Check your account email address ×

Stocks tumble as Trump's tweets rock Amazon again

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

She's just a little girl and it's not a sweater....It's a protective vest that covers her chest and belly. Bought it after she took a stick to the chest and sliced herself open.:thumbsup:

Shit, I remember that, how's she doing?

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Shit, I remember that, how's she doing?

She recovered really well ...thanks for asking.  When she was getting her stitches removed one of the vet techs suggested getting a protective vest...the orange is nice  for spotting her in the woods as well.  :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

She's just a little girl and it's not a sweater....It's a protective vest that covers her chest and belly. Bought it after she took a stick to the chest and sliced herself open.:thumbsup:

It's a good investment, same thing happened to my brother's dog. :bc:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol he gets called out for his lack of principles and blatant hypocrisy so he goes full triggered on everyone. Poor Woolie. Stir some more drama up little man. Thank god you have Trump to talk tough for ya when the mean midwestern principled folk come at you. BetaWoolie. 

Sure thing Tiny Dancer....what are you like......5'6"  160? :lol: 

13 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey looky here old man Woolieputz.....outside walking the dog just like you advised and it’s a beeeeeeitoful afternoon! :lol:

77448EF6-7405-4748-BF25-5620029DF67A.thumb.jpeg.e8b4e5c95c65ba5c82da9cb5bf242685.jpeg

atta boy 50 year old Jim calling me an old man, try being more positive about life for a change.  Your negativity and hostility will eat you up  :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Sure thing Tiny Dancer....what are you like......5'6"  160? :lol: 

atta boy 50 year old Jim calling me an old man, try being more positive about life for a change.  Your negativity and hostility will eat you up  :thumbsup:

5’10 180. Not sure why that matters? Some balding middle aged lethargic dope shouldn’t be throwing stones... Is that response code for not having any response to everyone’s claim that you lack principles and are just a ball lapping Trump fanboi...?

23 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

5’10 180. Not sure why that matters? Some balding middle aged lethargic dope shouldn’t be throwing stones... Is that response code for not having any response to everyone’s claim that you lack principles and are just a ball lapping Trump fanboi...?

You’re the one who called me little, I’m less little than u, tiny dancer.  As far as principles, I’d like you to quote me exactly, and where you got the basis to make that accusation and go off on your little sissy rant.

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the old mans 200lbs of twisted blue steel you might want to watch your tone with him before he teaches you something about respecting your elders.  :news:  

:lol: I was a few years ago,  hopefully will be by next season now that I’m back on a program.  

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Woolie loves the short jokes when it suits him. :lol:

297.png

Oh hai Jewel. :lol:  

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re the one who called me little, I’m less little than u, tiny dancer.  As far as principles, I’d like you to quote me exactly, and where you got the basis to make that accusation and go off on your little sissy rant.

:lol: I was a few years ago,  hopefully will be by next season now that I’m back on a program.  

Oh hai Jewel. :lol:  

It’s easy. I want you to explain how trumps behavior falls in line with fiscal conservative ideology in the case of Amazon. You refuse to do so, and you are on the record running ball lapping interference for Trump. It’s pathetic. You are a fraud and a hypocrite. You don’t like that. I get it. That’s why you have been dancing around answering this for days and cover up that blatant hypocrisy with insults and deflection. I’m not SnowRider or MC... That shit doesn’t work. Bye, Felicia. 

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s easy. I want you to explain how trumps behavior falls in line with fiscal conservative ideology in the case of Amazon. You refuse to do so, and you are on the record running ball lapping interference for Trump. It’s pathetic. You are a fraud and a hypocrite. You don’t like that. I get it. That’s why you have been dancing around answering this for days and cover up that blatant hypocrisy with insults and deflection. I’m not SnowRider or MC... That shit doesn’t work. Bye, Felicia. 

I made a few benign comments about Amazons business practices worthy of further scrutiny, given the rise in their size and influence over the economy.  I get the point about evolution of commerce, from Main Street to the malls, to the neighborhood centers to Amazon, etc., you act like you're the first guy to understand that.  I also hold a pretty stout amount of their stock, its not like my ox didn't get gored this week over it either.  No matter, jump all on my shit because I have no interest or enthusiasm in responding to your 8 or 9 questions.  Seriously, get over yourself, you're not the professor, this ain't a college class and I'm not the student.  So yeah, fuck off Tiny Dancer.  Kinda like that name. :lol: