Check your account email address ×

So I pulled the trigger on this new toy last weekend instead of finishing my hardwood floor. Lol

Just now, 02sled said:

We have a few friends who are retired and tour the southern U.S. during the winter months. They usually take their rig, either motorhome or truck/RV south in late fall and park it somewhere to make sure they are south of snowstorm territory while the roads are good. They then fly home and when Christmas is over fly back.

Ya that could be a plan for thanksgiving...i got an old friend in Havasu who has a chunk of property and might dropped it off there till jan..see what happens.

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

The wife and I plan on spending next Jan to Apr in Arizona in it.

Screenshot_20180228-091614.png

Screenshot_20180227-215210~2.png

Screenshot_20180227-215158~2.png

Screenshot_20180227-215205~2.png

What is in there a 302

Edited by Rod Johnson

10 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

What is in there a 302

Dirty max

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Looks really nice Dave. Enjoy your travels.

Thank you sr.

Very cool rig Dave.  5'rs have so much room.  A new dually in the works yet?  

The southwest is very nice.  We have stayed at about 10 different RV parks in the last 2.5 months and boondocked for a week or so.  Daily rates range from $10/day to $90/day.  Monthly rates from $250 to $900.  The most expensive park we were in was definitely not the best.  The $10/day park was definitely not the worst.  

It was 80f here in Vegas today.  Gonna be here until Monday then fly home for a week to check on things in AK.  

I just signed on the line today for a covered spot for the summer.  A full enclosed, climate controlled unit was a little out of my price range.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The southwest is very nice.  We have stayed at about 10 different RV parks in the last 2.5 months and boondocked for a week or so.  Daily rates range from $10/day to $90/day.  Monthly rates from $250 to $900.  The most expensive park we were in was definitely not the best.  The $10/day park was definitely not the worst.  

It was 80f here in Vegas today.  Gonna be here until Monday then fly home for a week to check on things in AK.  

I just signed on the line today for a covered spot for the summer.  A full enclosed, climate controlled unit was a little out of my price range.  

Going to the race Sunday?

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Going to the race Sunday?

I am.  

I'm not all that into NASCAR but Vegas is a nice venue.  This is the 4th year in a row that we made the Vegas race.  

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Thx Tom. No new dually yet lol

youre going to be az next winter?

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Thx Tom. No new dually yet lol

youre going to be az next winter?

Oh yes, for sure.  AZ is our favorite part of the southwest.  The other areas are nice too but AZ is the best.  

Oh.  Forgot to mention.  We are headed to the Nickleback concert tonight.  Uber driver is headed here now.  

I know, I know.  Nickleback is for homos but I really like their music.  We saw 3 Doors Down in Denver last month.  That was the best concert I had ever been to and I've seen them several times already.  Last time I saw Nickleback they were touring with Bon Jovi.  Saw them at Soldiers Field in Chicago.  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh yes, for sure.  AZ is our favorite part of the southwest.  The other areas are nice too but AZ is the best.  

Well we will definitely hook up next yr...fuck those mangy mutts. :lol:

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh.  Forgot to mention.  We are headed to the Nickleback concert tonight.  Uber driver is headed here now.  

I know, I know.  Nickleback is for homos but I really like their music.  We saw 3 Doors Down in Denver last month.  That was the best concert I had ever been to and I've seen them several times already.  Last time I saw Nickleback they were touring with Bon Jovi.  Saw them at Soldiers Field in Chicago.  

Nickelback is very good live

11 minutes ago, sledderj said:

Did you sell you toy hauler or trade it on this one?

Traded it in....was a tough decision...more living space is more important then bringing the toys.