Check your account email address ×

Well Trump knocked it out of the park

23 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

A few policy tweaks and some anti-moron pills and he would have 75% approval rating.

Neal

It’s true. If he just deleted his Twitter in Jan of 17, he’d be molesting the polls right now. I do enjoy watching conservatives rally behind his liberal ideas and liberals rally against their own ideas. That’s good fun. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s true. If he just deleted his Twitter in Jan of 17, he’d be molesting the polls right now. I do enjoy watching conservatives rally behind his liberal ideas and liberals rally against their own ideas. That’s good fun. 

That is an interesting and telling viewpoint.  Maybe true conservatives are not 100% on board with the current republican platform.

16 hours ago, f7ben said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/08/century-aluminum-ceo-were-bringing-back-300-jobs-thanks-to-trump-tariffs.html

You will read more and more of these stories in the coming weeks. My Brother is a salary employee at an Aluminum Foundry and they have been seeing business tick up steadily for the last year and this is gonna kick that into overdrive for them.

I am really impressed with the way Trump handled this a kudos to him. Hopefully this gets more countries to the table to negotiate fair bilateral trade deals that benefit their workers and ours 

Meanwhile Japan has added a 38% tariff on US beef.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/08/world/asia/us-trump-tpp-signed.html

Edited by Mainecat

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Meanwhile Japan has added a 38% tariff on US beef.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/08/world/asia/us-trump-tpp-signed.html

Has added?! You stupid fuck they already had that. Fucking Christ. You seriously need to quit the internet. They didn’t add this in response to Trump. Omg...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Has added?! You stupid fuck they already had that. Fucking Christ. You seriously need to quit the internet. They didn’t add this in response to Trump. Omg...

It's incredible really.  Could you imagine?  Tool Kit knows he's a worthless idiot that's why he acts so carelessly repugnant. 

MC actually thinks himself an intellectual.  :lol:

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

:lol: 

it doesn’t matter how many times you tell these idiots to quit getting their info from DU. They just keep going back 

Seriously @Mainecat, can you read? Do you even bother to read? You are what’s wrong with this country. 100% and I am not just trolling you here. You are the epitome of low information, zero research, partisan fuckery. I despise you people. 

When do you think this article is from?

6C51EF62-8782-42DB-8288-364A53B700F6.thumb.jpeg.dfd8f94ab5656c43bbd98e217092dfb8.jpeg

Hint, it’s not from this year. Fucking murder yourself you dumb fucking crayon eater. You are dumber than JTssrx. Without a doubt. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Seriously @Mainecat, can you read? Do you even bother to read? You are what’s wrong with this country. 100% and I am not just trolling you here. You are the epitome of low information, zero research, partisan fuckery. I despise you people. 

6C51EF62-8782-42DB-8288-364A53B700F6.thumb.jpeg.dfd8f94ab5656c43bbd98e217092dfb8.jpeg

Hint, it’s not from this year. Fucking murder yourself you dumb fucking crayon eater. You are dumber than JTssrx. Without a doubt. 

Honestly, It would be nice to just educate and show these people how they are constantly being led around by idiots who just manipulate and play them like a fiddle.  I would like to watch them stand up to the bullshit.

55 minutes ago, racer254 said:

That is an interesting and telling viewpoint.  Maybe true conservatives are not 100% on board with the current republican platform.

True conservatives and republicans couldnt be more different. They should stop calling themselves conservatives, they dont know what that means. 

:lol: holy fuck I would quit the internet if I was MC dumb.....motherfucker just eats up the beating and moves right on to the next one. At least Snowrider quits for a few months at a time and licks his wounds....sweet fuck 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: holy fuck I would quit the internet if I was MC dumb.....motherfucker just eats up the beating and moves right on to the next one. At least Snowrider quits for a few months at a time and licks his wounds....sweet fuck 

He is too stupid to understand his station in life: Forum punching bag. Even Slinger and friends don’t recognize the guy. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Honestly, It would be nice to just educate and show these people how they are constantly being led around by idiots who just manipulate and play them like a fiddle.  I would like to watch them stand up to the bullshit.

Should be your personal goal :thumbsup:

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lmao: You’re a dummy on a forum full of conservative dummies :lol: 

2 hours ago, JEFF said:

Pretty much. But there is a large contingent of this country that no matter what trump does, are predisposed to hating him. 

True.  And my same quote applies to Obama, and yours to his detractors.  We simply love to hate the other side more than cooperate to a common goal.

Neal

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So TPP would have avoided this increase.  Thanks again for fucking the American farmers and ranchers anti-TPP fucks.  :slapping:

Neal

13 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So TPP would have avoided this increase.  Thanks again for fucking the American farmers and ranchers anti-TPP fucks.  :slapping:

Neal

Bullshit.......we can eat our own beef. We dont need to be exporting under the threat of tariff. If Japan doesnt want it then fuck them 

Edited by f7ben

Fucking crying ass Neal would be throwing a shit fit if china was growing more beef than the rest of the world combined and then dumping it on our market illegally driving the cost of beef down and snuffing out our domestic farmers

Fucking hack 

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fucking crying ass Neal would be throwing a shit fit if china was growing more beef than the rest of the world combined and then dumping it on our market illegally driving the cost of beef down and snuffing out our domestic farmers

Fucking hack 

And you know China is feeding their cows aborted fetuses and other sick shit. Maybe even growing synthetic beef in a lab. I dont trust those slanty-eyed mother fuckers!!!!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

And you know China is feeding their cows aborted fetuses and other sick shit. Maybe even growing synthetic beef in a lab. I dont trust those slanty-eyed mother fuckers!!!!

Absolutely not.....

8 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I wonder what they feed their cheap auto parts???? :lol: