Check your account email address ×

Jet is a real faggot

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No studs on radar may be slightly faster on hardpack in top speed but ET would be less with studs unless it was a really short race.......I just hate riding sleds without studs and not feeling all that instant yank when they hook hard 

I think just for the brakes it's a massive improvement and way safer plus I can catch my non stud ridding buddies with ease cuz corner to corner you accelerate way harder and brake way harder and can catch the unstudded homosexuals in a few corners :bc: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

I think just for the brakes it's a massive improvement and way safer plus I can catch my non stud ridding buddies with ease cuz corner to corner you accelerate way harder and brake way harder and can catch the unstudded homosexuals in a few corners :bc: 

Why are you trying to catch homosexuals? Proof you are gay!!!   Have you been sniffing ASS ODOR??

7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

This is all very true momo......GOOD POAST !!!!!111111111111

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

GayKev's dildo is studded though!!!!!11 :owned:

WWHOAAA........GAYKEV :owned: again and again.........GAYKEV is uncle Znutties little sodomite slave meister :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lmao: Unstudded sodomite posts what? 

I stud my machines fagmont!!!! I just don't install them to chase faggots on the trail to butt fuck them :lol: which you admitted to :owned:

Just now, f7ben said:

WWHOAAA........GAYKEV :owned: again and again.........GAYKEV is uncle Znutties little sodomite slave meister :lol: 

Get bent go pay your rent!!!!   Stick to waxing your dolphin!!!!

studs are for folks that ride beyond their abilities:news:...................................

and phaggets

2 minutes ago, DISABLED DAVE said:

No reason for them...i never had them riding for the most part in ontario either.

Cause you ride like a bitch......thats the only explanation

And I'd bet half or better here have studded tracks 

Just now, f7ben said:

Cause you ride like a bitch......thats the only explanation

And I'd bet half or better here have studded tracks 

Ok. Half where have studded tracks?

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

He's bitching about studded sleds and all the "damage" they do.....read the rest of the thread you retarded fucking braind dead cum spinge truckstop twinko faggot fucking POS

they destroy roads thats a fact,  state needs to just accept that given the revenue they receive from snowmobiles IMO. drive around in the summer and it's clear where all the crossings are because the roads all chewed up

Just now, Angry ginger said:

they destroy roads thats a fact,  state needs to just accept that given the revenue they receive from snowmobiles IMO. drive around in the summer and it's clear where all the crossings are because the roads all chewed up

I agree.....they do some superficial damage to crossings......its not really a big deal. You could never tell where they were driving over them. Its visual only 

The state gets a shit ton of money from sleds .........this is a minor issue

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I agree.....they do some superficial damage to crossings......its not really a big deal. You could never tell where they were driving over them. Its visual only 

The state gets a shit ton of money from sleds .........this is a minor issue

In my travels ive seen alot of places have a strip of concrete where the sleds cross.

2 minutes ago, DISABLED DAVE said:

In my travels ive seen alot of places have a strip of concrete where the sleds cross.

yes and some have some type of coating over the asphalt as well .....have seen both

• Thanks 1