Check your account email address ×

Jet is a real faggot

Fucking crying about studded sleds and bike trails on HCS.....what a fucking moron :lol: 

Sleds more than pay for any wear and tear on those trails.......the faggot bikers that ride them not so much

Fucking retard Jet thinks his stock turbo is just perfect with no studs lolz.....he is the new zlzebub.......running his turbo ON 1000' of SHAVED ICE and its faster WITH NO STUDS !!!!!!! IFOHRENI ucq

• Haha 1

Just now, MiSledder said:

:lol: guys like him have never spent any time around anybody who takes drag racing seriously

"Hey guys let's all go race in fluffy 12 inch deep snow"

"I don't need studs"

You should hear them all over there.....bunch of fucking woman

antistud faggots - "Nobody needs studs....they dont do anything on snow anyways"

people with brains - "Why do you need carbides then....they dont do "anything on snow"

anti studs faggots - "Derp derp" 

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fucking crying about studded sleds and bike trails on HCS.....what a fucking moron :lol: 

Sleds more than pay for any wear and tear on those trails.......the faggot bikers that ride them not so much

Fucking retard Jet thinks his stock turbo is just perfect with no studs lolz.....he is the new zlzebub.......running his turbo ON 1000' of SHAVED ICE and its faster WITH NO STUDS !!!!!!! IFOHRENI ucq

You better learn to read.

He said he's afraid to lose the trail because of stud damage at road crossings.

Why you have to BLOW everything out of proportion all the fucking time?

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You better learn to read.

He said he's afraid to lose the trail because of stud damage at road crossings.

Why you have to BLOW everything out of proportion all the fucking time?

He's bitching about studded sleds and all the "damage" they do.....read the rest of the thread you retarded fucking braind dead cum spinge truckstop twinko faggot fucking POS

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Jet never mention anything about trail damage.  Just crossings.

Rant away!

He did....you are just too fucking dumb to get it....fucking retarded 800fagon

5 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Jet never mention anything about trail damage.  Just crossings.

Rant away!

Yah .....JET never mentioned anything about trail damage :lol: you are one dumb motherfucker

Jets OP - 

"The stud damage is unreal this year. I see no way we will get to keep it as a sled trail. Thanks to assholes"

• "

40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You should hear them all over there.....bunch of fucking woman

antistud faggots - "Nobody needs studs....they dont do anything on snow anyways"

people with brains - "Why do you need carbides then....they dont do "anything on snow"

anti studs faggots - "Derp derp" 

I'e argued this on stuff on every site, I always set my sled up to hook hard on hard pack snow and for 660 ft, like a snow covered dirt road is ideal, most want to race in a snow covered field, hard pack lake is decent

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah .....JET never mentioned anything about trail damage :lol: you are one dumb motherfucker

Jets OP - 

"The stud damage is unreal this year. I see no way we will get to keep it as a sled trail. Thanks to assholes"

• "

Pretty clear...

Screenshot_20180402-155005_Chrome.jpg

1 minute ago, MiSledder said:

I'e argued this on stuff on every site, I always set my sled up to hook hard on hard pack snow and for 660 ft, like a snow covered dirt road is ideal, most want to race in a snow covered field, hard pack lake is decent

Even if you didnt race at all.....I ride rivers and lakes and trails in all conditions from first snows to last melt......if I didnt have studs and carbides I would be hurt and have wrecked sleds all the time. Icy changing shitty conditions happen all the time and without warning. Studs are a safety item for anyone who rides harder than my 10 year daughter

Just now, DISABLED DAVE said:

Pretty clear...

Screenshot_20180402-155005_Chrome.jpg

Ahh....yah.....Awful is a retarded moron as bad as momo if you hadnt noticed 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Even if you didnt race at all.....I ride rivers and lakes and trails in all conditions from first snows to last melt......if I didnt have studs and carbides I would be hurt and have wrecked sleds all the time. Icy changing shitty conditions happen all the time and without warning. Studs are a safety item for anyone who rides harder than my 10 year daughter

Ahh....yah.....Awful is a retarded moron as bad as momo if you hadnt noticed 

He likes to get under peoples skin. :lol:

Wouldn't no studs be faster on radar :dunno:  I remember when they banned studs for the Winnipeg to St. Paul x-country race back in the day it was Minnesota was pissed at all the road crossings getting fucked :news: 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Wouldn't no studs be faster on radar :dunno:  I remember when they banned studs for the Winnipeg to St. Paul x-country race back in the day it was Minnesota was pissed at all the road crossings getting fucked :news: 

No studs on radar may be slightly faster on hardpack in top speed but ET would be less with studs unless it was a really short race.......I just hate riding sleds without studs and not feeling all that instant yank when they hook hard 

6 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Need for studs varies per region. Studs here are mostly useless until maybe the last month of riding because our snow seldom gets icy or super hard 

I put about 600 miles on the river this year and it could have sections that flood and freeze or where water just pushes over the ice or where spots open up and re-freeze. It is down right dangerous to ride without studs and you certainly arent given er at all if you dont have studs. If I was just a faggot groomed trail rider that only went out for midseason conditions and didnt care at all about performance or safety.....fine no studs.....but that aint me or anyone I ride with 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I put about 600 miles on the river this year and it could have sections that flood and freeze or where water just pushes over the ice or where spots open up and re-freeze. It is down right dangerous to ride without studs and you certainly arent given er at all if you dont have studs. If I was just a faggot groomed trail rider that only went out for midseason conditions and didnt care at all about performance or safety.....fine no studs.....but that aint me or anyone I ride with 

99% of people here don’t use studs. Probably closer to 100