Check your account email address ×

Levin calls for McConnell to be removed and investigated

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

More swamp draining is about to take place.  If he did what is alleged he needs to rot in a prison cell right next to Mueller.  

WTF has Mueller done besides freaking out Heel Spurs :lol: 

Marine veteran Robert Mueller will lead probe into Trump and Russia

The man appointed as special counsel to investigate whether President Trump's campaign collaborated with the Russians is a Marine veteran who served in Vietnam. 

Former FBI director Robert Mueller enlisted in the Marine Corps after the death of his college friend David Hackett, who was killed in Vietnam in 1967. Muller reportedly shipped out to Vietnam after completing Officer Candidates School. 

"One would have thought that the life of a Marine, and David's death in Vietnam, would argue strongly against following in his footsteps," Mueller said in a speech for the College of William and Mary's May 2013 commencement ceremony.  

"But many of us saw in him the person we wanted to be, even before his death. He was a leader and a role model on the fields of Princeton. He was a leader and a role model on the fields of battle as well. And a number of his friends and teammates joined the Marine Corps because of him, as did I."

Mueller, a 1966 Princeton graduate, served as a Marine officer for three years, leading a rifle platoon with the 3rd Marine Division in Vietnam, according to his official FBI biography. His military awards include the Bronze Star, Purple Heart, Navy Commendation Medals and the Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry. 

"I do consider myself fortunate to have survived my tour in Vietnam," Mueller said in the commencement speech. "There were many – men such as David Hackett – who did not. And perhaps because of that, I have always felt compelled to try to give back in some way. I have been lucky to spend the better part of my professional life in public service, and to benefit from the intangible rewards that come from such service." 

As special counsel, Mueller has the authority to prosecute any crimes uncovered by the investigation into the Trump campaign. President Trump issued a statement on Wednesday reiterating his stance that "there was no collusion between my campaign and any foreign entity." 
https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news/your-marine-corps/2017/05/18/marine-veteran-robert-mueller-will-lead-probe-into-trump-and-russia/

15 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

hannity has the shit throwing monkeys riled up again  :lol:

they jump from one conspiracy to another, never finishing any of them....

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Impossible to keep up with the stupid on here 

27 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Impossible to keep up with the stupid on here 

You are the bulk of the stupid on here......probably 60% or more you fucking idiot 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He's got Donny all fucked up. About all he can do is create stories for simpletons to spread about mueller. As mueller yawns and chuckles a bit. 

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Besides not falling off a cliff and into a crocodile pit like he should have , what did the geezer do ? I don't follow this shit anymore  :bc:

He voted for Hillary!

Just now, Snoslinger said:

ok, so what happened to bring this about? most of you dipwads worshipped the guy, prior. he must have made trump mad or something :dunno:

I dont recall a single person here ever supporting Mcconnell at all........of course you never get anything right so this is expected 

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Golden showers Russian collusion much?

16 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Besides not falling off a cliff and into a crocodile pit like he should have , what did the geezer do ? I don't follow this shit anymore  :bc:

Same.  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

ok, so what happened to bring this about? most of you dipwads worshipped the guy, prior. he must have made trump mad or something :dunno:

Goes to how clueless you are.  I can't think of anyone who had anything positive to say about Mitch McConnell.  You keep missing that point.  He's just another Washington insider.  D or R isn't the issue here. 

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I dont recall a single person here ever supporting Mcconnell at all........of course you never get anything right so this is expected 

:lol: bull fucking shit. you all loved him the minute he said his goal is to make obama a one term president, 2 minutes after obama won the election, starting the formal "party of no" kickoff. you clowns are a damn riot. you did the same thing with bush, the iraq war, etc etc etc. fucking own up to your stupidity over the years. 

:lol: bull fucking shit. you all loved him the minute he said his goal is to make obama a one term president, 2 minutes after obama won the election, starting the formal "party of no" kickoff. you clowns are a damn riot. you did the same thing with bush, the iraq war, etc etc etc. fucking own up to your stupidity over the years. 

Ben is a republican ball lapper.

Just shut up dumb fuck.......you are so fucking retarded its like talking to momo. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Uh huh.