Check your account email address ×

Tax Cuts.......103,000.....

whoever thought corporations were going to take their windfalls and generate jobs so that people can just stand around are complete idiots. companies are/were already "balanced" to their demand. the best way to create more jobs is create more demand, a lot of it. handing out bread crumbs to the peasants doesn't do much of that. maybe one of these days the rwws will learn this, but I have my doubts as they've had plenty of time to figure it out, yet they still believe in trickle-down.

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Highmark said:

ADP: Businesses added 241,000 jobs in March

:lmao: You can’t fathom negative news for Dump.....you’re a true ball licker.  That’s private jobs and preceded the real jobs report that was released a couple days after your ADP headline :owned: 

22 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

whoever thought corporations were going to take their windfalls and generate jobs so that people can just stand around are complete idiots. companies are/were already "balanced" to their demand. the best way to create more jobs is create more demand, a lot of it. handing out bread crumbs to the peasants doesn't do much of that. maybe one of these days the rwws will learn this, but I have my doubts as they've had plenty of time to figure it out, yet they still believe in trickle-down.

Where I work, we are upgrading equipment and software...

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Because of tax cuts or would they be doing it anyway, to keep up with whatever demand they may have?

A little bit of everything.  We are replacing a mill and lathe with a multi-tasking machine, and adding a second multi-tasking machine.  Expanding our CAD software package to a couple nice add-ins.  Renovating our stockroom and storage areas from racking to VLM's.  Replacing and/or assembly tools, etc.

Some was planned, some was "hey, you have x amount extra to spend this year, so think up something nice."

41 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You're the most dishonest guy here.  stfu. :news:   Can't stand liars.

You don’t like the truth and facts......STFU InvestaBusta :lmao: Tell us more about the labor force participation rate and real unemployment number......:snack:  And then tell the class about honesty.... :lmao: 

20 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You don’t like the truth and facts......STFU InvestaBusta :lmao: Tell us more about the labor force participation rate and real unemployment number......:snack:  And then tell the class about honesty.... :lmao: 

Stating the economy and unemployment numbers were fake up until Jan 20 2018 and them immediately doing a 180 when trump takes over is about as dishonest as it gets. Then to blame others for being dishonest? Wolfie is a fucking joke

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Stating the economy and unemployment numbers were fake up until Jan 20 2018 and them immediately doing a 180 when trump takes over is about as dishonest as it gets. Then to blame others for being dishonest? Wolfie is a fucking joke

Spot on :thumbsup:

21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Fake till Trump won. 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

I pointed out that Obama put operatives in the BLS at the beginning of his presidency, which was supposed to be an apolitical agency, and for the first time in history, Obama changed that. That naturally brought into question the accuracy of the numbers being spit out.  Then again he politicized several agencies, which was also unprecedented, such as the DOJ, IRS and FBI, something you hack fucks ignore.   Despite all that, he labor participation rate started at over 66% at the beginning of his presidency, dropped to 62% and is now trending back up.  The unemployment numbers are also the lowest they've been in years, including minority unemployment.  GDP growth, consumer confidence, the rate of rise in the stock market in one year, all up.   Anything else Hackworth McShitStain?  Lose the phony talking point.

42 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You're some piece of work dude.  Way to mischaracterize and outright lie about my statements.  Why don't you explain why Obama put his operatives in charge of the BLS and did things like take charge of the census?

Edited by DriftBusta

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I pointed out that Obama put operatives in the BLS at the beginning of his presidency, which was supposed to be an apolitical agency, and for the first time in history, Obama changed that. That naturally brought into question the accuracy of the numbers being spit out.  Then again he politicized several agencies, which was also unprecedented, such as the DOJ, IRS and FBI, something you hack fucks ignore.   Despite all that, he labor participation rate started at over 66% at the beginning of his presidency, dropped to 62% and is now trending back up.  The unemployment numbers are also the lowest they've been in years, including minority unemployment.  GDP growth, consumer confidence, the rate of rise in the stock market in one year, all up.   Anything else Hackworth McShitStain?  Lose the phony talking point.

You're some piece of work dude.  Way to mischaracterize and outright lie about my statements.

You’re either a lying hack, stupid as dog shit, or both :lmao: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

^^^^Great rebuttal. :lol:  

How did the market triple if all the numbers were fake?  What’s the process of moving from fake numbers to real ones..... :lmao: 

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How did the market triple if all the numbers were fake?  What’s the process of moving from fake numbers to real ones..... :lmao: 

Nice deflection.  Try harder.  I'm not answering your ridiculously framed question.  Markets didn't triple under Obama.  They went from 14k to 8k from 08 to 09, and were at 17k 8 years later, for starters.  

Edited by DriftBusta

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Nice deflection.  Try harder.  I'm not answering your ridiculously framed question.  Markets didn't triple under Obama.  They went from 14k to 8k from 08 to 09, and were at 17k 8 years later, for starters.  

TDS doesnt allow room for facts.

Wolfie you’re fooling nobody except perhaps tom and Dave. If Hillary had won the stock market and unemployment would most likely be where they are now. You’d still be calling them fake, and blowing gaskets if she had been causing all this downward turmoil in the markets. Peddle your BS elsewhere, this isn’t team butt plug