Check your account email address ×

Teens will turn the tables by voting gun control.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

If you support Dump because you thought Hillary was a liar......well that makes one a major hypocrite :lmao: 

If you are crying you lost a yr plus after the election....that makes you a toolkit. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, steve from amherst said:

I support Trump because he gave me a tax cut you are going to have to pay back. Thinking of that makes me smile.

While bitching about the next generation.... :lol:  If they are smart - they will ration meds and life support for you old fuckers so you’ll die sooner :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

While bitching about the next generation.... :lol:  If they are smart - they will ration meds and life support for you old fuckers so you’ll die sooner :thumbsup:

Well they aren't smart and you could croak tomorrow and I would smile.:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

That is fucking ironic isnt it? bitching about the young generation and at the same time riddling them with insurmountable debt and world wide fuckery.  

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Is this a real fucking thing??? They will be millionaires by the end of the quarter!

It would sell well if it was....id find out toolkits and ballsacks address and send them a couple dozen each. :lol:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well they aren't smart and you could croak tomorrow and I would smile.:thumbsup:

Of course.....you’re obviously a miserable fuck :lmao: Drama Mama :lol: 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I'm probably in better health then you.

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

That is fucking ironic isnt it? bitching about the young generation and at the same time riddling them with insurmountable debt and world wide fuckery.  

Yep.....and it exemplifies the logic of the modern conservative.  Lower taxes.  Increase spending.  Yank the safety net.  Support corporate welfare.  Support the MIC.  Have heal spurs.  Cater to polluters.  Cut health insurance.  Drain the swamp.  Hire form within.  Hate the government.  Spend a lifetime collecting a government paycheck.  Hate unions.  Are a member and reap the benefits. The hypocrisy goes on and on and on......

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Of course.....you’re obviously a miserable fuck :lmao: Drama Mama :lol: 

Really...just echoing your sentiments and get your own material for fucks sake. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Nope :thumbsup:  And you missed the point :lmao: 

We've seen your picture....something missing in those genetics....or maybe something added. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Yep.....and it exemplifies the logic of the modern conservative.  Lower taxes.  Increase spending.  Yank the safety net.  Support corporate welfare.  Support the MIC.  Have heal spurs.  Cater to polluters.  Cut health insurance.  Drain the swamp.  Hire form within.  Hate the government.  Spend a lifetime collecting a government paycheck.  Hate unions.  Are a member and reap the benefits. The hypocrisy goes on and on and on......

You must be miserable.... :baby:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I support Trump because he gave me a tax cut you are going to have to pay back. Thinking of that makes me smile.

You must be one of the disgusting liberals @Cold War warned us about, reveling in the misfortune of others.

16 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

You must be one of the disgusting liberals @Cold War warned us about, reveling in the misfortune of others.

Wow, must of cut you right to the bone.  wasnt even aimed at you. Still stewing a week later? :lol:

42 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

But not you of course :lol: You support hillary, Youll be spared by the youth?

1 hour ago, MiSledder said:

He's pretty full of himself today, apparently no youth at all cares about the 2nd amendment and the youth will take over as the nra members age and die off :lol: what a idiotic predictions

He really is a legend in his own mind.