Check your account email address ×

nra wins again

If you don’t like the NRA don’t become a member. Is that so hard?

when considering gun laws, is it not prudent to consult experts? Dems would have certain guns banned because they look scary. 

The NRA lobbies for the rights of Law Abiding Americans. Not sure why people like MC and Slinger hate the NRA other than the Democrats tell them the NRA is the boogieman they need to hate

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i have no problems with most guns wolfie, you fucking idiot. but i do have a problem with a half cocked teenager being allowed to buy an assault style rifle at a fucking grocery store. trump sat in front of the nation spouting off some changes he had in mind, including raising purchasing ago to 21. he even accused fellow politicians  of being scared of the nra. well how did all that work out?

Most of these laws regarding the age is only to buy a particular type of gun at a certain age doesn't stop them from owning one.   Pretty stupid laws.

You can own and drive a car but you can't buy one.  

Plenty of women under 21 out there with abusive boyfriends or husbands that should be allowed to buy a gun to protect themselves and their kids.   God know's a restraining order isn't going to protect them.  

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

The NRA lobbies for the rights of Law Abiding Americans. Not sure why people like MC and Slinger hate the NRA other than the Democrats tell them the NRA is the boogieman they need to hate

That was decades ago. They lobby only for gun manufacturers today. The more guns they can sell the more money the NRA gets.

they could give a fuck about anything else.......sort of like a terrorist group but legal. Where else in this country can anyone support a killing machine legally?

its time for gun law changes....like I said it’s coming soon.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

That was decades ago. They lobby only for gun manufacturers today. The more guns they can sell the more money the NRA gets.

they could give a fuck about anything else.......sort of like a terrorist group but legal. Where else in this country can anyone support a killing machine legally?

You're not giving me a good reason why gun laws should change. Criminals are the ones committing gun crimes, not you and me. Changing gun laws does nothing to stop gun violence. Are you in favor of mass confiscation? 

Again there were 15000 gun deaths last year. How many of those were suicide? How many were accidental How many were murders? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So what exactly with proof did the NRA do so differently decades ago regarding the 2nd amendment?

What do they actually fight for now that they didn't back then?

I laugh at people like you who fall for the liberal rhetoric and propaganda.  When it comes down to it you want the 2nd amendment to change and you don't like that the NRA still wants to keep it the same.   If you were honest with yourself you would admit your views have changed, the NRA's has remained the same.    

Honestly MC that could be said with a lot of your political stances.   I remember when you were hard core anti illegal immigration.   Hell now you probably support open borders.   You have admitted many times your views have changed.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

I'm curious what are the liberals thoughts on planned parenthood? 323000 Americans were murdered by them last year. 15549 were killed by guns last year Non of which by the NRA. 

don't forget:

the nra has never sold arms but gets blamed for killing.

planned parenthood.....

59 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Because they hate america 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Laws need to change and they will. The next generation will do that and the NRA knows their days are numbered.

The NRA is nothing close to what it once was.

really according to you they own the political offices of the right.  sound mighty powerful to me 

31 minutes ago, oleroule said:

legit question for you:

why the hate for a group that defends the constitution?

it is not the constitution they like . just look over the mainecunts posts . they deff believe because they were told to that the constitution is a document that changes with the times 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The NRA will see its days numbered soon.

:lol:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

The NRA is the only entity brave enough to stand up for our freedoms.......I am glad to make the donations to them that I do 

X2

Laws need to change and they will. The next generation will do that and the NRA knows their days are numbered.

The NRA is nothing close to what it once was.

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

i have no problems with most guns wolfie, you fucking idiot. but i do have a problem with a half cocked teenager being allowed to buy an assault style rifle at a fucking grocery store. trump sat in front of the nation spouting off some changes he had in mind, including raising purchasing ago to 21. he even accused fellow politicians  of being scared of the nra. well how did all that work out?

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

They won' agree with Trump regardless of what he says

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The NRA will see its days numbered soon.

Lol you can’t be that dumb to think that... I guarantee they just had a record month. 

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

The thing is, Trump and the R’s have zero political gain from doing anything. They are probably hoping for another shooting to get the Dems on the gun control narrative again. It’s fucked but, nothing and I mean nothing gets the R base fired up and to the ballot box like a threat to guns. This is not a winning topic for Dems and never has been no matter how many times the media says “most” support changes to gun ownership. If they couldn’t get it passed right away, it’s done. No chance they put it to a vote now. But I guarantee they’ll harp and campaign on it. It plays right into the R’s hand... 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

good god

I lol’d. He’s hilarious. I think he’s trolling us. He can’t be that dumb. 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

it is not the constitution they like . just look over the mainecunts posts . they deff believe because they were told to that the constitution is a document that changes with the times 

it has changed, 27 times.

which is about as many times as mc has changed his depends this year.

they fail to understand there is a proper way to get what they want.

actually, i didn't expect any of the three stooges to give me an answer.

Edited by oleroule

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Millions donated to your campaign will do that.

Old Mainecat wrong again.    NRA's TOTAL donations barely topped 1 million.  Compare that to any other organization and its peanuts, hardly swaying type money.

https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/totals.php?id=d000000082&cycle=2014

You and Slinger probably hate the ACLU as well, ya know..Rights and all.