Check your account email address ×

I think this is a very enlightening view of what elite democrats think of Americans

• Platinum Contributing Member

More bulletin board material for fall.  

This is exactly what the liberal elitist think.  I don't buy the 2/3rds of America's GDP either.  Maybe she's counting the fed govt because she won DC.  :lol: 

Sure is.   Being a condescending asshole does not play well with the working class.  A lot of Dem voters love Guns, God, and don't support illegals over citizens,  thugs over police.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

What do you disagree with?

She’s 100% spot on

Bullshit.  She just called red state America all mysogenous and racist.   Thats why she lost.  Because not only is it not true, its offensive as hell.  DNC will continue to play identity politics and will continue to lose.  Remember that next election.

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Apparently we are only misogynists.  :lol: 

1:20 Mark.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

18 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

" I want the country I pay taxes to, to care more about my family then the family of illegal aliens" 

What is so tough about that concept that they cant grasp it ?

The Slingers and Mainecats of the world have been sold on some phony compassion/racism bullshit narrative, when the reality is that the only reason Dems do this is to mine for votes.  They could not care less about working American families.  The American public is waking up to it finally.  I know several people off the top of my head who voted for Obama twice who now realize they've been duped.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The Slingers and Mainecats of the world have been sold on some phony compassion/racism bullshit narrative, when the reality is that the only reason Dems do this is to mine for votes.  They could not care less about working American families.  The American public is waking up to it finally.  I know several people off the top of my head who voted for Obama twice who now realize they've been duped.

They are easily manipulated, especially when she tells them what they want to hear.  They love it when people tell them they are "special" and everyone else is below them.  They have been taught to think that.  Participation trophies for everyone!!!  But she always says "I won this, I won that"  In the end it is all about her, at the expense of the people she convinces to vote for her.

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Sure is.   Being a condescending asshole does not play well with the working class.  A lot of Dem voters love Guns, God, and don't support illegals over citizens,  thugs over police.

Exactly and after watching that vid, my heart re-warmed knowing that miserable wench is not our president, very thankful.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

" I want the country I pay taxes to, to care more about my family then the family of illegal aliens" 

What is so tough about that concept that they cant grasp it ?

Amen, it's truly astonishing what the left has become.

34 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Exactly and after watching that vid, my heart re-warmed knowing that miserable wench is not our president, very thankful.

Amen, it's truly astonishing what the left has become.

They've become enemies of the American people  imo.  Accusing Trump and his cabinet of treason, and seem willing to say or do anything to get back in power.  Notice how antifa has gotten all quiet, now that Trump has threatened to arrest them.  Talk about dots to connect.  

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Likely just pistup 

She can't even recognize the unevenness of the steps and puts her foot right on them.   Sad.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

She can't even recognize the unevenness of the steps and puts her foot right on them.   Sad.  

She’s just fuckin hammered man. You know what though after all those years of alcoholism you’d think she’d know her limits. Most drunks do

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Years from now...when she's dead.  It will come out that she was head long into senile dimentia or brain cancer starting before 2016.  It will speak voumes about her followers.  :lol:

I hope she dies miserably.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Years from now...when she's dead.  It will come out that she was head long into senile dimentia or brain cancer starting before 2016.  It will speak voumes about her followers.  :lol:

I hope she dies miserably.

Alcoholic or that fall really fucked up her head.   Likely both.   Jesus thank God she is not CIC.  

I can't wait to her the excuses from the Clinton Clit Lickers in here.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

13 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Good lord they still don’t get it :lol: 

Actually I hope Hillary keeps exposing herself and the left by doing these interviews and "excuse" discussions with the kumbaya crowd. It will easily guarantee Trump a second term.