Check your account email address ×

David and the march

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, franks pond said:

No wonder he’s banging whores, you get a look at that wife he’s divorcing? 

Yeesh 

:lmao: 

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The fucking SECOND AMENDMENT does not guarantee the right of ANY person to own a firearm. Individual rights to possess was upheld by the Supreme Court in the landmark HELLER case.

However, there are restrictions that can be lawfully imposed to possess, in some cases. 

You can NOT possess a full automatic weapon..............without a special federal permit.

You can not possess a silencer without another special federal permit. 

There are numerous state laws also on gun possession. 

So, what's the big fuckin' deal about restricting extended mags, when our forefathers wrote the second amendment about 200 years ago, when the country was mostly WHITE ANGLO-SAXON PROTESTANTS from England, and now our country is a filthy, disgusting , boiling cauldron of every fucking scum human on earth, and rife with alcohol,. drugs, violence, and mental illness? 

'shall not be infringed'

you have a lot of infringing going on

3 hours ago, franks pond said:

debunked,lol

Yes. Debunked.  Your right wing fake news people took the clip out of context. He returned at 6pm that night. But your lying sources cut that out of the interview to make him look like he lied about being at the school. 

6 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Do you engineer some pretty trick electrical systems too?  :lol: 

No, but I do have quite the generator set-up in my garage. THREE generators..........all ran great during a recent outage. The big new one

was hard to start, but then it ran great. I call it my ELECTRIC GENERATING FACILITY. Family members think I'm tapped. 

I have to train people how to operate it, it is not as simple as someone might think. 

5 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Yep , just a few more good yrs in the stock market and you will be buying a garage door opener.

Get bent, go pay your rent. 

On March 25, 2018 at 11:27 PM, revkevsdi said:

http://uk.businessinsider.com/watch-donald-trump-supporters-agree-with-hitler-quotes-2016-3

Bringing up Nazi's while Trump is President doesn't win you any arguments. 

Just do a little research on how close some of his speeches were to Hitler's.

Then explain what guns did to stop him from getting into power. 

Its just fucking mind numbing what a fucking imbicile you are :guzzle: unfuckingbelievable 

1 hour ago, oleroule said:

'shall not be infringed'

you have a lot of infringing going on

There already was an ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN, during the nineties. 

We might see it again. Unfortunately this country is too rabid to have the weapons we have available to the public. I just feel it's a demonic society. Too many races, ethnicities, religions, half-breeds,  drug, alcohol, and mentallly ill people. WAY TOO FUCKIN' MANY. 

Combine that with big-mouthed punks bullying kids in school, and you're asking for a nightmare scenario. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The fucking SECOND AMENDMENT does not guarantee the right of ANY person to own a firearm. Individual rights to possess was upheld by the Supreme Court in the landmark HELLER case.

However, there are restrictions that can be lawfully imposed to possess, in some cases. 

You can NOT possess a full automatic weapon..............without a special federal permit.

You can not possess a silencer without another special federal permit. 

There are numerous state laws also on gun possession. 

So, what's the big fuckin' deal about restricting extended mags, when our forefathers wrote the second amendment about 200 years ago, when the country was mostly WHITE ANGLO-SAXON PROTESTANTS from England, and now our country is a filthy, disgusting , boiling cauldron of every fucking scum human on earth, and rife with alcohol,. drugs, violence, and mental illness? 

One of the many reasons I do not wish to have my 2nd amendment rights infringed.

You are correct, there have been limitations put on the 2nd amendment and obviously many others.  It is however a slippery slope we go down when we start accepting minor erosions of those rights because acceptance becomes excuses for further erosion.  "Well you allowed us to bend the rules here so lets do it some more."  Before you know it that right is gone altogether.  This is happening to so many of our rights from free speech to protection from illegal searches and seizures.

Best way to control people is to take a little of their freedom away at at time and when those freedoms are all gone they won't even realize they had them.  

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

One of the many reasons I do not wish to have my 2nd amendment rights infringed.

You are correct, there have been limitations put on the 2nd amendment and obviously many others.  It is however a slippery slope we go down when we start accepting minor erosions of those rights because acceptance becomes excuses for further erosion.  "Well you allowed us to bend the rules here so lets do it some more."  Before you know it that right is gone altogether.  This is happening to so many of our rights from free speech to protection from illegal searches and seizures.

Best way to control people is to take a little of their freedom away at at time and when those freedoms are all gone they won't even realize they had them.  

I have the answer to America's gun problems, but I don't want to post it here, as I may go public with it someday. 

It's win-win for everybody....................except felons, and mentally ill people. 

Edited by Guest

18 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have the answer to America's gun problems, but I don't want to post it here, as I may go public with it someday. 

It's win-win for everybody....................except felons, and mentally ill people. 

:lol:   What do you think you can trademark or patent it?  

36 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

There already was an ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN, during the nineties. 

We might see it again. Unfortunately this country is too rabid to have the weapons we have available to the public. I just feel it's a demonic society. Too many races, ethnicities, religions, half-breeds,  drug, alcohol, and mentallly ill people. WAY TOO FUCKIN' MANY. 

Combine that with big-mouthed punks bullying kids in school, and you're asking for a nightmare scenario. 

yep.

and it violated the second amendment.

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, but I do have quite the generator set-up in my garage. THREE generators..........all ran great during a recent outage. The big new one

was hard to start, but then it ran great. I call it my ELECTRIC GENERATING FACILITY. Family members think I'm tapped. 

I have to train people how to operate it, it is not as simple as someone might think. 

I have a 21kw Generac that runs on NG on an auto transfer switch.  Easy peasy 

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I can just imagine a backfeed occuring on the utility line and it's not a pretty sight, in fact it's real expensive for the rummy that causes it :lol: 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I have a 21kw Generac that runs on NG on an auto transfer switch.  Easy peasy 

Yes!

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I can just imagine a backfeed occuring on the utility line and it's not a pretty sight, in fact it's real expensive for the rummy that causes it :lol: 

Yes!

Gotta respect the line workers that go out knowing some fucking mouth breathing moron who can hardly tie his own shoes has a collection of hacked together generators feeding his shit hole chicken rape shack in bumfuck nowhere without a clue in the world what he's doing. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Gotta respect the line workers that go out knowing some fucking mouth breathing moron who can hardly tie his own shoes has a collection of hacked together generators feeding his shit hole chicken rape shack in bumfuck nowhere without a clue in the world what he's doing. 

During an outage a few yrs ago when I saw the crew I went up the driveway and asked them if they wanted me to kill the generator. Was kinda surprised how relaxed they were about it , and said no.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

During an outage a few yrs ago when I saw the crew I went up the driveway and asked them if they wanted me to kill the generator. Was kinda surprised how relaxed they were about it , and said no.

Well....maybe they could tell you werent a fucking moron :lol: if they saw some flabby armed midget legged truck stop twinko faggot like Uncle Znotty coming toward them babbling about his generator setup they would probably all back away slowly 

My son in law works as a lineman. Matter of fact he was in California this week for the "Lineman's Championship" (didn't know such a thing), he says he always worries about the idiots.