Check your account email address ×

The Kids are Walking.

This is turning into a real shit show.  American flags brought in, NRA and USA shirts.  Teachers are trying to make kids turn them inside out.  Talk of a 2nd amendment walk out rally.  Principal just gave some long speech about “hate won’t be tolerated”.  HATE?  HATE?   WUT?

:lol: Enough with this hypocritical shit.

Yes...this was a real good idea.  

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Tell them to organize a walk out protesting the poaching of penguins at the South Pole and I bet they all walk right out again

Better yet do it to protest the poaching of penguins at the NORTH Pole and see what happens.  LOL.  Liberals and their indoctrination tactics, SMH.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Of course, anything to get out of class, but it would have had nothing to do with what I actually believed at that time.  I would have been laughing the whole time.

Like I said, get these kids to stay after school for 17 minutes, or have them come in to school during a weekend for 17 minutes.  Promote something like that and I guarantee the numbers would be far different.

:lmao:  It was smooth and effective.  Kids with courage walked out.  Kids who aren’t or don’t believe in the cause did not.  Simple.  Do know why the time amd mi it3s were chosen.....if not look it up and STFU :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I see the forums Repug parents coddling, enabling, Am day doing the exact opposite of their claimed ‘our kids have backbones’.....in most cases the opposite is true :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is turning into a real shit show.  American flags brought in, NRA and USA shirts.  Teachers are trying to make kids turn them inside out.  Talk of a 2nd amendment walk out rally.  Principal just gave some long speech about “hate won’t be tolerated”.  HATE?  HATE?   WUT?

:lol: Enough with this hypocritical shit.

Yes...this was a real good idea.  

He underestimated the stupidity of the parents :lmao: Holy fuck are you worthless   :thumbsup:

Edited by SnowRider

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

He underestimat3d the stupidity of the parents :lmao: Holy fuck are you worthless   :thumbsup:

You are human garbage.  Nothing more.  Who are you to question anyone on here?  A lying scumbag liberal twat.  That’s all.  

Hey, do the nation a huge favor.

B6366E02-01DC-4C6C-A45F-8D6090F59AE6.jpeg

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao:  It was smooth and effective.  Kids with courage walked out.  Kids who aren’t or don’t believe in the cause did not.  Simple.  Do know why the time amd mi it3s were chosen.....if not look it up and STFU :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I see the forums Repug parents coddling, enabling, Am day doing the exact opposite of their claimed ‘our kids have backbones’.....in most cases the opposite is true :lmao: 

You're a damn idiot.  I bet less than 10% walked out because of "courage"  The other 90% were followers or just trying to get out of class.  You would have been part of the followers for sure.

BTW, did everyone follow the time and minutes?  NOPE.....IE they had no understanding of the significance of what they were doing.  Keep trying to manipulate the young minds of these people under false pretenses.  Really outstanding of you to promote that type of manipulation.

Edited by racer254

I thought even morons had spell check....guess not!  :lol: You are chock-full of irony Slope, please keep going  

So weak.....brainless sheep trying so hard to increase their flocks of more brainless twits to flock to the polls and vote how they are told.  

Sorry the whole flood of illegal votes plan isn’t working out for you.  

You fucking idiot, lying, welching coward.  

“......those with courage walked out.”

:lol:

Again, describe “enablers”.

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So weak.....brainless sheep trying so hard to increase their flocks of more brainless twits to flock to the polls and vote how they are told.  

Sorry the whole flood of illegal votes plan isn’t working out for you.  

You fucking idiot, lying, welching coward.  

“......those with courage walked out.”

:lol:

Again, describe “enablers”.

TransZam :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

So stupid.  Can't even answer a question about an accusation you made.

Worthless coward.  What a disgrace you are to your family and friends.

Your little diatribe illustrates you’re an enabler.  Period. SBYL.

36 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You're a damn idiot.  I bet less than 10% walked out because of "courage"  The other 90% were followers or just trying to get out of class.  You would have been part of the followers for sure.

BTW, did everyone follow the time and minutes?  NOPE.....IE they had no understanding of the significance of what they were doing.  Keep trying to manipulate the young minds of these people under false pretenses.  Really outstanding of you to promote that type of manipulation.

My kids didn’t walk because they didn’t want to miss class. And they thought it was pointless.

courage :lol: 

3 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/03/14/anti-gun-student-walkout-included-stomping-on-american-flag-and-jumping-on-cop-car

Students left school in an apparently protest for gun control at the high school, but videos posted on Facebook shows a group ripping down the American flag from a flagpole and stomping on it.

Police say that some students also jumped onto one of their patrol cars.

“Swift action was taken by school security and [police] to address the situation,” she added. “We look forward to welcoming students back tomorrow for a great day of teaching and learning.”

protesting violence by committing violence.

that'll score points.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

If I were in High school I would totally march to have my rights taken away. 

I picture.....

Somewhere there is an X files , smoking type guy, taking a long drag off a Marlboro and chuckling to himself about the stupidity of the American public.

Ok.......OK!!!! You wore us down, we will take your rights away, if that is really what you want. 

50 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Of course, anything to get out of class, but it would have had nothing to do with what I actually believed at that time.  I would have been laughing the whole time.

Like I said, get these kids to stay after school for 17 minutes, or have them come in to school during a weekend for 17 minutes.  Promote something like that and I guarantee the numbers would be far different.

It is actually a pretty good strategy. The kids think they are the ones conning the adults , when actually they are being used.

I use this all the time at work to my advantage. If I tell someone to do something and do it this way, they bitch, complain, and tell me how much better this way is. If I lead them into thinking they came up with what I want them to do. They happily work hard at it.

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I picture.....

Somewhere there is an X files , smoking type guy, taking a long drag off a Marlboro and chuckling to himself about the stupidity of the American public.

Ok.......OK!!!! You wore us down, we will take your rights away, if that is really what you want. 

It is actually a pretty good strategy. The kids think they are the ones conning the adults , when actually they are being used.

I use this all the time at work to my advantage. If I tell someone to do something and do it this way, they bitch, complain, and tell me how much better this way is. If I lead them into thinking they came up with what I want them to do. They happily work hard at it.

This idea was sold by the teachers.  I knew it but, just for the fun of it, I asked my daughter where she first heard about it first...YEP.  

My daughter and some of her friends went to the computer lab to catch up on some work.  Now...I wonder who has priorities in line.  But wait!  "Courage!".  :lol:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

kids that wanted to look at their cellphone walked out...no courage needed.

ask your kids what specifically they like would to see done that would be effective and get back to us.

2 minutes ago, oleroule said:

kids that wanted to look at their cellphone walked out...no courage needed.

ask your kids what specifically they like would to see done that would be effective and get back to us.

Oh man....I just know his whole family is wired tight on this shit.  They probably did a family night where they got materials and made up signs and posters for most.  :lmao: You know those poor kids you see on the news that are asked why they like "their choice" for political leader and they stumble around with the canned speech they werre told to say?  Yep......that's them!

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh man....I just know his whole family is wired tight on this shit.  They probably did a family night where they got materials and made up signs and posters for most.  :lmao: You know those poor kids you see on the news that are asked why they like "their choice" for political leader and they stumble around with the canned speech they werre told to say?  Yep......that's them!

it's child abuse what the left feeds these kids.

2 minutes ago, oleroule said:

it's child abuse what the left feeds these kids.

It's normal indoctrination protocol.

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Indeed, it's like the religious right trying to squeeze creation into science class.  No one seems to care about a decent education anymore.

Neal

It is.  Except here there was a big difference.  Do you know what it was?  

7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Indeed, it's like the religious right trying to squeeze creation into science class.  No one seems to care about a decent education anymore.

Neal

you're opposed to having discussion?

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It is, or there is a big difference... Which is it, can you make up your mind?  :dunno:

Neal

That's very similar to the answer I was expecting. 

I am so proud of you, Neal.  You are really coming around to reality.