Check your account email address ×

Soybean Experts

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

If ya ever want to try again go for Mexican whites. But cant blame ya for being gunshy. Food poisoning is brutal

Its not Im afraid of food poisoning, just the smell of them after that turns me off. 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Did you guys know that we have to poison everyone with agrochemicals in order to feed them? 

Who wants to eat chemicals anyway? 

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

That's how I feel about pot granola bars after an anxiety attack.

Haha! Dude I had the worst anxiety attack after biting off a pot sucker. Those things need to come with instructions. Holeee fuck. :lol: 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Haha! Dude I had the worst anxiety attack after biting off a pot sucker. Those things need to come with instructions. Holeee fuck. :lol: 

A lot of people have zero concept of dosing. 

Generally it only takes about 20-30mg to get a 200# person comfortably high.

Any more than that and you get into the anxiety shit. This is of course dependent on tolerance and frequency of use.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Not a fan of edibles. You cannot eat yourself straight if the need arises. 

And I'm no softy or a whiner but those damn gummies bears look too much like candy to a kid. They should make em in a pot leaf shape.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Not a fan of edibles. You cannot eat yourself straight if the need arises. 

And I'm no softy or a whiner but those damn gummies bears look too much like candy to a kid. They should make em in a pot leaf shape.

I hate edibles. 

Maybe adults should keep their meds out of reach of children. Don't blame the candy maker for irresponsible handling of meds.

26 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Fish that eat other fish are generally dirtier than fish that eat bugs and algae, etc.

Bluegill is probably the cleanest in Michigan. 

Best tasting fish IMHO.   Just got to catch a bunch of them.  

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Usually 8-10 8"+ gills feeds my family. 

A few years back there was a guy that worked with us and he would slay the Bluegills and every  once in awhile he would bring in gallon ziplocks of filets and we would fire up the turkey fryer, paper up one of the shop tables, ice down cases of beer and just gorge ourselves.....good times. :ylsuper:

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

A few years back there was a guy that worked with us and he would slay the Bluegills and every  once in awhile he would bring in gallon ziplocks of filets and we would fire up the turkey fryer, paper up one of the shop tables, ice down cases of beer and just gorge ourselves.....good times. :ylsuper:

Nothing like a good old fish fry! :bc:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Cows and corn getting it today.  :(

Neal

Your fellow parishioners of the church of global warming are going to eventually decimate the beef industry, so I'd maybe think twice about investing much in more cattle.  Are you going to be as angry when they mandate a 41 percent environmental tax on beef?  :bc:  

http://business.financialpost.com/opinion/carbon-tax-killjoys-want-to-tax-our-hamburgers-now-is-anyone-really-surprised

Edited by sledderj

9 minutes ago, sledderj said:

Your fellow parishioners of the church of global warming are going to eventually decimate the beef industry, so I'd maybe think twice about investing much in more cattle.  Are you going to be as angry when they mandate a 41 percent environmental tax on beef?  :bc:  

http://business.financialpost.com/opinion/carbon-tax-killjoys-want-to-tax-our-hamburgers-now-is-anyone-really-surprised

We will just jack hamburger and steak up 41%!  Easy peasy!

Neal