Check your account email address ×

Trump to send military to Mexican border

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Not even sure what them means.  :lol:  I should do research on that before making it worse.  :lol:  

That means that the cartels make more money than Mexico does. They have sent the military after them before and it resulted in the troops families being massacred. Mexico cant deal with that problem, we have to do it. And we should do it before it comes here. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

That means that the cartels make more money than Mexico does. They have sent the military after them before and it resulted in the troops families being massacred. Mexico cant deal with that problem, we have to do it. And we should do it before it comes here. 

Hey, I'm not disagreeing we shouldn't send in the military to take care of it.   I've said that on here multiple times however I don't think the Mexican govt has really put forth the effort needed.   Face it the govt is profiting from it too.  

43 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Not even sure what them means.  :lol:  I should do research on that before making it worse.  :lol:  

He’s right. It’s a clear case of trying to solve one problem while creating several others. Additionally, America has a consumption problem. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Time to drop the economic hammer on Mexico.

Brilliant :lol: 

56 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Yeah not a chance. Seriously, send in the troops. 

Send in the troops where?

BTW. it's the NG that will get deployed along the border.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

When obama wanted to do that the republicans called it boots on the ground. 

2 hours ago, bladefever said:

You might want to take a poll.... To see how many people wish to be part of your " We " group. I would rather walk 100 miles then ride on your bus of related idiots and mall cops.....

I don't want anybody on my bus, that rides a " GAY BLADE ". 

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

Yeah and when you decrease the economic opportunities for people you know what goes up? crime. Just the thing we are trying to stop. Fucking dumb. 

pretty sure all the car and truck plants the auto bailouts built in Mexico along with the 1000s of plants built because of nafta will keep them doing just fine 

You can not use the military for domestic law enforcement. In other words, you can't invade Chicago and kick black thug-ass with US soldiers or  marines. 

However, whereas the border-jumpers are violating an INTERNATIONAL BORDER, and committing a FEDERAL CRIME AGAINST THE US,  the US Military might be authorized to protect that border. 

Fuck, I bet I could get THOUSANDS of volunteers to patrol that border. 2000 miles,  8000 men.  Give them authority to " SHOOT TO KILL " invaders, and you will have GREYHOUND buses pouring into the border states 24/7!!!!!   Fat, prejudiced  white guys, with their AR-15s, camo pants and shirts, and Glock 21s!!! LMAO!! 

You would actually need 24,000  for round-the-clock coverage, and then some for  days-off, etc. 

When a few bodies hit the floor, you'll see those wetbacks running back like the fuckin' Chicanos that they are. 

2 hours ago, bladefever said:

You might want to take a poll.... To see how many people wish to be part of your " We " group. I would rather walk 100 miles then ride on your bus of related idiots and mall cops.....

@Polaris 550 is busy with his broads while you wax your DOLPHIN!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! The " GAY BLADE " waxing his dolphin!!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Your buddy momo is busy as he posted here chasing homos on his sled!!! Probably with out the GOD DAMN COMMON COURTESY OF A REACHAROUND!!!

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Fuck, I bet I could get THOUSANDS of volunteers to patrol that border. 2000 miles,  8000 men.  Give them authority to " SHOOT TO KILL " invaders, and you will have GREYHOUND buses pouring into the border states 24/7!!!!!   Fat, prejudiced  white guys, with their AR-15s, camo pants and shirts, and Glock 21s!!! LMAO!! 

You would actually need 24,000  for round-the-clock coverage, and then some for  days-off, etc. 

When a few bodies hit the floor, you'll see those wetbacks running back like the fuckin' Chicanos that they are. 

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not... I was just having this same discussion a few minutes ago. Deputize locals, pay them a wage, feed them, have them protect the homeland, kinda like jury duty but, one could volunteer. I wouldn't go as far as "license to kill" as you stated, but this is America and have the right to defend yourself, sooo... :whistle:

Talk about the purpose of the 2nd amendment, this is it! No joke. :saluting:

27 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You can not use the military for domestic law enforcement. In other words, you can't invade Chicago and kick black thug-ass with US soldiers or  marines. 

However, whereas the border-jumpers are violating an INTERNATIONAL BORDER, and committing a FEDERAL CRIME AGAINST THE US,  the US Military might be authorized to protect that border. 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Hey, I'm not disagreeing we shouldn't send in the military to take care of it.   I've said that on here multiple times however I don't think the Mexican govt has really put forth the effort needed.   Face it the govt is profiting from it too.  

They absolutely have tried, it's hard when the people they are fighting have more resources than they do. 

26 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You do realize a chicano is a legal resident who is the child of an illegal alien right?

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Juarez, sinoloa and Baja.

6 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not... I was just having this same discussion a few minutes ago. Deputize locals, pay them a wage, feed them, have them protect the homeland, kinda like jury duty but, one could volunteer. I wouldn't go as far as "license to kill" as you stated, but this is America and have the right to defend yourself, sooo... :whistle:

Talk about the purpose of the 2nd amendment, this is it! No joke. :saluting:

Ya don't have to do all that. The wars we fight nowadays are fought in a desert envirement. The border for the most part is a desert envirement. Find landowners who will allow it and train marines there.

46 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

pretty sure all the car and truck plants the auto bailouts built in Mexico along with the 1000s of plants built because of nafta will keep them doing just fine 

So... wtf are you talking about???

49 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

The navy Seabees could build the wall on the defense budget real easy now with the 700 billion the military gets

That money is already spoken for...