Check your account email address ×

$100 for any FSCE member

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn Dopo I know you need some companionship  but I’m not gay and I’m married....sorry.

holy fuck you are one strange anti american

3 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Most of them are dindus. They rarely take ownership of their actions. They have been conditioned to rationalize bad behavior. It was whitey's fault all along, who knew?

X222

On 7/7/2019 at 11:43 AM, Polaris 550 said:

Why would a black brood sow kill herself? She just lays back, gets pumped, knocked-up, and has Welfare Whitey pick up the tab for her apartment, food, and piglets. Easy-peasy. 

Guys like Zam have to constantly compete in a competitive environment, and also try to keep up with the Joneses. They worry about their lives, bills, etc. Sometimes they get overwhelmed, and rightly so.

If you're a pig in a trough, you're in heaven. 

GTFO of here!!!!!

It’s actually just the opposite. People that genuinely have to struggle in life rarely kill themselves. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

It’s actually just the opposite. People that genuinely have to struggle in life rarely kill themselves. 

It's called conditioned to deal with adversity. It's entirely environmental and only a sister fucking moron would think there is anything genetic or racial involved.

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It's called conditioned to deal with adversity. It's entirely environmental and only a sister fucking moron would think there is anything genetic or racial involved.

Some people are more inclined to deal with adversity better than others. Is some of this in a person’s DNA? I think so. The study of epigenetics indicates that gene expression may in fact be influenced by stress factors of the parent/grandparent/great grandparent. If multi-generations are subjected to mistreatment/abuse, then the offspring can develop an endocrine system that has been modified to more effectively survive traumatic events. 

Edited by spin_dry

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Some people are more inclined to deal with adversity better than others. Is some of this in a person’s DNA? I think so. The study of epigenetics indicates that gene expression may in fact be influenced by stress factors of the parent/grandparent/great grandparent. If multi-generations are subjected to mistreatment/abuse, then the offspring can develop an endocrine system that has been modified to more effectively survive traumatic events. 

So the catalyst is again....entirely environmental. There is also no proof that this trauma induced mutation last any further than 2nd generation.

I'm not saying its not possible....just saying its obviously a newly discovered phenomena 

Just now, f7ben said:

So the catalyst is again....entirely environmental. There is also no proof that this trauma induced mutation last any further than 2nd generation.

I'm not saying its not possible....just saying its obviously a newly discovered phenomena 

Everything about gene expression among the races is environmental. Dark skin, thicker eyelids, pale skin, body hair. It’s all the result of the human animal’s environment. 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Everything about gene expression among the races is environmental. Dark skin, thicker eyelids, pale skin, body hair. It’s all the result of the human animal’s environment. 

Of course

14 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

does ones environment, genetic make up, or both result in a person being an alcoholic?

Probably mostly environmental with some genetic predisposition.

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Probably mostly environmental with some genetic predisposition.

I think it is all genetic. Not all heavy drinkers are alcoholics. They may be short term heavy drinkers due to external environmental inputs, but could stop with ease if they desired to. a true alcoholic cannot stop and remains as such even if they do find it in them to stop. I can drink 30 beers and then not have a single drop for months, simply because i do not feel like it, or I can drink continually for days when at camp, then not touch a drop, or just have a beer on a hot day and not want another. My drinking when in excess is deemed alcoholic, but I am far from addicted to alcohol. The same with pot. Last winter i visited my buddy for some sledding, was there for a week. The entire week I was high. The reason, he is a major stoner, had four pounds of weed and was making, hash, oil, butter and baked goods, and I was on vacation and I like weed. Since that time I have not touched it, even though I have a bunch of it in my house. I think external conditions may promote drinking, but not create an alcoholic.

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

does ones environment, genetic make up, or both result in a person being an alcoholic?

Depends to a large extent on whether you’re referring to type A or type B alcoholism. 

• 4 months later...
Just now, Zambroski said:

Ahhahahahhahahahha!!!!!!

Poor Benny.  Haven’t you taken enough of a beating today?  Jesus!  Are you on PCP?

:lol:

It just dawned on me that bussman really has no idea the depths of your stupidity......you are genuinely one of the dumbest individuals I've ever encountered . I love it!!!!11

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It just dawned on me that bussman really has no idea the depths of your stupidity......you are genuinely one of the dumbest individuals I've ever encountered . I love it!!!!11

Its funny.  I’ve literally lost count of some of your idiotic statements on here.  They are nearly daily!  How am I supposed to remember them all.

What was it you said about race or skin color?  It wasn’t genetic but learned?  Or was it the other way around?

LOL!  This is why nobody listens to social justice warriors.

Americans have been conditioned and intimidated, into accepting the horrendous behavior of black Americans.

Not only do we have laws against speaking-out against it, we have social warriors that will go public against you for it, and bring you condemnation, but you also run the risk of being physically attacked, even killed by a black.

The black boys that shot that little white boy in his stroller, should have brought a race war.

The black guys that raped, tortured, and burned the girl and her boyfriend in Tennessee, should have brought a race war.

Whites are afraid of the law. If and when the day comes that they are not afraid of arrest/prison/ or being shot by military/police...………..we will see massive carnage. 

It's gonna' happen, sooner or later, it's gonna' happen. 

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Its funny.  I’ve literally lost count of some of your idiotic statements on here.  They are nearly daily!  How am I supposed to remember them all.

What was it you said about race or skin color?  It wasn’t genetic but learned?  Or was it the other way around?

LOL!  This is why nobody listens to social justice warriors.

They are daily and multiple.

Just now, awful knawful said:

They are daily and multiple.

Nobody collected the $100 you inbred donkey. You're far too dumb to understand any of this anyway. Just like turbo clutching. Stupid motherfucker 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...