Check your account email address ×

Robert Kraft Sent Patriots Plane to Fly Stoneman Douglas Students to D.C. March

25 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Need to start making an example of some of these kids that are calling these threats getting schools locked down etc. It's a bit counterproductive to their movement anyways

They are not taking it lightly.  These kids are being arrested and locked in a juvenile detention facility with high bonds. Not just calling in threats. Two middle school students were taken into custody for joking about a school shooting on the bus. It is very unfortunate situation  for stupid kids looking for a little attention, but I guess this is where we are at. Anyone who says they have the answer, or it is easy as some gun control restrictions , doesn't understand the complexity of the problem.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Nobody is saying that.

been a goal of the pub party going back to reagan.  

i don't agree with everything on the list posted earlier about what the kids want but 50-75% of them are just common sense things we should be doing in a modern society.  

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

That's a good letter. 

It is, short and poignant.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

been a goal of the pub party going back to reagan.  

i don't agree with everything on the list posted earlier about what the kids want but 50-75% of them are just common sense things we should be doing in a modern society.  

Absolutely, I was an NRA member for many years and still have my 125th Anniversary belt buckle, and beer mug, but the organization just got to the point where nothing that was common sense would be considered.

Still have this too, this is the official NRA released shirt and it might be worth some money since I had a hard time to find this image on the web :dunno: 

Image result for official my president is charlton heston t shirt

:lol:

Image result for official my president is charlton heston t shirt

Weird, someone would join and send money to a gun rights advocacy group in hopes they would buckle to the demands of the anti- gun crowd, but each his own, I guess.   

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Weird, someone would join and send money to a gun rights advocacy group in hopes they would buckle to the demands of the anti- gun crowd, but each his own, I guess.   

I joined the NRA when I was still in HS, you obviously have no knowledge of history of the NRA, read up on it and get back to me :thumbsup: 

8 hours ago, Momorider said:

No chance it wasn't Soros who orginized this those kids are just victims of manipulation being used by leftards :flush: 

Tombstone, AZ was a gun free zone during the 1880's.  Must have been a time traveling Soros and those pesky kids, lol.

Ordinance 9 - Tombstone City Council:

To Provide against Carrying of Deadly Weapons (effective April 19, 1881).

Section 1: It is hereby declared to be unlawful for any person to carry deadly weapons, concealed or otherwise [except the same be carried openly in sight, and in the hand] within the limits of the City of Tombstone.

Section 2: This prohibition does not extend to persons immediately leaving or entering the city, who, with good faith, and within reasonable time are proceeding to deposit, or take from the place of deposit such deadly weapon.

Section 3: All fire-arms of every description, and bowie knives and dirks, are included within the prohibition of this ordinance.

Edited by XC.Morrison
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I joined the NRA when I was still in HS, you obviously have no knowledge of history of the NRA, read up on it and get back to me :thumbsup: 

Yeah for you!  No thanks, I have no interest in the NRA.

I am a member of the MSA and I fully support them to go after any anti snow mobile legislation, not make deals with lefties. EVEN IF IT DOESN'T EFFECT ME. PERSONALLY.

Example:. Go ahead ban 2 strokes, I have a 4 stroke.

43 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Tombstone, AZ was a gun free zone during the 1880's.  Must have been a time traveling Soros and those pesky kids, lol.

Ordinance 9 - Tombstone City Council:

To Provide against Carrying of Deadly Weapons (effective April 19, 1881).

Section 1: It is hereby declared to be unlawful for any person to carry deadly weapons, concealed or otherwise [except the same be carried openly in sight, and in the hand] within the limits of the City of Tombstone.

Section 2: This prohibition does not extend to persons immediately leaving or entering the city, who, with good faith, and within reasonable time are proceeding to deposit, or take from the place of deposit such deadly weapon.

Section 3: All fire-arms of every description, and bowie knives and dirks, are included within the prohibition of this ordinance.

And that has anything to do with anything because? :flush: idiot 

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, hayward said:

I once belonged as well, but  the amount of junk mail they kept sending me was a giant waste and  pissed me right off.

Does seem like they spend the majority of your membership fee soliciting you for more money.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Does seem like they spend the majority of your membership fee soliciting you for more money.

It’s not just them. I’ve given to a lot of causes in the last 5-10 years and now I’m getting pummeled with junk mail daily. “We need more money!!!!” Don’t these idiots realize this kind of stuff rubs people the wrong way? 

:dunno: