Check your account email address ×

What if Trump gave Putin the Alec Baldwin treatment?

8 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Why is Trump so afraid of Vlad? 

Putin came out about his nukes.  He has trump and the states by the ball hairs trump is afraid 

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Trump blows the fuck out of a bunch of Russians in Syria and Vince is convinced that Trump is Putins bitch.  Seems to me Vince has it backwards.  

Simple simon says....

• Haha 1

Remember in the early Obama years when Vince used to preach not getting too high  or too low and how he’d been through many presidents and all the handwringing about Obama policies was for naught.  Economies and jobs would be fine, etc etc.

Now that his Chicago home boy isn’t in office anymore it’s 100% TDS, we’re all gonna die or be serving Putin.  Russian Red Dawn right around the corner.

9 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Trump blows the fuck out of a bunch of Russians in Syria and Vince is convinced that Trump is Putins bitch.  Seems to me Vince has it backwards.  

Trump didn't blow the fuck out of anybody, that was US forces defending a position.

So Tom why hasn't Trump signed the Russia sanctions legislation the Congress has passed?

So Tom why hasn't Trump responded to the video of the incoming nukes that are clearly targeted at the Florida peninsula, you know that Florida Peninsula which has Trump's lovely home Mar A Lago? 

Why is Trump afraid of Vlad?

9 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I'm having a little trouble following that logic myself.  It seems that the Democrats have a shit ton more explaining to do over what happened prior to the last election than Trump does.  Standard Alinsky tactic is to blame your opponent for things that you're guilty of.  And we know who the Alinsky followers are.

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump didn't blow the fuck out of anybody, that was US forces defending a position.

So Tom why hasn't Trump signed the Russia sanctions legislation the Congress has passed?

So Tom why hasn't Trump responded to the video of the incoming nukes that are clearly targeted at the Florida peninsula, you know that Florida Peninsula which has Trump's lovely home Mar A Lago? 

Why is Trump afraid of Vlad?

Good question, but you are aware that the video Vlad posted was made in 2015, right?

I find this much more compelling. :news: 

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-02/contradictions-seth-rich-murder-continue-challenge-hacking-narrative

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm having a little trouble following that logic myself.  It seems that the Democrats have a shit ton more explaining to do over what happened prior to the last election than Trump does.  Standard Alinsky tactic is to blame your opponent for things that you're guilty of.  And we know who the Alinsky followers are.

Good question, but you are aware that the video Vlad posted was made in 2015, right?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-02/contradictions-seth-rich-murder-continue-challenge-hacking-narrative

It doesn't matter when it was made, the fact of the matter is the Russian president is on the stage of the Russian Parliament extolling the lethality of Russia's new nuclear tipped missiles that have the ability to evade US anti-missile defenses, and he has a video of the missiles striking the United States, and the response from our President is.............

I don't care who you support or voted for, it's sad when a US president has zero response to such a speech and video.

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So why didn't Obama react to this 2015 video? Not that I wanted him to but if folks think trump should then wouldn't they think oby should have?

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

So why didn't Obama react to this 2015 video? Not that I wanted him to but if folks think trump should then wouldn't they think oby should have?

Pretty fair question i would say.  And who says Trump never responded.  Can Vince prove that?

15 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This is why you are ridiculed.....same old stupid shit multiple times day after day.

And you add nothing here just following me and others here tossing insults. But then again it’s the simple way out.

14 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That could be but I would think that Trump would just shrug that off seeing how his old lady knows what a pig he is already, think more along the lines of financial dealings, those are the kinds of things that keep a man up at night worrying.

Oh there’s the financial part BUT having video of Trump with hookers would be the killer to his presidency and financial empire if you want to call it an empire. It’s more like a black cash hole.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And you add nothing here just following me and others here tossing insults. But then again it’s the simple way out.

Don't you have a half dozen of us on "ignore" because you couldn't debate your points and thus, got ridiculed for it?  Yeahhhhh.

You are fucking idiot.  Kill yourself...then set yourself on fire.

41 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It doesn't matter when it was made, the fact of the matter is the Russian president is on the stage of the Russian Parliament extolling the lethality of Russia's new nuclear tipped missiles that have the ability to evade US anti-missile defenses, and he has a video of the missiles striking the United States, and the response from our President is.............

I don't care who you support or voted for, it's sad when a US president has zero response to such a speech and video.

....especially when it's Russia.  RYTE?  :lol: The new number one enemy of the American Liberal.  That way, you don't have to look your true foes in the eye.  Hint: Deplorables.  :lmao:

52 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:

Nawww...that was fine back then......for some reason.  :dunno:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

....especially when it's Russia.  RYTE?  :lol: The new number one enemy of the American Liberal.  That way, you don't have to look your true foes in the eye.  Hint: Deplorables.  :lmao:

Wait wait, I thought Obama thought being concerned about Russia was a big joke when Romney brought them up, now they're a clear and present danger and Trump is actually in their back pocket? :dunno:  :lol:  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wait wait, I thought Obama thought being concerned about Russia was a big joke when Romney brought them up, now they're a clear and present danger and Trump is actually in their back pocket? :dunno:  :lol:  

Yeah, but that was before Russia planted voting bots in all the machines that defaulted the vote to Trump and bought all those damning facebook ads!!!!!!!!!!!!  I think Russia bought Fox news too!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

There is no sense in adding to your nonsense....it's quite amusing all on it's own. 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, but that was before Russia planted voting bots in all the machines that defaulted the vote to Trump and bought all those damning facebook ads!!!!!!!!!!!!  I think Russia bought Fox news too!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

It sounds very complex....they better have an investigation to get to the bottom of this. 

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

It sounds very complex....they better have an investigation to get to the bottom of this. 

Mueller as asking for a second counsel to look into these "voting machine bots".  Dems agree.  There's just no way Hillary lost on her own terrible merits!

The Russian Bot army!!!

Image result for robot bugs gifs

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I wonder what Hillary meant when she sent that email to Brazile warning her to fix things or that they'd be hanging from nooses..... :dunno: