Check your account email address ×

nearing the end of february.......

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'd really like to see "Wooden Head" worked into the rotation.

:lol:

Wooden Head belongs to Lily/MiSledder but Granny Hawkins and Yelawolf were pretty good too. :lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

He really is....loves to contradict and push his opinions off as fact but when questioned he plays the mod card bullshit.

100% spot on. 

He used to Wade in to CE on HCS ,  get his ass owned and then pull tough guy mod.

Same shit on the Michigan forum.

Buddy of mine confronted him at  an event ..... wasn't such a tough guy then. 9_9

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

100% spot on. 

He used to Wade in to CE on HCS ,  get his ass owned and then pull tough guy mod.

Buddy of mine confronted him at  an event ..... wasn't such a tough guy then. 9_9

I believe Fordy did also .  :bc:

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wooden Head belongs to Lily/MiSledder but Granny Hawkins and Yelawolf were pretty good too. :lol:

Oh, Granny can't be beat for sure!

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

100% spot on. 

Ahhh...the good Ol' HCS CE.  Where men were men and Rev and Tool Kit were still clowns getting owned all day long....only whining to the mods via PM about the "meanies" breaking the rules...and their little hearts.  :lol:

Hey, is "Arti-bat" a member under another name here/

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Cold War said:

100% spot on. 

10 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I believe Fordy did also .  :bc:

Love it! :lol:

Lately he has been wading around the Michigan forum making threats....what a fucking Mook! :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Judge Smails, Al Czervik, Biggoe Smails and Jimmy Snacks.....The Smails/Czervick thing happened awhile ago because I forgot my password and had to sign up again.

Biggie Smails and Jimmy Snacks were bestowed upon me. :lol:

Al Cravesdick :lol: 

good ole @Momorider

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well that is kind of the point you fucking rockhead....so in addition to the  12,000 dollar sled you need a 50,000 dollar truck, 10,000 dollar trailer and whatever accommodation, fuel, meals, etc....cost. 

yeah to do any sort of real ridding . if all I did was pound diamonds I would own some shit old barny f8 or some shit keep out behind the shed and pull it out the 3 times a yr we got enough snow in town to use it 

was out again today in the west metro pretty good every place but the corn fields total shit . stoped in the trail shelter stoked the fire loaded up the map box . had to see 200 sleds or more out today . tons of old srx and Indy zr sort of shit saw a few pollgo stick exciters . fun to see every one out for a change 

20180225_135905.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder

3 hours ago, Legend said:

Faggot ass retard Tommcunt banned me.

that dude had anger issues.  Lives near me.  One of my clients used to work with him, said he had a bad case of small man syndrome.

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

I was unable to get over 3000 today. Honestly 35 bored me to tears cause timewise I could have ridden another hour but 150 miles of railbed was mine numbing the last 40 miles. 

Anything over 3000 is a solid season.  You need a turbo to enjoy the railbeds, or an old SRX. :lol: 

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

....and one ridable day of snow so far this winter. And that was 6 inches with no base. $12,000 snowmobiles. How do you guys do it?

When you don’t waste time getting your cunt filled up with 2 billion Trump hating posts you travel around to find the snow, have fun, smile and don’t make negative posts about 1 local day of trail openings. 

That’s how you do it. 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

When you don’t waste time getting your cunt filled up with 2 billion Trump hating posts you travel around to find the snow, have fun, smile and don’t make negative posts about 1 local day of trail openings. 

That’s how you do it. 

:groin:

47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

that dude had anger issues.  Lives near me.  One of my clients used to work with him, said he had a bad case of small man syndrome.

Anything over 3000 is a solid season.  You need a turbo to enjoy the railbeds, or an old SRX. :lol: 

lol my 15 gade just rolled over 1k mi this weekend .

my 14 M has almost 3k on her now but I got it in late season 15 like apr rode it 1 day 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah little man syndrome shows for sure.

He was always throwing his weight around. So when "the big mod" broke one of the rules that he clearly was "enforcing" himself, I called him out on it. He didnt like that at all and removed the post and permanently banned me.

I go over there maybe once a month in winter now. I see he still knows it all.

Saya has always been a douche. Even before he was a mod. Although I dont see him post as much as he used to. Maybe he got his hand slapped by the boss.....

5 minutes ago, Legend said:

Yeah little man syndrome shows for sure.

He was always throwing his weight around. So when "the big mod" broke one of the rules that he clearly was "enforcing" himself, I called him out on it. He didnt like that at all and removed the post and permanently banned me.

I go over there maybe once a month in winter now. I see he still knows it all.

Saya has always been a douche. Even before he was a mod. Although I dont see him post as much as he used to. Maybe he got his hand slapped by the boss.....

I poke in once in awhile during the season to the brand forums .  Other than that , that's it . Most of the fun people and the people in the brand and state forums that actually knew anything either quit or got banned .  

5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I poke in once in awhile during the season to the brand forums .  Other than that , that's it . Most of the fun people and the people in the brand and state forums that actually knew anything either quit or got banned .  

For sure. To many internet mechanics that dont know shit. They all argued with the people that actually knew stuff. And the those knowledgable guys said fuck it and left. They were there to actually help people, not fucking argue with idiots all day. (stinkstarrick and Passo)

Edited by Legend