Check your account email address ×

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

We did have 8 years of this with Obama and the shoe on the other foot though.....

Well, sure.  But in Wisconsin we had recall elections and multiple john doe investigations.  The shit going on in washington is eerily similar. 

Here are the steps

Investigate people around the elected official.

Find documents and leak false details to the press

Press runs the stories to make elected official look bad.

REPEAT for as long as you can until you have another election.

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

You can compare the crisis and claim apples to oranges all you want. I merely stating the fact that the far right was bitching about Obama for 8 years. Funny how you even then want to disagree with me like a programmed robot :lol: 

I think it was a fair point. The complaints against Obama were manufactured to keep the tea party wound up and following Fox.

The Present President even was duped. 

On 2018-04-13 at 2:50 PM, Snake said:

Trudeau... :lol:

At least we know Trump fucks women.

Trudeau’s wife looks alright to me.

I like her looks more than that mail order bride that is currently in the White House. You fuckers accused Michelle Obama of looking like a man. How sure are you that Melania isn’t packing?

1D69A33A-1CB4-4023-A78A-8C4814947411.jpeg

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Trudeau’s wife looks alright to me.

I like her looks more than that mail order bride that is currently in the White House. You fuckers accused Michelle Obama of looking like a man. How sure are you that Melania isn’t packing?

1D69A33A-1CB4-4023-A78A-8C4814947411.jpeg

thats a terrible look for melanie,  even worse when hope hicks followed her with similar dress,  wtf women should dress like women.  

An michelle did look like a man,  an angry man 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it's been about a week since nunes got his paws on this document, the same document he and others had seen before. he has claimed he is going to blow this investigation wide open with the illegalities in it. so where is it? me thinks this is going to end up like every other "conspiracy" outlined in this thread...........in a trash pile, that won't be burned. it'll be left there to use again years down the road. like uranium one :lol:

Gowdy saw it and said there was reason to investigate

:news:

Just now, Angry ginger said:

thats a terrible look for melanie,  even worse when hope hicks followed her with similar dress,  wtf women should dress like women.  

An michelle did look like a man,  an angry man 

Melania's a mail order Ladyboy. Trump married her for cover so he could continue to fuck Ivanka. He got Jared to marry Ivanka now Melania and Jared keep each other busy.

That's a horrible thing to say.  But it's the type of shit Trumpsters would eat up if right wing media made it up about Obama. 

• Haha 1

Update:

even the heavily biased, “protect trump at all costs”, non-patriotic house  investigation crew had no mention of the trump tower meeting being a “set up”, and even condemned it.

:lol: fucking bozos

Edited by Snoslinger

33 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Update:

even the heavily biased, “protect trump at all costs”, non-patriotic house  investigation crew had no mention of the trump tower meeting being a “set up”, and even condemned it.

Dragging a thread back from the dead from over a week ago....can you be any more pathetic?

7 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Remember when snot started this thread when he finally realized that collusion was a hoax :lol: 

Remember that Snot has been :wrong: about everything since like forever :lmao: 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Update:

Obama admin let a russian spy into the country should be your real concern.

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Obama admin let a russian spy into the country should be your real concern.

He will never acknowledge that :lol: 

the obama admin was clueless but Jr knew everything :lol: 

• 4 weeks later...

I mean....too funny.

MSM and the Dems (same): "Well, it wasn't a "spy" per se.  It was more an informant who secretly collected and reported information on the activities, movements, and plans of the Trump Campaign."

Definsion of "spy"; An informant who secretly collects and reports information on the activities, movements, and plans of an enemy or competitor.

Liberal retards:  "See..it wasn't a spy!!!!!!!!!"

2020....jury will decide...again.

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

From the title I thought this thread was gonna be about the Dems chances in the 2018 midterm elections. :lol2:

It could have been about the formerly intelligent and respected tom as well