Check your account email address ×

Levin calls for McConnell to be removed and investigated

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Ben is a republican ball lapper.

I guess my constant throat slashing rhetoric and freak outs over republican pieces of shit puts me firmly in ball lapper territory :lol: god damn slinger is a fucking idiot 

Just now, f7ben said:

I guess my constant throat slashing rhetoric and freak outs over republican pieces of shit puts me firmly in ball lapper territory :lol: god damn slinger is a fucking idiot 

Own it!!!!!111

"i don't recall many in here being in favor of the iraq war"

"i don't recall many in here liking the patriot act"

"i don't recall anyone in here liking bush"

and in the near future.....

"i don't recall many in here actually liking trump, including me"

sooooo predictable

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

i'll give you 1/2 a pass on this mcconnell topic, but not many others...

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

"i don't recall many in here being in favor of the iraq war"

"i don't recall many in here liking the patriot act"

"i don't recall anyone in here liking bush"

and in the near future.....

"i don't recall many in here actually liking trump, including me"

sooooo predictable

Nope.....I recall all kinds of morons supporting the Iraq war.....and the patriot act and liking Bush etc etc

In fact your faggot cunt fucking retarded ass supported the Patriot Act.....and your faggot fucking ass supported a whole pile of Bush policy when Obama was doing it

Kill yourself now you fucking worthless piece of shit.....you have run your course and are nothing more than a shit stain on the internet......cunt 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope.....I recall all kinds of morons supporting the Iraq war.....and the patriot act and liking Bush etc etc

In fact your faggot cunt fucking retarded ass supported the Patriot Act.....and your faggot fucking ass supported a whole pile of Bush policy when Obama was doing it

Kill yourself now you fucking worthless piece of shit.....you have run your course and are nothing more than a shit stain on the internet......cunt 

nope, you are dead ass wrong, as usual. i always supported a warrant based system, dumb ass, and still do.

8 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

ok, so what happened to bring this about? most of you dipwads worshipped the guy, prior. he must have made trump mad or something :dunno:

You’re a fuck tard. You only say this shit becsuse your side blindley supports democrats no mattet what. 

I clearly reneber many on this board including myself suppoirt Matt Bevin when he ran agsst MM

9 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

hannity has the shit throwing monkeys riled up again  :lol:

they jump from one conspiracy to another, never finishing any of them....

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

He's got Donny all fucked up. About all he can do is create stories for simpletons to spread about mueller. As mueller yawns and chuckles a bit. 

What a bizarro world it is when a man (a republican) with Mueller's credentials is attacked from right, Mueller has a long and distinguished career of serving the country and risking his life while doing so, yet he gets attacked because he was asked to investigate Russian meddling with our electoral process, which is the foundation of our democracy.

This investigation for whatever reason has the president all riled up, you would think that a man who is president would want a thorough investigation into any persons or states that have messed with our democratic process, instead we have a president that is attacking the process. Our president is a man who has stated in his book the Art of the Deal "That's why a little hyperbole never hurts." , this is the same man who publicly announced to a group a week or so ago that he lied to the Prime Minister of Canada, is on the record talking about grabbing pussy, used heel spurs as an excuse to avoid serving, and yet the right wing propaganda machine has people believing that Robert Mueller is a bad guy, the Robert Mueller who in any other time would be nothing less and is nothing less than an American Patriot.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: bull fucking shit. you all loved him the minute he said his goal is to make obama a one term president, 2 minutes after obama won the election, starting the formal "party of no" kickoff. you clowns are a damn riot. you did the same thing with bush, the iraq war, etc etc etc. fucking own up to your stupidity over the years. 

You seem to be quick to forget it was oby who said " elections have consequences and we won , so we are going to do it my way" when when ya tell someone fuck you, you should be prepared for them to come back with , no , fuck you.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What a bizarro world it is when a man (a republican) with Mueller's credentials is attacked from right, Mueller has a long and distinguished career of serving the country and risking his life while doing so, yet he gets attacked because he was asked to investigate Russian meddling with our electoral process, which is the foundation of our democracy.

This investigation for whatever reason has the president all riled up, you would think that a man who is president would want a thorough investigation into any persons or states that have messed with our democratic process, instead we have a president that is attacking the process. Our president is a man who has stated in his book the Art of the Deal "That's why a little hyperbole never hurts." , this is the same man who publicly announced to a group a week or so ago that he lied to the Prime Minister of Canada, is on the record talking about grabbing pussy, used heel spurs as an excuse to avoid serving, and yet the right wing propaganda machine has people believing that Robert Mueller is a bad guy, the Robert Mueller who in any other time would be nothing less and is nothing less than an American Patriot.

Tell that to the 2 guys who died in prison. On death row.

Fuck you ballsack. He's a dirt ball. And you're a dirt ball for excusing it.

9 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

nope, you are dead ass wrong, as usual. i always supported a warrant based system, dumb ass, and still do.

Nope ....you supported Obama when he sought the reauthorization of the PA

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Tell us about the two guys who died in prison, and include a link.

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

that is only one part of the idiocy in this place. there are many, many more including...

• Russia used to be the sworn enemy with the righties. now they're meddling in elections, hacking into our infrastructure, and they laugh
  • Obama congratulating putin on his first election win in 2012, putin's first, and at a time when we were trying to improve Russia/US relationships.....is the equivalent of trump congratulating putin now, after we know what he's all about, after he's meddled in our elections, after he's hacked into our infrastructure, after the former potus reprimanded him for meddling in our election, after everyone already knows he is in putin's back pocket
  • trump and his admin setting up totally secret communication channels, inside Russian property, outside of our intel agencies.... is the same thing as Obama, on an open stage, with people all over the place, at a summit, and at a point in time when Obama was headed towards a second term, and putin was soon coming into power, saying that they should wait a little before discussing defense systems. something not even "secret

there are many, many more entertaining scenarios. so are the rwws in here just dumb? uninformed? hacks? I think we have a combination of all, some with all 3

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

that is only one part of the idiocy in this place. there are many, many more including...

• Russia used to be the sworn enemy with the righties. now they're meddling in elections, hacking into our infrastructure, and they laugh
  • Obama congratulating putin on his first election win in 2012, putin's first, and at a time when we were trying to improve Russia/US relationships.....is the equivalent of trump congratulating putin now, after we know what he's all about, after he's meddled in our elections, after he's hacked into our infrastructure, after the former potus reprimanded him for meddling in our election, after everyone already knows he is in putin's back pocket
  • trump and his admin setting up totally secret communication channels, inside Russian property, outside of our intel agencies.... is the same thing as Obama, on an open stage, with people all over the place, at a summit, and at a point in time when Obama was headed towards a second term, and putin was soon coming into power, saying that they should wait a little before discussing defense systems. something not even "secret

there are many, many more entertaining scenarios. so are the rwws in here just dumb? uninformed? hacks? I think we have a combination of all, some with all 3

Great post.  People who are similar to the FSCE Clown Posse are the biggest threats to our democracy.

Just now, SnowRider said:

Great post.  People who are similar to the FSCE Clown Posse are the biggest threats to our democracy.

DERP DERP DERP>>>>DERP ****DERPP DERPDEPR Ppoijsadpoivjopiasdjvpoisdjvpiojqnsfip jn

You supported Hillary fucking CLinton :lol: kill yourself you stupid cunt 

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

I dont recall a single person here ever supporting Mcconnell at all........of course you never get anything right so this is expected 

Exactly.....almost everybody here has ripped that possum faced dipshit. 

5 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Tell us about the two guys who died in prison, and include a link.

Fuck off.

Rich fuck like you can hire someone to use Google. I got better things to do.

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Fuck off.

:momo: Union Boy :lmao: 

The Clown Posse is starting to act like Momo :lmao: 

7 hours ago, Snake said:

:lol:^^^^^^

The Russian programming worked better then expected on this individual 

:lmao:

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Don’t forget the Ukrainian invasion, the Crimean invasion, the shooting down of the airliner over the Ukraine, the attempted murder on British soil via VX nerve agent....

Every level of Russia’s government has been taken over by the FSB

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Fuck off.

LMFAO, you're the one who brought up the two dead guy :lol:

OK let guess Moe, should I check out Alex Jones over at InfoWars? :lol: 

35 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

LMFAO, you're the one who brought up the two dead guy :lol:

OK let guess Moe, should I check out Alex Jones over at InfoWars? :lol: 

You seriously don't know about the Whitey Bulger story?