Check your account email address ×

2019 Polaris @ 8pm tonight

26 minutes ago, DAVE said:

0% financing and dont pay for a yr at doo dealers in sk....they dont wanna pay interest on all the 18s that didnt sell all summer.

And you lose $5500 on it with only one season of riding 

31 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Lol it does

CFR handles pretty damn good. I need to shim the skis and toe out maybe another 1/8th inch but she is real close. I am wondering if my rear shocks have already been revalved because I found them to be pretty good 

1 minute ago, thewayout said:

That’s disgusting. I got my 17 xcr 800for $9400 with 800 miles on it with 144 studs already installed and a 3 year warranty. No chance in hell I’d spend 16k on a sled, ever. 

Me either. I quit buying new sleds in 2002, still buy new ATV's though but get crazy good deals from the local dealer who is a good friend of ours.

3 minutes ago, thewayout said:

That’s disgusting. I got my 17 xcr 800for $9400 with 800 miles on it with 144 studs already installed and a 3 year warranty. No chance in hell I’d spend 16k on a sled, ever. 

And you don’t have to, that is unless you need a brand new, top of the line turbo 4 stroke with all of the whistles and bells. The used 800’s are still right in your wheelhouse.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

CFR handles pretty damn good. I need to shim the skis and toe out maybe another 1/8th inch but she is real close. I am wondering if my rear shocks have already been revalved because I found them to be pretty good 

The Mach is crazy fast if the trails are smooth. Holds like it’s on rails cause it’s so heavy, low and wide. If you get into moguls or stutter bumps lol.... it’s not good 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

The Mach is crazy fast if the trails are smooth. Holds like it’s on rails cause it’s so heavy, low and wide. If you get into moguls or stutter bumps lol.... it’s not good 

same with the zrt1000 ......excellent on smooth trails. Its funny but you can actually feel the chassis twisting when you let her grunt down low :lol: I put about 450 miles on the triple this year !!!11

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

same with the zrt1000 ......excellent on smooth trails. Its funny but you can actually feel the chassis twisting when you let her grunt down low :lol: I put about 450 miles on the triple this year !!!11

Lol I’m probably up to 400 on the Mach. I get more enjoyment out of this thing than a new sled. It’s stupid 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Lol I’m probably up to 400 on the Mach. I get more enjoyment out of this thing than a new sled. It’s stupid 

I was pretty tired after 135 mile day on it last weekend. Plus I ran out of gas twice in two days  :lol: 

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Im sure your family are quite inbred!

Mine is quite multicultural!!

Go down to Arizona with all the other old cranky fucks who can't take the cold!

:thumb:

Wow...easily triggered. :lol:

Just now, awful knawful said:

That's what I got the other night. 

Nothing. $15000

Its a bit more for a switchy....add tax and pdi ...youre at 20gs like i said.

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

850 assault with all options. 1.6". Pidd. Coloured tunnel, rails.

$16961

I see all these people building their models, I haven't seen anybody admit they stroked a check yet. :lmao:

Just now, snoughnut said:

I see all these people building their models, I haven't seen anybody admit they stroked a check yet. :lmao:

I wont do it this year......maybe a holdover 2020 in early 2021. I certainly am interested though. The changes Poo made address every issue I found while tearing into my Axys sled