Check your account email address ×

Hillary Clinton Is ‘Annoying Everyone,’ Democrats Say

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

nope. she needs to go away, as i have stated before.

now put some cream on that vaginal tear and take care of yourself. 

But you voted for her and it felt so good! Especially after you said you wouldn’t no matter what oops 

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol: at the left trying to shrug it off like they don't care about their pride and joy of last year. Almost the first female POTUS but she didn't make it and is either mental and/or an alcoholic now so...meh...don't care about her no more. How quickly hey turn on their own kind 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

The only people that I know still talking about Hillary are republicans. Its weird, because I don't recall democrats talking about Bob Dole two years after he lost. 

Oh, that's right.  You don't watch or read any MSM coverage.  :lol:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The only people that I know still talking about Hillary are republicans. Its weird, because I don't recall democrats talking about Bob Dole two years after he lost. 

Sounds like Palin and Hillary are on equal ground now. 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

But you voted for her and it felt so good! Especially after you said you wouldn’t no matter what oops 

i voted for her because of the vile POS the right put forward. the vile POS represented the things i didn't like about hillary on steroids, and much more, so i changed my mind. such is life. is that cream doing anything for you? 

23 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

same with the poll data. did the democrats laugh for years about ramussen and other polls predicting mccain and romney wins? no. w/in several days it was over.  

Edited by Snoslinger

i voted for her because of the vile POS the right put forward. the vile POS represented the things i didn't like about hillary on steroids, and much more, so i changed my mind. such is life. is that cream doing anything for you? 

same with the poll data. did the democrats laugh for years about ramussen and other polls predicting mccain and romney wins? no. w/in several days it was over.  

You voted for Hillary because you were told to, exactly like all of us said you would 

• Thanks 1

was i told to vote for bernie in the primary as well? 

We told you that you would vote for Hillary no matter what and that’s what happened 

you two nimwits have reached your limit for the day. any more wasting of my time and i'm going to have to charge you.

Spoken like a true liberal, blaming others for wasting your time, when you're the one to blame, just leave and don't ever log on again, problem solved. :lmao:

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Spoken like a true liberal, blaming others for wasting your time, when you're the one to blame, just leave and don't ever log on again, problem solved. :lmao:

i give them several freebies a day :dunno: