Check your account email address ×

Robert Kraft Sent Patriots Plane to Fly Stoneman Douglas Students to D.C. March

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

Yeah for you!  No thanks, I have no interest in the NRA.

I am a member of the MSA and I fully support them to go after any anti snow mobile legislation, not make deals with lefties. EVEN IF IT DOESN'T EFFECT ME. PERSONALLY.

Example:. Go ahead ban 2 strokes, I have a 4 stroke.

We've been a member of the MSA for about 25 years, we've bought the various raffle tickets and snow bucks through the years for further support, but I must tell you that you obviously haven't thoroughly read the various battles that the MSA has taken on and has ended up compromising with "the lefties", it takes private landowners, corporations, the State of Michigan, the US government, the MDNR, etc. to make the trail system possible and in those entities you have lefties and righties.

There are no one way streets in success.

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Does seem like they spend the majority of your membership fee soliciting you for more money.

Some me of it also goes to producing such wonderful series as “Armed and Fabulous”, “Love At First Shot”, “Patriot Profiles”, and “This is My Cause”.  And you don’t even have to be a member to watch it.  They just put this garbage out there for anyone to enjoy.

https://www.nratv.com/series

10 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

We've been a member of the MSA for about 25 years, we've bought the various raffle tickets and snow bucks through the years for further support, but I must tell you that you obviously haven't thoroughly read the various battles that the MSA has taken on and has ended up compromising with "the lefties", it takes private landowners, corporations, the State of Michigan, the US government, the MDNR, etc. to make the trail system possible and in those entities you have lefties and righties.

There are no one way streets in success.

You're funny.

Pretty easy to hold your view when it doesn't effect you, but I must tell you............If they wanted to close the trail you used to get on the trail system, and say you can trailer  down the road 20 miles, you would be singing  a different tune