Milwaukee reeling after deadly police shooting

ckf

13 hours ago, Momorider said:

St Louis-run by Democrats
Baltimore-run by Democrats
Chicago-run by Democrats
#Milwaukee-run by Democrats
If only we could find a pattern... :flush: 

We need Republicans to straighten out those blacks!

1 minute ago, Anler said:

We need Republicans to straighten out those blacks!

Or economic opportunity instead of welfare.

I was going to burn some shit down last night because my family was treated badly a 100 years ago, but then I was like shit I got work in the morning.

9 hours ago, bladefever said:

A photo from the past. Let's all get close so we can fit in. And some people wonder why?

B3.jpg

This sounds like something a typical self hating white liberal might say.  I wonder why blacks are the only ones who still haven't managed to get over history's injustices to their race and advance in any way..or if they have advanced, why it is very minimal.  I mean...I don't wonder, I know.  But I'm a "racist" so..........

15 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I was going to burn some shit down last night because my family was treated badly a 100 years ago, but then I was like shit I got work in the morning.

I was gonna ask what they don't have economically in their area that their neighbor non-blacks don't.  Then, I read the second part and :lol:

I wonder if some left the "burn and loot fest" early to get up in time for work?  Or, would this be considered a "Solidarity Movement" and be excused?  I guess it depends on how liberal their employer was.  :dunno:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This sounds like something a typical self hating white liberal might say.  I wonder why blacks are the only ones who still haven't managed to get over history's injustices to their race and advance in any way..or if they have advanced, why it is very minimal.  I mean...I don't wonder, I know.  But I'm a "racist" so..........

I was gonna ask what they don't have economically in their area that their neighbor non-blacks don't.  Then, I read the second part and :lol:

I wonder if some left the "burn and loot fest" early to get up in time for work?  Or, would this be considered a "Solidarity Movement" and be excused?  I guess it depends on how liberal their employer was.  :dunno:

Yeah, it was a joke.

Those people out in the streets don't want jobs .

That would be selling out & acting white.

The free pass in the media is incredible.

Not an ounce of sympathy for the black business owners who are watching their stores go up in flames, or the guy who can't get to work because his car was torched.

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

I'm not an expert on American history but maybe time to check your books. Selma Alabama was in the early 60's. Not 100 years ago. 

22 minutes ago, bladefever said:

I'm not an expert on American history but maybe time to check your books. Selma Alabama was in the early 60's. Not 100 years ago. 

Some things don't make the history books.

what now?

A SECRET HISTORY / The harassment of Italians during World War II has particular relevance today and serves as a warning of what could happen - SFGate

• Platinum Contributing Member

Sister of dead criminal makes plea for peace, cnn reports.  They fail to mention she meant in da hood. And in her next sentence told the crowd to " take that shit to the suburbs and burn it down" they left that part out. Wonder why?

4 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Sister of dead criminal makes plea for peace, cnn reports.  They fail to mention she meant in da hood. And in her next sentence told the crowd to " take that shit to the suburbs and burn it down" they left that part out. Wonder why?

That shmuck in Furgeson said to "Burn it down" too

22 minutes ago, Shifty said:

It is only a matter of time before innocent whites are killed or hurt.

will they still be able to ignore it, like the innocent blacks who are killed in the cross fire? 

7 hours ago, bladefever said:

So almost 60 years ago.....what the fuck is your point? Do you think any of these looting fucktards are doing it in the name of Selma? 

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

So almost 60 years ago.....what the fuck is your point? Do you think any of these looting fucktards are doing it in the name of Selma? 

Of course not, and most likely have no clue about history. Ignorant animals. 

Just now, Boered said:

Of course not, and most likely have no clue about history. Ignorant animals. 

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Spot on Post's.

Enough!

Violence and property damage makes it better? It really is some stupid thinking.

There is always going to be people who don't like you , because you're fat , skinny, tall. Short, from the south, north, at some point everyone deals with adversity.

56 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Spot on Post's.

Enough!

Violence and property damage makes it better? It really is some stupid thinking.

There is always going to be people who don't like you , because you're fat , skinny, tall. Short, from the south, north, at some point everyone deals with adversity.

Ya but nobody likes niggers, not even black folk.

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Point being a comment was made saying it was 100 yrs ago. In the early 60's was the start of some protesting. And really things haven't changed since those days. Say what you want but there has been a problem for the past 200 or more years. 

1 hour ago, Boered said:

Ya but nobody likes niggers, not even black folk.

Niggers don't even like niggers. Them niggers are always killing niggers. 

That at just tells you how fuckin stupid niggers are. 

12 minutes ago, bladefever said:

Point being a comment was made saying it was 100 yrs ago. In the early 60's was the start of some protesting. And really things haven't changed since those days. Say what you want but there has been a problem for the past 200 or more years. 

:lmao: yah things haven't changed at all :lol: a Spook is the POTUS :flush: 

17 minutes ago, bladefever said:

Yeah.....OK.:wtf:

23 minutes ago, bladefever said:

Segregated bathrooms, schools, restaurants, busses, sport teams, etc.

Maybe a little has changed.

O.o

8 minutes ago, Boered said:

Maybe it never should have.

It should of never went beyond equality.

You can't cure racism with more racism.

Martin Luther King was a very smart man and a uniter.

He realized this and always preached equality.  No future in dredging up the past.  You can't punish the son for the sins of the father. 

18 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Segregated bathrooms, schools, restaurants, busses, sport teams, etc.

Maybe a little has changed.

O.o

Wasn't there a slight problem when Tiger Woods won the Masters the first time. Wasn't it at an " All White " golf club. Again that must have been 100 yrs ago. 

Just now, bladefever said:

Wasn't there a slight problem when Tiger Woods won the Masters the first time. Wasn't it at an " All White " golf club. Again that must have been 100 yrs ago. 

Did I say racism was totally eradicated?

Never will.

Things have changed a lot.

Saying they haven't is as delusional as saying people no longer care about race.

1 minute ago, bladefever said:

Oh for fucks sake I'm not even sure about that but way to reach and look for outliers....there are still all men's clubs...does that upset you? How about Black Entertainment Televison or The United Negro College Fund? NAACP?