Check your account email address ×

How about that stock market?

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

I know, but that means shit really.

not the point.......Dripper the Dull brought up YTD as some sort of gotcha and the fucking retard didnt realize we were down 3% since the start of the year :lol: 

its ok if you dont know who Dripper is or what his MO is but he is one dumb motherfucker 

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ahhh.....YAH you dumb motherfucker......its down 3% YTD.....fucking crayon eating moron :lol: 

Ffs you're dumb it's less than 100 points down ...3% lol

What the market should sky rocket new guys first quarter? Lol

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Ffs you're dumb it's less than 100 points down ...3% lol

What the market should sky rocket new guys first quarter? Lol

No....its 6-700 pts down since it opened this year. Sweet fuck 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No....its 6-700 pts down since it opened this year. Sweet fuck 

Dripper was getting his ass kicked on the other site by daive and decided to come over here for some relief. The ass kicking resumes... :lol:

7 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Dripper was getting his ass kicked on the other site by daive and decided to come over here for some relief. The ass kicking resumes... :lol:

My god ......I am getting to the point where i have less and less patience for idiots. This site is doing it to me 

Just now, f7ben said:

My god ......I am getting to the point where i have less and less patience for idiots. This site is doing it to me 

I'd probably say it's not the idiots that are doing it to you.  It's your lack of recovering brain cells.  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

I'd probably say it's not the idiots that are doing it to you.  It's your lack of recovering brain cells.  :lol:

You get your asshole stuffed back in this morning? I'd say give it a rest before you get prolapsed again there Prolapski :lol: 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You get your asshole stuffed back in this morning? I'd say give it a rest before you get prolapsed again there Prolapski :lol: 

I see you are still holding Tool  Kit tight to your bosom.  :lol: Dude, you are the worst debater in the history of FSCE (that I can tell). You get embarrassed by wading into subject matter you clearly know nothing about and then ran off in a drunken scream fest and starting threads to try and make up for it.  It was CLASSIC!!!!!!!  I missed out on so much here in the early days.   

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Prolapski the 🤡. That would scare the kids. 

I see you are still holding Tool  Kit tight to your bosom.  :lol: Dude, you are the worst debater in the history of FSCE (that I can tell). You get embarrassed by wading into subject matter you clearly know nothing about and then ran off in a drunken scream fest and starting threads to try and make up for it.  It was CLASSIC!!!!!!!  I missed out on so much here in the early days.   

Nope.....you made a retarded fucking claim and then I offered you $100 cash to provide any evidence of it and you spun out of control and ran away crying like a bitch :lol: 

Yoou got boot stomped you fucking idiot and you are too dumb to see it. The whole forum saw it though :lol: 

41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm going to buy the dips for the next 6 months or so if it looks like a recession is another year or two off yet

Correction yes.  Recession not likely in the next 5 years.:bc:

Just now, f7ben said:

Nope.....you made a retarded fucking claim and then I offered you $100 cash to provide any evidence of it and you spun out of control and ran away crying like a bitch :lol: 

Yoou got boot stomped you fucking idiot and you are too dumb to see it. The whole forum saw it though :lol: 

No.  I asked you to debate and you said "BULLSHIT!!!!" Then spouted of some shit you heard in a movie at some point about evolution.  :lol:

"...basically, for thousands and thousands and thousands and millions of years while we were all humting and gathering!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111"

:lol:

I was really hoping you pop another one of those off...but...running around screaming after you set your hair on fire seemed to be your debating strategy.  Epic!  :lmao:

No.  I asked you to debate and you said "BULLSHIT!!!!" Then spouted of some shit you heard in a movie at some point about evolution.  :lol:

"...basically, for thousands and thousands and thousands and millions of years while we were all humting and gathering!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111"

:lol:

I was really hoping you pop another one of those off...but...running around screaming after you set your hair on fire seemed to be your debating strategy.  Epic!  :lmao:

I dont want to debate you.....you are a fucking moron with a 2 digit IQ. You made a retarded fucking claim and couldnt back it up even when offered cash for proof

You lose 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Correction yes.  Recession not likely in the next 5 years.:bc:

Definitely not. We are going nuts here. More work on the street than can physically be performed. 

Just now, f7ben said:

I dont want to debate you.....you are a fucking moron with a 2 digit IQ. You made a retarded fucking claim and couldnt back it up even when offered cash for proof

You lose 

Hes turning into snowrider... 

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I feel the same.  Some of these backreads are painful.  You for example.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You are a dumb motherfucker.......we all know this. When you state "Just what is the problem with John Bolton....whats he ever done to you" :lol: its fucking past retarded ......just kill yourself you poor asshurt pants shitter .....fucking MC lite 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ben is great. Watching you and Tranzam and snowrider and MC getting smacked around here on a daily basis is very entertaining.