck?  Who cares?  If the rest of the world is happy, then great.....all the while you trump haters can speculate all you want. 

Edited by racer254

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

?

Just what’s do you think Trump has done exactly?

:dunno:

Nothing.  He's done nothing!!!  NOTHING!!!! NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nrtothaidoi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1ntoahtakdknkgnging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11kaksdkkfanaothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Image result for straight jacket gif