Check your account email address ×

Trump to send military to Mexican border

• Platinum Contributing Member

"We are going to be doing things militarily," Mr Trump said at the White House on Tuesday, adding that it would be a "big step".

Earlier Mr Trump threatened to cut aid to Honduras amid reports of a "caravan" of asylum seekers heading for the US.

If this is true, then Trump is the GOAT. 

We actually should be declaring a state of war against Mexico. 

I am firmly convinced that this country was on the verge of eventual collapse as we WHITE, CHRISTIAN, EUROPEAN/AMERICANS know it. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

What don't you get, fucktard? 

You might want to take a poll.... To see how many people wish to be part of your " We " group. I would rather walk 100 miles then ride on your bus of related idiots and mall cops.....

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Cartel members rarely approach the border. Lots of families with kids though. 

I know. They threaten the families of the people they send to cross the border with drugs and whatever. I have a bunch of hispanics working for me, i have heard the stories. Kidnapping is a big problem too. I would have no problem if Trump sent troops there to murder all of them. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

I know. They threaten the families of the people they send to cross the border with drugs and whatever. I have a bunch of hispanics working for me, i have heard the stories. Kidnapping is a big problem too. I would have no problem if Trump sent troops there to murder all of them. 

I partied in Juarez and Monterrey when I was 19. Imagine a gringo without some rock solid connections trying to do that now?  

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

bring more to America :dunno:  

Yeah and when you decrease the economic opportunities for people you know what goes up? crime. Just the thing we are trying to stop. Fucking dumb. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

I partied in Juarez and Monterrey when I was 19. Imagine a gringo without some rock solid connections trying to do that now?  

Yeah not a chance. Seriously, send in the troops. 

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

WTF is that gonna do? 

Make them get serious on fighting the drugs being made there and coming into our country for a start.

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Make them get serious on fighting the drugs being made there and coming into our country for a start.

Just so easy 

http://articles.latimes.com/2005/jun/10/world/fg-chief10

MEXICO CITY — Printing shop owner Alejandro Dominguez Coello was the only man brave enough to seek out the police chief's job in the violence-racked border town of Nuevo Laredo.

Six police officers had been killed there since February, so when the last chief left, city officials searched for weeks before hiring Dominguez. Within hours of taking office Wednesday, the new top cop was killed in a hail of gunfire, presumably by drug traffickers.

The ambush and killing of Dominguez was one of the more audacious crimes in a string of drug-related killings that have terrorized Nuevo Laredo in recent months. Since January, 63 people have been slain in the northern Mexican city of about 315,000 people. Authorities believe most of the victims are casualties of an escalating war between rival drug gangs for control of a key transportation hub on the border with Texas.

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Like that’s really going to help. 

Dude the opium growers do documentaries.   How fucking hard can it be to find them.

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Like that’s really going to help. 

More pharmaceutical drugs come in mail form than any other 

Really its the human drug problem the USA has that should be looked into over worrying about the endless war on drugs - how long has this gone on?

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You should do a little research on that before making the situation worse. 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

You should do a little research on that before making the situation worse. 

:lol:   Not even sure what them means.  :lol:  I should do research on that before making it worse.  :lol: