Check your account email address ×

Can police get anymore pathetic?

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I thought all of you dumbasses agree that more guns make you safer.

Are you agreeing that reducing guns is the answer?

No, I think we should do nothing. Not a thing. Statistically irrelevant occurrences blown out of proportion. I am for a lot of increases in gun safety. 21 to buy an AR, no bump stocks, enhancing back ground checks to include provisions from the Brady Camp. Don’t apply your tropes without knowing who you are talking to.

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Walk away from what? Someone who claims he'd run toward bullets but is afraid to give a straight answer?

I don’t claim, have done. Gave a perfectly straight answer. You just didn’t like it, now hold my pocket, bitch. 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No, I think we should do nothing. Not a thing. Statistically irrelevant occurrences blown out of proportion. I am for a lot of increases in gun safety. 21 to buy an AR, no bump stocks, enhancing back ground checks to include provisions from the Brady Camp. Don’t apply your tropes without knowing who you are talking to.

I don’t claim, have done. Gave a perfectly straight answer. You just didn’t like it, now hold my pocket, bitch. 

Do nothing. Ok. Thanks for answering. 

45 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Thanks for letting me slap you around. Good game, bro. 

Not sure why you are even arguing on a thread when you are too stupid to have a solution.  Perhaps you are waiting to be told what to think. 

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

And anyone who isn't a bumbling retard and has some  common sense would be happy with that politically

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Just imagine a black teacher being asked to carry a weapon so he can be ready for a school shooting.

Cops would run in and first kill all the black people they see with guns, then just like in Florida, they'd let the white shooter leave.

A black guy running away or laying in the street arms up is fucked, imagine the poor bastard holding a gun during a school shooting.

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

From what I read, teahers are actually starting to push their districts for this and the volunteers to carry are overwhelming.  But FUCK THEM!!!  They don't know whats best for them and how to handle this!!!!  :lol:

Liberals are so emotionally wrecked.

Those police that didn't enter the school volunteered to be police.

Do the teachers who are armed have a weapon that is concealed or visible? Would an UZI or a H&K MP5 type weapon be acceptable? If two dudes start boxing in the classroom does the teacher wade in to break it up, or does the teacher draw?

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

A black guy running away or laying in the street arms up is fucked, imagine the poor bastard holding a gun during a school shooting.

Do the teachers who are armed have a weapon that is concealed or visible? Would an UZI or a H&K MP5 type weapon be acceptable? If two dudes start boxing in the classroom does the teacher wade in to break it up, or does the teacher draw?

Here's a crazy idea.   Lets let the teachers decide.   Of course many of you think none of them are capable of being trained. :lol:  Must think pretty little of teachers capabilities.  

How does a cop handle that situation Vince?   I would think the training would be clear on when to retrieve or draw the weapon.   For the most part it would follow some pretty simple ROE.  

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

What happens when the teacher loses their shit and shoots up the school with the gun they were allowed to protect the kids?

I'm sure if that was the case then the teacher would shoot the school up regardless.   Pretty weak scenario.  

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Are these serious questions you people are asking?  You sound like 5th graders.  Seriously.

”Intellectually elite.”

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

What happens when the teacher loses their shit and shoots up the school with the gun they were allowed to protect the kids?

Why are the teachers “losing their shit”?  I thought they were all liberals?  

Again, are these serious questions?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Are these serious questions you people are asking?  You sound like 5th graders.  Seriously.

”Intellectually elite.”

It just goes to show the hatred for guns.   People we entrust with teaching our children and helping create productive members of society are too stupid to be trained to protect them.   It fucking priceless.  I would fully support arming teachers in my kids school.  

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It just goes to show the hatred for guns.   People we entrust with teaching our children and helping create productive members of society are too stupid to be trained to protect them.   It fucking priceless.  I would fully support arming teachers in my kids school.  

More so while thier political leaders are being protected by guns they thought of the brilliant idea of advertising that are kids aren't...

Because we all know criminals or crazy people never take advantage of a weakness

26 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Not sure why you are even arguing on a thread when you are too stupid to have a solution.  Perhaps you are waiting to be told what to think. 

Why do we need a solution when there isn’t a problem? Statistically there isn’t a problem. Move on Kevvy Poo, as per usual you are outclassed. 

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

And now “what do we do when the teachers lose it and have access to their guns?”

Again...are these serious questions?  Like the teacher can’t take one from home that morning.  How many teachers have “gone crazy”?

It’s the epitome of being asinine.

SMH.

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

2 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

The dummies that came up with this will suggest anything except gun control of any type.

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Here's a crazy idea.   Lets let the teachers decide.   Of course many of you think none of them are capable of being trained. :lol:  Must think pretty little of teachers capabilities.  

How does a cop handle that situation Vince?   I would think the training would be clear on when to retrieve or draw the weapon.   For the most part it would follow some pretty simple ROE.  

There are a lot of issues for students, teachers, taxpayers, etc. when you have armed teachers, where does responsibility begin and end?

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

”Intellectually elite.”

Thank god the gubment had job for you, don't think just do as you're told :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

I'm sure if that was the case then the teacher would shoot the school up regardless.   Pretty weak scenario.  

except they don't have access to the gun right now. After Trumpsters arm them they will.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

”Intellectually elite.”

I like how you keep doubling down on being stupid.

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

There are a lot of issues for students, teachers, taxpayers, etc. when you have armed teachers, where does responsibility begin and end?

Thank god the gubment had job for you, don't think just do as you're told :thumbsup:

Wut?  Stop trying to act like anybodynon your side gives a shit about the kids.  It’s all about your petty little political agenda.  Period.  It’s gross.

”Where does responsibility begin and end?”

There is a reason you all need the government to take care of your every need and concern.

Good grief.  Like little helpless children.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

except they don't have access to the gun right now. After Trumpsters arm them they will.

I like how you keep doubling down on being stupid.

It’s important to me that you keep thinking that.  Trust me.

Stupid, weak beta-cuck. :lmao:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wut?  Stop trying to act like anybodynon your side gives a shit about the kids.  It’s all about your petty little political agenda.  Period.  It’s gross.

”Where does responsibility begin and end?”

There is a reason you all need the government to take care of your every need and concern.

Good grief.  Like little helpless children.

It’s important to me that you keep thinking that.  Trust me.

Stupid, weak beta-cuck. :lmao:

Are you high, stoned or both tonight? 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said: