Check your account email address ×

nra wins again

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The NRA will see its days numbered soon.

the bomb builders seam to be getting a sold let alone from the likes of you and your so called news outlets .

have not seen much of anything about the Utah school story this weekend odd ha just to many libtard taboo  things behind that one I guess

link from one of very few outlets you would trust

http://abcnews.go.com/US/utah-student-allegedly-brought-bomb-school-backpack-detonate/story?id=53579163

I joined for the first time ever a week or so ago.  NRA memberships have soared since the librulz declared them a "terrorist organization".  I wonder, if they declared themselves a terrorist organization, would they get their party back in the black?  :lol: No.  No whey.  Dead ass broke and the candidacy is for sale to the next highest bidder.  Not sure the Clinton Foundation can't afford it this time though...Ooops.  

Related image

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

trump's outstanding leadership skills shine once again. bows to to his loyals and throws the responsibility to someone else. like betsy devos :lol:

Millions donated to your campaign will do that.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Millions donated to your campaign will do that.

The NRA is in the right......I hope they continue to support candidates that win elections 

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The NRA is the only entity brave enough to stand up for our freedoms.......I am glad to make the donations to them that I do 

riiiight, because you never know when the gov will be sending their tanks into your neighborhood :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The NRA is the only entity brave enough to stand up for our freedoms.......I am glad to make the donations to them that I do 

I’m sure your $5 donation buys you influence :lol: 

i have no problems with most guns wolfie, you fucking idiot. but i do have a problem with a half cocked teenager being allowed to buy an assault style rifle at a fucking grocery store. trump sat in front of the nation spouting off some changes he had in mind, including raising purchasing ago to 21. he even accused fellow politicians  of being scared of the nra. well how did all that work out?

Just now, SnowRider said:

I’m sure your $5 donation buys you influence :lol: 

Hey faggot......the NRA defeats retards like you running for office every day. My 5$ buys a whole lot of influence when its combined with 10's of thousands of other peoples 5$

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i have no problems with most guns wolfie, you fucking idiot. but i do have a problem with a half cocked teenager being allowed to buy an assault style rifle at a fucking grocery store. trump sat in front of the nation spouting off some changes he had in mind, including raising purchasing ago to 21. he even accused fellow politicians  of being scared of the nra. well how did all that work out?

There is always some retarded one in a million narrative you buy into that you use to destroy our rights......get fucked you pathetic piss pants coward. You are yellow

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey faggot......the NRA defeats retards like you running for office every day. My 5$ buys a whole lot of influence when its combined with 10's of thousands of other peoples 5$

What’s the NRA total membership numbers....:snack:

:lmao: 

I'm curious what are the liberals thoughts on planned parenthood? 323000 Americans were murdered by them last year. 15549 were killed by guns last year Non of which by the NRA. 

Edited by jtssrx