Check your account email address ×

And it Begins, what'cha say Ben?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“If you disagree with the kids we are using as pawns, you hate our children and want them to die....and you’re a racist!!!”

:lol:

Who is running this disaster?  Time to bring in a professional PR company.

If you disagree with Obama you are a racists

If you don't like Hillary you are a racists, feminist, bigot Trump supporter Nazi Commie

on and on and on........

47 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You two sallies attack the kids who are taking action......which says more about you than it does about them....you can disagree with their position but when you two pussies lob insults at them you’ve relegated yourselves to a couple low life losers :thumbsup:

:lmao: 

:momo:Jimmy Momo and Dumbski :bigfinger:  :lmao: 

Happy Easter :lol: 

Kids taking action........I can't think of who the bigger dumbfuck is, you who comes here and gets bludgeoned daily, or RevDerp SDI, whom I'm convinced is David Hoggs father, triggered and emotional like an elderly Jewish lady.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Kids taking action........I can't think of who the bigger dumbfuck is, you who comes here and gets bludgeoned daily, or RevDerp SDI, whom I'm convinced is David Hoggs father, triggered and emotional like an elderly Jewish lady.

Spot the fuck on

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

You two sallies attack the kids who are taking action......which says more about you than it does about them....you can disagree with their position but when you two pussies lob insults at them you’ve relegated yourselves to a couple low life losers :thumbsup:

:lmao: 

:momo:Jimmy Momo and Dumbski :bigfinger:  :lmao: 

Happy Easter :lol: 

You know they are scared when the nra and Trumpsters are too busy lying about the kids than debating their stance. 

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You know they are scared when the nra and Trumpsters are too busy lying about the kids than debating their stance. 

Are you gals racing to see who can be the biggest retard with the most fallacies and obscure projections? Hard to tell who's winning between you, DipShitRider. Add in the old pants shitter and it's a real tight race 

9 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

I'm afraid of those kids but only because they are not being raised right. They are brainwashed too.

If you are an example of someone raised right or capable of raising kids right then these kids are just fine. 

They are engaging in political discourse in a meaningful way. Not lobbing insults back and forth like we do on this board.  Those kids that the Trumpsters are insulting will actually achieve more politicically than most people on this board will. 

33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Holy shit.  How many times have you been a sulky little bitch?  Don’t even pretend other people get owned on here.  I bet you have to cover your keyboard so it doesn’t short out from your tears.  

Be Afraid Trumpsters. It only takes a few points to shift elections. Both sides have proven that they vote on party lines. If these kids convince young people to vote against the ones who are owned by the nra, you will see change  

I’ve yet to see any of these protesters clearly define “ban on assault weapons”.

Does that mean sales going forward?

Taking away people’s guns?

Just the high capacity clips?

Or what an assault weapon actually is.

:dunno: 

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Are you gals racing to see who can be the biggest retard with the most fallacies and obscure projections? Hard to tell who's winning between you, DipShitRider. Add in the old pants shitter and it's a real tight race 

Most fallacies?  Fuck of Trumpster. 

Look at the lies told about this high school kid. Look how ready the Trumpsters on here lapped them up. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Most fallacies?  Fuck of Trumpster. 

Look at the lies told about this high school kid. Look how ready the Trumpsters on here lapped them up. 

Yes Fallacies! :lol: I did not vote for Trump for starters and don't really like him so your whole shtick is just blown out of the water. Try again when you're less triggered

Maybe this will make you feel better?

27459947_2345679228791280_8179154880518734195_n.thumb.jpg.66ca3b293da2e66893edf157c229bb14.jpg

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I’ve yet to see any of these protesters clearly define “ban on assault weapons”.

Does that mean sales going forward?

Taking away people’s guns?

Just the high capacity clips?

Or what an assault weapon actually is.

:dunno: 

Ok, so that’s the problem? If they can give a list of makes and models + modifications, then you’ll have a serious discussion about banning those weapons.