Check your account email address ×

***OFFICIAL NHL CUP PLAYOFFS THREAD***

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude.....Parise was playing the best hockey he has played since coming to MN 6 years ago.....and now another freak injury has ended that. This is a massive blow to the team...

I would argue that our D corp is covering for Suter better than Tyler fucking Ennis will cover for Zach. I was actually slightly hopeful this would go 7 games. Its guaranteed over in 5 now

Yeah, his comeback was impressive for sure.  But we WAY overpaid for him.  He’s a grinder and a worker but if you are haunting the perimeter of the blue and getting throttled all night trying to get that greasy goal, your days are numbered.  He’s too small for that shit.  I hate that style of hockey anyway, “hog pile on the blue paint and somebody look for the puck!!!”

Fingers crossed!!!  

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, his comeback was impressive for sure.  But we WAY overpaid for him.  He’s a grinder and a worker but if you are haunting the perimeter of the blue and getting throttled all night trying to get that greasy goal, your days are numbered.  He’s too small for that shit.  I hate that style of hockey anyway, “hog pile on the blue paint and somebody look for the puck!!!”

Fingers crossed!!!  

Are you from fucking Arkansas???

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How in the fuck did they miss that crosscheck on Staals neck....holy fuck!

Worst fucking reffing I have ever seen. .......Peg gooning it up to the max and we cant get the calls

Just now, f7ben said:

Fucking garbage.......worst hooks hacks trips and interference and 1 call all period....

You seem to have the sport figured out to a T f7babcock :snack: 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Fingers crossed!!!  

That's where playoff goals get scored.  Parise is definitely a playoff guy.  

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Roenick thinks Morrissey should get 3 games for that crosscheck.

Who gives a fuck if he gets 3 games......he nullified the wilds powerplay with staal laying on the ice and then when he should have been in the box with us upp 5-3 he assisted on a goal. That is the refs deciding a game and its bullshit

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Who gives a fuck if he gets 3 games......he nullified the wilds powerplay with staal laying on the ice and then when he should have been in the box with us upp 5-3 he assisted on a goal. That is the refs deciding a game and its bullshit

Geez dude just telling you what JR said about the severity of the hit...Anson Carter said the same thing you did about nullifying the PP....save your vitriol for Barbara Bush. :lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Geez dude just telling you what JR said about the severity of the hit...Anson Carter said the same thing you did about nullifying the PP....save your vitriol for Barbara Bush. :lol:

I wasnt stating that he shouldnt get 3 games or that they were wrong......just saying its of no consequence to the wild when that bullshit costs up this game and we are playing golf. He should get 3 games but that doesnt make up for the fact that the refs may have just decided the series 

On 4/15/2018 at 6:35 PM, f7ben said:

No....they are gonna come out and bury the Jets this game. The Jets will be tired from the bullshit storm travel and they dont need to play with any sense of urgency because they know they own the Wild any time they need to. 

The Wild get this on 4-2 and the Jets win games 4 in OT and then crush MN in game 5

Damn.....I had this shit called

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Damn.....I had this shit called

Which part you fucking butt munch?  The part where you had the score wrong in game 3?  The part where they didn’t go to OT?  Or the part where they didn’t crush Mn in game 4?  1-0 + EN isn’t a “crush”.

Hey.  Fuck you!!!!!!!! And fuckoff and fuckery fu k tucking fuckery fucjKfhfjsksldjfjhfjsjksksndjdjnsldkdjdjjfnjfkdjdudyurhdhdijebdjduurhd didirhhdjsjdb

:wall:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Which part you fucking butt munch?  The part where you had the score wrong in game 3?  The part where they didn’t go to OT?  Or the part where they didn’t crush Mn in game 4?  1-0 + EN isn’t a “crush”.

Hey.  Fuck you!!!!!!!! And fuckoff and fuckery fu k tucking fuckery fucjKfhfjsksldjfjhfjsjksksndjdjnsldkdjdjjfnjfkdjdudyurhdhdijebdjduurhd didirhhdjsjdb

:wall:

Are you fucking retarded? 

I said the wild would crush them in game 3 and then game 4 would be OT.....well excuse me it was 1-0 .......then I said G5 would be a blowout in Peg

Just now, f7ben said:

Are you fucking retarded? 

I said the wild would crush them in game 3 and then game 4 would be OT.....well excuse me it was 1-0 .......then I said G5 would be a blowout in Peg

Fuck you dick face!  And fuck the Wild too.  Fucking faggots!

Just now, Zambroski said:

Fuck you dick face!  And fuck the Wild too.  Fucking faggots!

That game is 100% on the refs....the best we could have hoped for was a 1-0 game for the wild. Parise out fucked us bad. 

Instead of us getting a 5-3 and likely a goal we got fucking punked and went down 1-0 and lost