Check your account email address ×

Mark Levin “attacks on Trump and his family unprecedented”

how does one even go about carrying on a sensible debate with wolfie? the fucking guy is so "lost" nobody would ever make any head way. he doesn't watch any legit news, doesn't believe facts because he didn't hear or see it on faux or levin, thinks some of the most conservative batchit crazies in DC (like sessions, gowdy, etc) are giving hillary a pass on things...

my god, you might as well argue with a wall.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yes, you are the idiots.  You can't seem to understand that trump is an outsider and as such there are people from BOTH sides that don't like him in the White House.

for good reason. 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

how does one even go about carrying on a sensible debate with wolfie? the fucking guy is so "lost" nobody would ever make any head way. he doesn't watch any legit news, doesn't believe facts because he didn't hear or see it on faux or levin, thinks some of the most conservative batchit crazies in DC (like sessions, gowdy, etc) are giving hillary a pass on things...

Well the truth is you never post facts and have been :wrong: about everything so..... :dunno: 

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Get over here boy!! :lol:  

Damn Vince!  What ever happens to “Patience”? :lol:

You May need to break out your evidence and get it to Mueller.  He is lacking.

I hear he is about to indict Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck this week.  Those two have a better chance of being at the arraignment than all those “Russians”.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!   

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yet my guy is the president.  I stopped caving into peer pressure in 3rd grade.  You guys are all in on msm, we get it.  :thumbsup:

He's a lawyer and constitutional expert, who's written several books, served in both the public and private sector.   I guess you and I have a different definition of dignity.  Barron has already been attacked as well by the lefties.  Levin regularly and rightly points out their behavior, nothing dignified about it.  DNC was caught cheating in a presidential election, and Clinton/Obama have already been exposed for unprecedented abuses.  No middle ground with me on that.

3 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Everything you posted is bullshit.  Jesus Christ man, try reality for a change.

:lol:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

You could start with an honest rebuttal to the so called "bullshit" and "opposite world" facts I've brought out.  Iceman seems incapable, how about you give a shot?  DNC didn't rig the election against Bernie?  They didn't fund the dossier and use it to get FISA warrants?  Wasserman Schulz wasn't forced to resign?  Levin isn't a lawyer, author of 7 books who doesn't regularly talk about constitutional abuses with references and precedents?  Clinton didn't violate the law with her private server?  Whats opposite world?  Idiot.

Edited by DriftBusta

In all honesty, Trump brought the unprecedented media coverage onto himself. If you all remember during the campaign, he would point to the back of the hall and yell,  " the fake media, the dishonest media, they know who they are ". 

It may have contributed to his election, but it comes at a price to him, and his family.   

29 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

In all honesty, Trump brought the unprecedented media coverage onto himself. If you all remember during the campaign, he would point to the back of the hall and yell,  " the fake media, the dishonest media, they know who they are ". 

It may have contributed to his election, but it comes at a price to him, and his family.   

True story, and let's not forget how Trump attacked Ted Cruz's father and wife, let's not forget that Trump mocked a crippled reporter. Trump brings a lot of problems and issue on all by himself, the man has some glaring mental issues.

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Didn’t listen to Mark Levin, because I still have a shred of dignity left, but if he is talking about Ivanka and Jared and Don Jr and Erik being attacked (politically not violently), then they deserve it. They put themselves in the political realm and did a shit job of it. Fuck those spoiled little twerps. His little son, Barron, is off limits and anyone who attacks him is trash. 

Do you think Trump and his family have been treated the same as any other president and his family? 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Do you think Trump and his family have been treated the same as any other president and his family? 

By others yes. By the MSM no. Even worse. CNN has never treated obama this way

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No. But other families did not have a daughter and son in law in the admin, with two other sons politically engaged for the potus. You pay to play. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Sensible debate....how in the Fuck can you even type that with a straight face.

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sensible debate....how in the Fuck can you even type that with a straight face.

Don’t forget “legit news”. That was gold as well. :lol: 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:  ok kneecap. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

True story, and let's not forget how Trump attacked Ted Cruz's father and wife, let's not forget that Trump mocked a crippled reporter. Trump brings a lot of problems and issue on all by himself, the man has some glaring mental issues.

Trump never mocked a crippled reporter. It’s amazing how easily manipulated you are

Edited by Rod Johnson

Just now, DAVE said:

Thats reaching. :lol:

I don't really give a fuck if he made fun of him or not.  Why do liberals feel they can go with the "....... but words will never hurt me" scenario but not the other way around.  Fuck that trash writing gimp!

Just now, DAVE said:

Regardless...hes an idiot at times :lol:

Lol he is but wince fall for the false narratives almost daily :lol: 

Edited by Rod Johnson

Just now, Zambroski said:

I don't really give a fuck if he made fun of him or not.  Why do liberals feel they can go with the "....... but words will never hurt me" scenario but not the other way around.  Fuck that trash writing gimp!

Its not very presidential like man....

But getting hummers in the oval office is....

Surprised you havent figured out how this works yet. :lol:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Its not very presidential like man....

But getting hummers in the oval office is....

Surprised you havent figured out how this works yet. :lol:

We ran out of our options for "Presidential" when the left changed the definition.  This is the answer back.

We should all enjoy the fruits of their non-labor....and laugh and laugh and laugh.  He's gonna win in 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1