Check your account email address ×

So.....I joined a genetics forum

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

Have you heard the story about when Bhen, and then some of the forum, joined a Corvette forum? 

:lol: 

No!  But just LOL’d thinking about it.  

“Corvettes at the worst handling pieces of shit ever to be made!  Totally unbalanced!!!!”

*Vette owns LeMans and road courses around the world for a decade.

5FBC2CD0-8A8F-4BA3-ADBE-3D10CAA71844.gif

1 minute ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

They’re actually the most genetically pure Homo sapiens :lol: 

Yep.
My theory is the reason the evil elite do everything they can to keep them down is because they are the closest to God’s original creation and therefore would be the most spiritually powerful if fully free. It gives credence to the white devil theory. 

2 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

They’re actually the most genetically pure Homo sapiens :lol: 

Apparently neanderthal shared more dna with Africans than they did with the Europeans before they interbred.

Said that the small numbers of original migrants that went to europe had small numbers and the inbreeding destroyed some DNA which the neanderthal replenished

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No!  But just LOL’d thinking about it.  

“Corvettes at the worst handling pieces of shit ever to be made!  Totally unbalanced!!!!”

*Vette owns LeMans and road courses around the world for a decade.

5FBC2CD0-8A8F-4BA3-ADBE-3D10CAA71844.gif

Ford is the ONLY American car manufacturer that has ever won LeMans. 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Yep.
My theory is the reason the evil elite do everything they can to keep them down is because they are the closest to God’s original creation and therefore would be the most spiritually powerful if fully free. It gives credence to the white devil theory. 

This is about as sound of a theory as Don's theory of why blacks have big dicks lolz

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Apparently neanderthal shared more dna with Africans than they did with the Europeans before they interbred.

Said that the small numbers of original migrants that went to europe had small numbers and the inbreeding destroyed some DNA which the neanderthal replenished

Don't forget about the Sicilians! 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I gotta hear this!  :news:

Huizy just as serious as shit one night tells us that the reason blacks have such big dicks is because they lack the ability to love or feel passion. This caused them to always be fucking doggy style and since black woman have such big asses they evolved huge dicks.

He was fucking dead serious :lol:

You see why I've always said you were new Huizy!!!!1

Just now, f7ben said:

Huizy just as serious as shit one night tells us that the reason blacks have such big dicks is because they lack the ability to love or feel passion. This caused them to always be fucking doggy style and since black woman have such big asses they evolved huge dicks.

He was fucking dead serious :lol:

You see why I've always said you were new Huizy!!!!1

Holy moly.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Holy moly.  

It gets better lol.....I told him I didnt think blacks actually had bigger dicks. We all googled furiously and turns out the whole BBC thing is just a myth lol

He was dejected

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It gets better lol.....I told him I didnt think blacks actually had bigger dicks. We all googled furiously and turns out the whole BBC thing is just a myth lol

He was dejected

There’s no reason he shouldn’t be here.  None at all.  Can we pay?

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Are you talking about the Denisovans?

• Gold Member

Huizy did lay the smack down around a road course with a lotus Elise on a bunch of forum blowhards with high dollar high hp modded AWD’s.  Hell a guy even parted one of those AWD out after that event.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Huizy did lay the smack down around a road course with a lotus Elise on a bunch of forum blowhards with high dollar high hp modded AWD’s.  Hell a guy even parted one of those AWD out after that event.

Yeah but he was the only one with driving slippers on.