Check your account email address ×

Sweet-Ass Kijiji deals.....

Puzzleboy

41 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

I wonder what HP the table is rated for?  And what safety equipment would be required for this vessel? 

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/markham-york-region/super-clean-2016-renegade-x/1252370379?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Table.jpeg

Asshole cops will charge you for impaired driving if you actually used it for its intended purpose. sad we live in such a shitty province where fun is banned.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, StevieWonder said:

"All it needs is a $160 part"

Then why not fix the damn thing and sell it in perfect working order and ask $200 more? And why not put the mileage in the ad cause you have to know that's the first question that's gonna be asked?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StevieWonder said:

For half of that price you could buy a beat up 96 Indy with a ripped seat..... And just needing carb work.......

• Like 1

Just now, Blackstar said:

"All it needs is a $160 part"

Then why not fix the damn thing and sell it in perfect working order and ask $200 more? And why not put the mileage in the ad cause you have to know that's the first question that's gonna be asked?

Cuz he needs people to respond lol 

Just now, bladefever said:

For half of that price you could buy a beat up 96 Indy with a ripped seat..... And just needing carb work.......

One that runs on spray lol . 

The guy is out to lunch a bit . But if you bought that for under 3 , say 25 your getting a decent sled for the money . 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, StevieWonder said:

One that runs on spray lol . 

The guy is out to lunch a bit . But if you bought that for under 3 , say 25 your getting a decent sled for the money . 

My thought too. He'll be lucky to find anyone to give him more than $3000.

Its got headaches written all over it.

Edited by Blackstar

Yep, damn good resale value on those Poos...... Lol   Priced the same as a 2004 Rev. 

He doesn't fix it, because that's clearly not the issue.  It's like when guys say "just needs the carbs cleaned"...... translation: "I don't know what the fuck's wrong with it. "

Edited by Puzzleboy
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, StevieWonder said:

Broject , such a funny word .....

Was in reference to the floater table.  A couple of Newfies doing DIY goofy brojects.  Some funny shit. Hey a floating outhouse, what an idea. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Was in reference to the floater table.  A couple of Newfies doing DIY goofy brojects.  Some funny shit. Hey a floating outhouse, what an idea. 

a couple of years ago someone was actually selling floating picnic tables at the cottage life show

46 minutes ago, 02sled said:

a couple of years ago someone was actually selling floating picnic tables at the cottage life show

I'm sure, however, the Bro's would want it to go at least 30mph, steer, be able to handle 6 inch waves without loosing your dinner place settings.   Ie, it needs to be functional.

52 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm sure, however, the Bro's would want it to go at least 30mph, steer, be able to handle 6 inch waves without loosing your dinner place settings.   Ie, it needs to be functional.

It's all fun until you put your trailing foot through the prop blade.....

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Boered said:

Asshole cops will charge you for impaired driving if you actually used it for its intended purpose. sad we live in such a shitty province where fun is banned.

I know us folks frown on the fact you can be charged with impaired while operating a canoe but then things like this happen.

http://globalnews.ca/news/3365913/boy-8-dies-after-canoe-capsizes-near-bracebridge/

59 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

I know us folks frown on the fact you can be charged with impaired while operating a canoe but then things like this happen.

http://globalnews.ca/news/3365913/boy-8-dies-after-canoe-capsizes-near-bracebridge/

To be fair, when you are in the custody of children you could be charged without the rest of us having to endure the stupidity of that law. He could have been charged with child neglect causing death, simple as that. there is no need to involve the rest of us in this idiocy. If I want to canoe drunk in that ice cold water, so be it. Hell it is legal for me to get drunk and swim in that very water, just make sure I am not near a raft or canoe.

1 hour ago, 2strokemerc said:

When it occurred it was on the TV news. There was way too much current and nobody should have been out there in a canoe. Add to that if you went in there would be hypothermia to deal with as well.

Tragic avoidable loss of a way too young life. All because an idiot drank too much.

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

When it occurred it was on the TV news. There was way too much current and nobody should have been out there in a canoe. Add to that if you went in there would be hypothermia to deal with as well.

Tragic avoidable loss of a way too young life. All because an idiot drank too much.

Not because the idiot drank too much, but because the idiot was a fucking idiot. More than likely alcohol had nothing to do with it at all.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 02sled said:

Perhaps something a little more like this one.... by the size of the motor I'm guessing perhaps a 20HP or 25HP

Capture1.JPG.032c81afbd66ce9ec9c250a9ac9323de.JPG

What the hell is on that guy's back? Looks like George the animal steele had a fight with an electric shaver??

Edited by rjd75

2 hours ago, rjd75 said:

What the hell is on that guy's back? Looks like George the animal steele had a fight with an electric shaver??

I was thinking the same but chose not to mention it. :D