Check your account email address ×

nearing the end of february.......

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Snake said:

More often than not, we take Scott's 2005 Sequoia, with his $3,000 trailer, split the costs and maby spend $125 a day.... :dunno:

Right but you aren't driving to Montana and I'm guessing you already have accommodations in Maine where you ride. 

Wisconsin to Montana is roughly 18 hours...how far are you and Scott driving? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

12 minutes ago, Legend said:

Well Im glad your getting your lame ass life in order. The forum wouldnt be the same without you going in every single thread calling someone a cunt, or faggot, or some sort of negativity.

What a miserable life you must lead.

My life was always in order...I just decided to quit drinking and you haven't always gone by Legend.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

....and one ridable day of snow so far this winter. And that was 6 inches with no base. $12,000 snowmobiles. How do you guys do it?

My buddy has 3500 miles on,  I have about 1800, and should crack 3000 by the end of the winter.  Probably 18-25 days on the sled all in all, including several less than 100 mile days screwing around offtrail.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well that is kind of the point you fucking rockhead....so in addition to the  12,000 dollar sled you need a 50,000 dollar truck, 10,000 dollar trailer and whatever accommodation, fuel, meals, etc....cost. 

Jeeze Jim   :lol:  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My buddy has 3500 miles on,  I have about 1800, and should crack 3000 by the end of the winter.  Probably 18-25 days on the sled all in all, including several less than 100 mile days screwing around offtrail.

Snowmachining is an expensive hobby...no if ands or buts. :lol:

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Snowmachining is an expensive hobby...no if ands or buts. :lol:

Oh yeah, I just did back to back 500+ mile weekends, fuck spent 250 bucks in gas and oil, just for the sled each weekend.  Can't put a price on a good time though :bc: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My life was always in order...I just decided to quit drinking and you haven't always gone by Legend.

Well ok. I got banned on HCS. So when I resigned up I used Legend. And I used Legend on all the rest.

Legend and SRT20 is all Ive ever used.

BTW I used Legend because I looked out the window at a hotel and saw a Legend trailer when I was signing up.

Edited by Legend

2 minutes ago, Legend said:

Well ok. I got banned on HCS. So when I resigned up I used Legend. And I used Legend on all the rest.

Legend and SRT20 is all Ive ever used.

BTW I used Legend because I looked out the window at a hotel and saw a Legend trailer when I was signing up.

Well fuck if you got banned at HCS you can't be all that bad! :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Legend said:

BTW how many different names have you used??? @Jimmy Snacks

Judge Smails, Al Czervik, Biggoe Smails and Jimmy Snacks.....The Smails/Czervick thing happened awhile ago because I forgot my password and had to sign up again.

Biggie Smails and Jimmy Snacks were bestowed upon me. :lol:

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I was unable to get over 3000 today. Honestly 35 bored me to tears cause timewise I could have ridden another hour but 150 miles of railbed was mine numbing the last 40 miles. 

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Judge Smails, Al Czervik, Biggoe Smails and Jimmy Snacks.....The Smails/Czervick thing happened awhile ago because I forgot my password and had to sign up again.

You should’ve always gone by the name of cunthead. 

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'd really like to see "Wooden Head" worked into the rotation.

:lol: